The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*On each bed in the dorm, a large sealed cardboard box has been left for each inhabitant while they have been away all day. The box contains three new folded uniforms as well as eight pairs of ShinRa army issue underpants, pairs of socks, and a small kit containing a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and shaving razors*

Hal: *sits down on his bed and loudly sighs, kicking off his boots, which make two loud clunk noises as they fall on the floor. Then he stares at the box curiously, opening it to upend the contents onto the bed* Hey, nice. *smirks as he looks up at Sephy’s bed* Want to steal his underpants?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks back at his box and tilts his head* How do they know which of us are sleeping on which bed… *indifferently shrugs, deciding that the matter is insignificant. Then, he looks down at Hal* Nah, I don’t think much fun will be made out of that. It’s not like we have different types of underware. Maybe if there were something significant about his to tease him with. *flops his back onto his bed then begins to pick apart his box* Why didn’t they give us these uniforms yesterday?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Danged if I know. *begins unfolding his uniforms, stuffing them into the drawers beside his bunk* But hey, I’m not arguing. I was wondering if this uniform would be the only ones we’d get. Thank god they’re not because otherwise my clothes would start to stink and I’d have nothing to wear if they had to be laundered.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, I imagine that would be rather bad. I hope they gave us a workout outfit for drill classes. These blue things- *pokes at the uniform that he’s still wearing* -are so think and unforgiving when it comes to sweat. Thank goodness we were allowed to take off the coats today. I think I would have died if I had to do all that activity with this thing on. *continues digging through his box*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *stuffs the rest of the clothing into his drawers and lies back on his bed, sighing as he relaxes out* I hate them too. Though they’re going to be useful in some environments. Not most of the continents though. *closes his eyes* I wonder how long Seph-man’s class will go for. I would have gone to one, if there was shooting practise exercises.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Shrugs* It’s getting pretty dark out there. That class can’t last too long at this point. *finally finishes sorting through his box then begins to shove it into the drawers that he had claimed for himself. He is none to neat about setting the clothing inside* There, that works. *shoves the drawers closed then makes himself comfortable on the bed* You really love guns, don’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Me? Hell yeah. My father owned a double barrel pump-action shotgun called a Lariat. Which is the name he also gave to my baby sister. He was a real gun freak. I just wanna join the army and make him really happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Wow, really? I’ve never heard of someone taking such strange measures when naming their children… *slowly shakes his head in disblief then pauses and stares at Hal with curiousity-filled eyes* Were you named after a gun as well? I don’t know that much about guns, so maybe there’s one named a Hal that I’ve never heard of. Acutally, it’s really possible with my knowledge. *scratches the back of his head and sheepishly grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *gives him a lopsided amused grin* I don’t think I’m named after a gun, but I wouldn’t put it past my dad. There’s a javelin-type weapon called a Halberd, but that’s not me. I don’t know why my parents named me ‘Hal’. Its one of the most boring names there is. At least it’s easy to write.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, it’s a pity that your sister has some great story about the background of her name but you don’t. Then again, she probably was teased when she was in elementary school. *stretches out and does his best to relax* My parents didn’t have much that I would describe as interesting about them. They were just average joes that lived in Gongona. We’d make by with what little money ShinRa gave them for working on the construction of the Mako Reactor. Everyone else whined about it though. *shrugs* I don’t know what they think is going to happen..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I don’t know what’s going to happen either. But we need to do something before those Wutainian bastards overrun our cities with their ideas. I don’t want to be fighting like a ninja or any stupid shit like that. *yawns and relaxes out on his bed* Man, it must be getting late. I’m so tired.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns faintly* I don’t know about that. Somehow, it didn’t sound like Wutai was trying to expand upon us.. rather that we were trying to expand in their area and they don’t want us there. *slowly shakes his head* Either way, this war is taking forever and I hope we beat them once and for all once we enter the forces.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I forget how many boys entered into the army with our batch. There’s like a thousand guys in the army already, and out on the field doing stuff. I don’t think we’ll have too much of a problem in the long run. *yawns tiredly and curls up on his bed* Man, I think I am gonna go to sleep early…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, I guess you’re right. There’s no way that Wutai can win with their backwards technology. They’re waging war against the rest of the planet, we’re going to beat them. *nods and yawns* And I think I’m with you all the way there. Sleep would definitely feel good right now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *grabs up a pair of casual clothes and heads into the bathroom, closing the door behind him so he can shower off and clean himself. He comes out of the bathroom after 10 minutes or so has passed. He turns off the overhead light and flops face down on his bed and yawns* Night, spikes.

