The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: We’re going down to the actual city, Sephy. Haven’t you listened to a thing that either Hal or I said during the last few days? We’re going to check out girls, and then some more girls, and maybe some more girls. *smirks and winks* Trust me, it’ll be fun to get out of this stinky old dorm room. *flicks his hand through his bangs as if to test how neat they are* So, are you two ready?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts and stops buttoning up his shirt so he can look up at Zack and glare openly at him* You’re going to go into the town to meet up with females? *moves to sit on his bunk and grabs up a book* If that’s the case, I am going to study for the day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, you can’t back down on us now. Anyway, we’re not just going out to gawk at girls. There’s lots of other thigns to do out there. *grabs Sephy’s arm and tries to pull him out of the bed* You’re coming. We’re not going to let you be a sour puss and stay here to do nothing at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* Fine, let me put my shoes on… *grabs them out from under the bed and yanks them on, snarling to himself* But don’t take us to anywhere dumb. You don’t even have any money to browse around the town, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes his head* Come on man, my family does have a bit of gil. I’m not broke. *scratches the back of his head* Didn’t anyone from where you came from give you some spending gil to tide you by? My family promised to send me a packet of gil each week. I bet Red’s is doing the same thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* No. I’ve no family – nobody sends me any spending gil to tide me over. I am here and I have to make do with that. That is all. *shrugs* I do not have to spend any money to walk around however. Food is provided for me here, I do not see why I should need to purchase anything more.

Hal: My mother deposits a little money in my card account every week, so I can go spend it on some of the stuff I want. *smirks* I want to check out a news-stand.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, we’ll show you why you should get personal belongings. It’s really quite nice to have things that you buy with your own money an can say are yours. *grins at Hal* And sure, we can stop by a newstand. But it needs to be a good one, not just any random one on the street. We need to perfect stock afterall. *winks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Regardless of that fact Zack, it doesn’t change the fact that currently, I have no money. Thus, I can’t obtain anything that would become “mine” unless I were to steal it. There’s not much point in me coming along if you only plan to buy things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, we might just let you borrow some of ours in order to let you buy something. Right, Red? We’re not about to leave our bud behind and make him suffer with boring study books, right? *grins and walks over to Sephy before draping his right arm around Seph’s shoulders* Trust me, you’re going with us. Even if we have to tie you up and gag you, we’re taking you with us to have tons of fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles* Aye, you can loan some of my money until you start getting some of your own. I’m not a stingy bastard afterall. *hears some of the other boys walk past the dorm room* Shit, we better get out there, huh? Otherwise they’re gonna beat us to the goods.

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth as Zack puts an arm around him* You wouldn’t dare bound and gag me… I said I was coming already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins and ignores Sephiroth’s grumpy nature* Well, I’m just making certain that you won’t back down. And We’ll get you anything that catches your eye, within reason of course. Afterall, we can’t have our pal here become bored and stale, now can we? *pats Seph’s back then moves toward the door and opens it* So, shall we go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve been ready for pretty much the entire time you’ve been talking. *snorts* When are we leaving then? *gets to his feet and heads for the door* I have no idea why the hell you want to walk around the city all day, but if that’s what takes your fancy then I will oblige this once. If it turns out to be boring however, I will decline your request every subsequent time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, chill out, Sephy. This is gong to be loads of fun, you’ll see. We have pleanty of time today, so we’ll even go to places that you pick out. *Grins* We have an entire city out there to conquer. *waves his hands infront of Sephiroth’s face as if he’s showing the other boy something grande* It’s a town that none of us have ventured into before. Now, let’s go have an adventure.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* So stop talking about it and lead the way. *moves past him and heads out of the dorm room, following some of the other males who are talking about buying knives on the bottom level of the complex. He stands and waits for Zack to catch up, grunting at him* Do you still intend on purchasing that television?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Scratches the back of his head and mumbles* I was leading the way.. *shrugs, not really caring who leads the way and quickly moves to follow Sephiroth. However, once the silver haired by speaks of a television, Zack springs forward and clasps his hand over Sephy’s mouth* Shh.. Don’t talk about that here. Others will hear and then we’d be in trouble.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Bu—*hisses as Zack clamps a hand over his mouth and he jerks to a halt, stopping dead. He glares back at Zack and tries to pry his hand off his face, snarling at him* Never do that again! *wipes his mouth and heads for the stairs to the lower levels* Fine, I won’t talk about it again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth* Hey, I’m just keeping us out of cleaning the showers once more. I swear, you have a knack for getting into trouble. *shakes his head and shrugs* Let’s just go outside, when there’s no one from here that can hear us, then we can talk about decorations. *broadly grins at the thought of the various things that they can buy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right, I won’t talk about that subject again, not until we are in open area. *pauses* How far away is this area of shops anyway? Everybody seems calm and casual about walking there. *follows some of the other boys down the stairs whom are talking among themselves about buying explosive devices and fireworks*

Hal: Er, I think its only downstairs on the bottom floor. People sell all kinds of stuff down thee, and there’s a bar where older soldiers can go and get wasted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, the shops and stuff are all along the streets downstairs. I saw them when we flew in, but I didn’t get too good of a look. I hope they have some really cool stuff down there. *rolls his eyes as he hears some of the other boys mention buying explosives* Well, maybe with idiots like them, we’d have no problems smuggling in what we want. *look at Sephers* Do you still think your plan would work?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Who knows. *continues walking down the stairs to the lower levels, finally stopping once he reaches the bottom. He moves aside from the stairway walkway and glances down the path leading to the strip of shops nearby the bottom-level runway* Well, I do not know where you desire to go, so you lead the way.

Hal: *pants as he tries to keep up* Wait up you guys! I don’t have lightning legs…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *blinks and looks back at Hal, giving him a strange look* How can you be tired out with all the laps we’ve been doing this week? Those stairs were nothing. *chuckles and shakes his head* Of course, this would explain why you’re always in the back of the pack. *looks around at the shops then shrugs* You can pick someplace to go first, Sephy. Might as well since we dragged you out here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I have nothing of interest to buy. I’ve no money, no reason to go into a shop and purchase anything. *wanders along the strip anyway, glancing into the shop windows* However, I will look into this appliance store and enquire about the price of a television.

Hal: *lowers his head and stops at the bottom of the stairs, panting* I hate running…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Man did you pick the wrong occupation then, Hal. We’re going to running all day and all night long for months to come. You know that as well as I by this point. *grins and chuckles at the boy* I’m certain you’ll gain some stanima though. *looks at the appliance store and nods* It doesn’t hurt to look around and ask. Let’s go, Sephy. *walks into the store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles as he slowly catches his breath* Yeah, right… I’m going to need that stamina one day for sure… whether it be running away from the enemy, charging towards them, or using it to pleasure a beautiful woman… *moves to walk alongside Zack, following him into the store*

Sephiroth: *is already moving towards the front of the store, glancing at various sizes and models of TVs* Some of these are too expensive for me to afford.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, you know that women like it long and hard. Can’t be collapsing in exhaustion while in bed. *Softly chuckles then shakes his head at Sephy* Hey, all of them are too expensive for someone with no money. *broadly grins and chuckles* Anyway, if we’re going to smuggle one in, we’d best look for a small screen. We can’t be lugging in a big screen television past the guards, they’re not that stupid. *walks over to a row of small to medium sized televisions* What do you think, Hal?

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.