The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *piles up as much food as he can onto his try, not caring whether he makes it considerably unstable to hold or not. He grabs pleanty of steak and chicken as well as some mashed potatoes. Then, he piles on some corn and other vegitables. Finally, he picks up a good portion of pudding that is set out before finally walking to the table and sitting down* Mmm, mm, mm. This looks so good. *quickly picks up his fork and knife and begins to dig into the steak*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is busy stuffing his mouth full of food at this current point in time, so only nods in response to Zack’s statement, looking up briefly from his gun text book. He raises an eyebrow at Zack’s quantity of food and swallows, coughing for a moment* Do you think you have enough food there? I am surprised nobody scolded you for taking that much. *shakes his head and picks up the book again to read, holding it in one hand, using the other to continue feeding himself*

Hal: *takes his place at the table and begins to tuck into his food as well, seeming rather happy and content as he eats* And my brother said army food would suck. What a liar he was. *grins and stuffs his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *hastily stuffs his own face before speaking with his mouth full* Yeth. *grins then swallows* This will keep me more than content throughout the entire night and then some. Must make up for lost dining time. *takes another bite of steak* Aun thar pweanty foh ofas. *swallows once more* Isn’t that right, Hal? I didn’t steal all the food away from you, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Heck no, man. I got what I wanted, you didn’t steal it all. Maybe the guys behind us will miss out on some of this stuff, but if you snooze, you lose. You guys learned that one the hard way. *jabs his fork in a piece of baked potato and stuffs it in his mouth, chewing*

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at the fact Zack is speaking with his mouth full and does his best to ignore him. He continues reading the book, seeming vaguely interested in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins* See, Sephiroth. I didn’t steal all the food from everyone else. So, there’s no reason for me to worry. *begins working on the chicken* You are right, Hal, this food is really good. I’m surprised, I never sould have thought they’d make this type of food for us. *soon finishes off his chicken and begins to work on eating to pudding*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It will probably get much worse as time goes on. *snorts* This is probably just here to interest us or something. I am also assuming that some of these boys came from poor homes and this is just to bulk us up. Notice the amount of fats and proteins we are being fed. It is enough to fatten up anybody.

Hal: Ah, just shut up and enjoy it while you can. *grins and bites into a roasted chicken leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, what good are fat guys to the army, Sephy. That makes no sense at all. They need people with muscle and stregnth, but not flat tubs of lard. *takes a large bite of his pudding* Mmm, this is really good. I really hope that the food doesn’t become sucky as time passes. That would just plain suck. *pulls out his own book and flips it open to see what’s inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: You guys are losers. Why the hell should you read and study at the dinner table? Relax. We have a whole month to read that book, and with the free time we’re given before bed, you can read all you want then. I’d be afraid of slopping food on the pages.

Sephiroth: Fats can be converted into energy, and protein is needed for muscle building. It won’t turn people into fat tubs of lard – we won’t be sitting idle long enough for that to happen. No, its for body building, and fuel for exercise. It’s quite an apt diet I must say. *stabs his fork into some vegetables and continues eating, though he is nearly finished his meal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shrugs* Hey, I was just curious if this book was even interesting or not. *browses through it then closes it again* Anyway, how do you expect to get to the top if you don’t want to expend energy and study, hm? I want to be a first class soldier, maybe even more. Perhaps an officer some day. *grins and looks over at Sephiroth* What do you think? Do you think that I’m general material? *frowns faintly at Sephiroth’s comments then shakes his head* Did you come from a family full of scientists? Seriously, how do you know all that stuff?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s commonly known information. *grunts at Zack* Pick up an encyclopedia and read it some time, next time you you are bored. *pauses, looking him over* If you work and train hard, I don’t see why you couldn’t make the rank you want to acheive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Shakes his head* No way man, all people think that fats make you fat. Just ask anyone. It’s not common knowledge to know all the stuff you have in your noggin, Sephy. Not common at all. Red, back me up on this. Do you know a single person who knows all the scientific stuff that he does? *shakes his head then blinks and grins* Yea, thanks. I’ll definitely be working hard to become a great officer. You’ll see. *smirks* I’ll have entire squadrons under my command.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Damn right, he’s right. *waves a fork as he points at Sephy* You know a lot. You better be careful with that too, before somebody calls you a smartass and tries to abuse your knowledge with it. I don’t know who’d do a thing like that, but somebody would one day no doubt.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Rolls his eyes* I don’t know how that would work either, Red. I think he’d be more likely to have his brawn abused than his brains. *shakes his head* Anyway, *pokes Sephy in the shoulder* You most definitely don’t come from any joe family. The stuff you know isn’t taught to normal people. It just isn’t.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah that’s right… *finishes chewing on his chicken, tossing the bones onto the plate. He glances around the area, raising an eyebrow as he notices the other boys beginning to move out* Uh, so what do we do now? Is it leisure and lounge around time now or what?