Sephiroth: *returns to the room some time later. He is in a foul mood and sore, due to the fact he’s been sparring with multiple partners. He silently climbs up onto his bed and kicks off the box in his annoyance**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *watches Hal as he goes into the bathroom and shrugs then digs through his own clothing. Soon afterwards, he slips into a clean pair of underware and a plain white t-shirt to sleep in before tossing his dirty clothing on the floor near the laundry basket. Once Hal exits the bathroom he jumps off his top bunk and moves into the bathroom to relieve himself* Goodnight, Red. *he takes a few minutes in the bathroom before returning to his bed. By the time that Sephiroth returns, Zack is happily dreaming and sprawled out on his bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *strips down to his underwear and tosses his uniform onto the floor with no regard for where it is going to land. Then he pulls the covers over himself and relaxes, wanting to sleep. He sleeps for the entire night without much bother, apart from the occaisonal murmur.*

Hal: *is lying on his side and breathing loudly in his sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *faithfully remains at Sephy’s side throughout the week, doing his best to befriend the silver haired boy. He does his best to joke around with Sephy and make him feel comfortable despite any amount of sneers and growls that Sephy sends his way.*

*Finally, at the end of the week, the boys get their first day off. Zack had been ranting on all thoughout the previous day about wanting to go out to the city and having fun there. His ideas ranged from sneaking in to clubs and bars to get drinks to checking out the strip clubs. So, by the time the first rays of sun hit the boys’ room, Zack leaps up out of his bed and climbs down in order to shake Sephy’s shoulders* Hey, man. Wakey, wakey. We’re going to be let out of this prison today! *broadly grins and rushes into the bathroom to take a shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *attends his classes throughout the week, accepting the fact that Zack is following him around for most of the time. He treats him with a mild air of disdain, but overall doesn’t care too much about the fact he wants to hang around. However on their first day off, Sephy’s first wish is to sleep in. He groans as Zack shakes his shoulder and doesn’t get up, going back to sleep again when Zack leaves to take his shower*

Hal: *is already awake and busy changing into casual clothes, excited at the fact he can go wandering and explore today*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Spends nearly half an hour in the shower, insuring that he’s nice and clean. In addition, he takes a few minutes to play with himself since no one would pay attention while he’s in the shower. By the time that Zack steps out of the bathroom, dressed in only a towel that is wrapped around his waist, there is a large smile planted on his lips as he is excited to be able to go out for today. However, that smile fades as he notices Sephy’s laziness* Man, what a moodkiller. *Sticks his tongue out then sneaks up on Sephy. Once nearly ontop of the boy, he begins to tickle him* Come on, man, wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *combs his messy shock of red hair back, staring at Zack* Hey Spikes, you’re asking for death doing that, I swear… *can’t help but snicker anyway* Wake up, Seph-man. Zack’s going to ass-rape you if you don’t.

Sephiroth: *snarls and struggles under Zack, growling loudly to stop himself from laughing. He forcefully tries to shove Zack off himself* Go away! Can’t you tell I want to sleep?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps as Sephy shoves him back and shakes his head* Oh, come on, Sephy. If you don’t wake up now, you’re going to be stuck here all day long all by yourself. Is that what you want. *places his hands on his hips and looks at Sephy in a mock-scolding manner* Because that’s not what we want. We want to show you all the fun that can be had in the city. Isn’t that right, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Fine… I’m up, I’m up. You don’t need to hassle me. *slowly sits up, grabbing clothes from the drawer beside his bed. He shoves past Zack and heads for the bathroom so he can have a shower and get changed for the morning*

Hal: *calls out to Sephy* Don’t be such a grump, or I’m forcing you to sleep in my bunk so you stop waking up on the wrong side of the bed! *chuckles and grins at Zack* He’s been like that all week. Hopefully today he’ll lighten up for once.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, I wouldn’t have hassled you if you had gotten up at the first attempt of waking you, Sephy. *grins at the silver haired boy then moves toward his dresser to pull out clothes for the day* You’d better clean up good, Sephy. Ladies don’t like a man who stinks. *broadly grins before he pulls off his towel and begins getting dressed* And that’s just the way Sephy is, Red. Don’t worry about it. At least he hasn’t tried mauling us like he does half the other guys around here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles* No, true. I haven’t been punched up by him just yet, and I don’t suppose it will happen to me. Not unless I do something like call him a girly man. And anyone would punch somebody out for a comment like that. Hell, I would.

Sephiroth: *takes his time in the shower due to the fact there isn’t a time schedule to run to today. He spents nearly 15 minutes in the shower cleansing and drying himself off, and then gets changed into his casual clothes, adjusting them properly as he steps out again* So where is this place you are desperate to rush me off to?

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.