Sephiroth: *grunts* Whether it is taught to normal people or not, it is still useful information to know. *glances up at the other boys and raises an eyebrow* Hmm. I suppose we are allowed some free time now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *is still working on finishing his plate when he looks back at the other recruits who are filing out* Hm.. Maybe we missed an announcement that they didn’t while we were waiting in here. We could always just ask one of them what’s going on for the rest of the night. If they don’t know more than us, then that means we can laze back and relax. *grins* I could use some sleep after all our activity today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I’ll ask. I need a drink of water anyway. *gets to his feet, picking up his empty plate so he can dispose of the chicken bones. He talks with one of the boys near the trash and walks back to the table after ten minutes, grinning at them* There’s an optional fitness class after dinner, and some optional light sparring classes. But we can use the time to study, or in my case, bum around and sleep. I’m tired after today’s session too, so I vote sleep.

Sephiroth: Optional classes? *raises an eyebrow* Those could be interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares at Sephiroth* You’re not seriously considering going to one of those classes, are you? Man, they don’t even sound fun. *shakes his head* I’m not about to be yelled at by a drill saergent again for the next hour, no, no, no. So, don’t expect me to go to that fitness class. And “light sparring”? *shakes his head* I need to learn how to fight in general first. I think I’m with Hal, sleep and study is the way for me tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at him* You can do that. I think I will go to one of the light sparring sessions just to see what it is about. I probably will not stay long however. I am tired and sore, and my eye hurts. *scowls* Has the socket darkened significantly yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *squints and leans in closer to Sephiroth. He gently pokes under Sephy’s eye then slowly shakes his head* Maybe a small bit of something, but that could just be tiredness. It doesn’t look bruised at all. Hey, Red, look at this. Do you see a single sign of Sephy having been punched this afternoon here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *glances over at Sephy and shakes his head* Nope. You look just fine to me. If I didn’t know what had happened, I would say that nothing happened to you at all. *slides out of his chair and grins* Shall we go back to the dorm and bum then, Zack-man?

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and grunts* It’s just as well… otherwise I would have to go back and beat that idiot male into oblivion.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at Hal’s suggestion and jumps up onto his feet* Yea, that sounds like a great idea. *stretches, reaching up for the ceiling then glances across at Sephiroth* You’re probably going to beat him up to oblivion anyway. Just do us all a favor and wait until a sparring session, then you can at least do it without our instructors kicking you out, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, fine. I’ll beat him in legitmate competition then. That’ll show him… *scowls in determination. He picks up his text book, trying to hand it off to Zack* Place this on my bed when you get back to the dorm. I’m not going to need it where I am going.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Sure thing, Sephiroth. *waves at him* Have fun in your extra class. *gives him a thumbs up* I’m certain that you’ll kick butt. *softly chuckles then picks up Sephy’s book. Soon afterwards, he is strolling down the hallway, heading to his dorm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *picks up his own book and follows Zack, loudly humming to himself* Oh man, what idiots. Why do something optional when you can just lie down and relax, huh? We’ve got all the time in the world to do extra classes. And we’re going to be soldiers anyway, regardless of what we undertake here, so might as well snatch free time while we can.

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at them and gets to his feet, heading off to follow some other males towards the rooms where the optional classes are being held*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yawns* I don’t know. I guess they want a head start on some of this stuff, but I don’t know how to fight yet, so- *shrugs* I guess Sephy there already had pleanty of training in fighting or something. It’s not like we’re going to be hurt by not attending that class. *opens the door to their dorm then climbs up onto his bunk. Soon afterwards, he drops Sephy’s book onto his bunk before he begins to take off his boots and get comfortable*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.