The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *his eyes widen as he listens to Seph’s words* She went suicidal on us? Damn.. she must not have wanted to be caught.. *shakes his head and frowns even more* This isn’t our fault.. They didn’t prepare us well enough for that… that.. demon witch thing! I don’t know what that was, but our instructors would be pressed to move as fast as she did. *crosses his arms and scowls at the thought of punishment for this* This isn’t our fault..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Our target was murdered. We didn’t retreive the stolen documents, the culprit got away with them. And one of or comrades has been disabled… probably for a long time. We won’t know the true extent of his injuries until the mission debriefing is given to us. *sighs and leans back in the seat* Failure is not an option for a SOLDIER. We are going to get into so much trouble…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs and shakes his head* I still say this wasn’t our fault… *crosses his arms and leans back in his seat, though he is clearly pouting at the very thought of being punished for this* We’re the best in the class… They can’t throw us out, can they? It isn’t our fault they didn’t brief us about a crazily fast female who can jump like that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I don’t think they knew. Our mission was to disable the scientist responsible for the document leak. That was done, but we weren’t supposed to kill him. We also let the documents slip into enemy hands…. *frowns* With the rising unsettlement in Wutai, this doesn’t bode well for us at all….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *holds his fists in his lap and shakes his head, still frustrated over all that Sephy is saying. He then mutters out* There’s no way in hell that was an Wutian spy… That woman was something else. Wutai doesn’t have fighters that good. I’ve read the news reports. *sighs and crosses his arms* This isn’t fair at all… They’d better not kick us out because of their screw-up, Sephy. It’s just not fair! *turns his head to look out the window*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the limosine slowly comes to a halt, and the Turk gets out of the front seat to open the left passenger door, standing in the way* You boys put on quite a performance this evening, hm? *smirks, amused* Not bad for a couple of pre-pubescent schoolchildren. Anyway, follow me. The President wants a word with you.

Sephiroth: She could have been from anywhere, Zack. And who is to say that she wasn’t hired by the Wutainese anyway? Just because she doesn’t look like one, it doesn’t mean she’s not working for them. I don’t know what’s going to happen now, but you are right… it’s not f– *sits up properly as the door opens, loudly growling at the female Turks’ words* The President? What does he want with us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at the lady TURK’s words* Hey, I resent that! I am very much into puberty, thank you very much. *crosses his arms* Sephy might not have hit it yet, but I most certainly have. *glances over at Sephiroth then slides out of the seat and into the open* Yea, what does the president want…? Why aren’t we reporting to our instructors? *shakes his head and begins following the TURK to the President’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the female TURK leads the boys into the ShinRa building, which is now swarming with ShinRa Army grunts and police, both looking for any evidence they can of the event as it occured, as well as keeping a watch over the place should the female return. The TURK leads them into the elevator, then swipes her card and presses the red button for Level 70* Your instructors won’t be involved. This matter has gone over their authority. *folds her arms* I don’t know what the heck happened exactly, but this is big.

Sephiroth: *makes a loud growling noise as the puberty comment comes up, but keeps his head raised, silent and irritated as he follows the TURK into the elevator*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares up at the Turk and tilts his head* Big, huh? Didn’t really feel all that big to me… *shrugs then slides closer to Sephiroth. He then whispers into his “pal’s” ear* Hey, Sephy… Umm… What exactly happened to the lady you ran off after anyway? It isn’t exactly the easiest thing to outrun you. And I didn’t think we were in a spot where she could like get lost in a crowd, right? So, what happened?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, speaking at normal volume level* I told you already, Zack. I fought her, I chased her, and she jumped down off the plate and into the slums below. *scowls* I don’t know where she went. The slums are probably crawling with soldiers now, and looking for her. *sighs*

*the female TURK keeps her arms folded, silent as she listens to Sephy’s description*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: * stares at Sephy* What?? She jumped? You mean they’re looking for her corpse. There’s no way anyone could survive a fall that far. That’s a good few hundred feet. *shakes his head* She’s dead, and we’re in trouble because she committed suicide rather than got caught? This stinks to… It stinks!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I don’t know why we’re in trouble. But apparently, we are. *glares at the female TURK and turns his attention towards the glass window in the elevator*

*after another few minutes, the elevator reaches the 70th floor, and makes a loud dinging sound. The doors open, and the TURK walks out into the President’s office/floor, where different people are busy arguing at each other*

Hojo: *yells* Why wasn’t I informed of this!? It is my department, and all the result of my work! If you had told me the brat was coming, I would have at least been aware of the situation at hand. I wasn’t even told about the traitor within my own department!

President: Take some time to cool down, Hojo. *sits back down at his desk again, seeming unconcerned* It was dealt with in the best manner I saw fit. Besides, it was turned into a little training exercise, to see what the fruits of your work could achieve. *clears his throat as he looks towards the elevator doors* Besides, we have company now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shoots the lady TURK a glare as well and crosses his arms to pout. Unlike Sephy, he keeps looking forward and watches the TURK’s back, at least until the doors open. He then blinks and peers into the office. He then tilts his head and looks over at Sephy* Who is “the brat”? What exactly is that geek with greasy hair talking about, Sephy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud grumbling noise and raises a hand as if to silence Zack* Sir. *nods ahead to the president, then moves further into the room, folding his arms* This mission did not go the way it was intended to.

President: You are damn right about that, boy. *rises to his feet again, then moves around his desk, walking towards Zack and Sephy* Do you boys have any idea of the trouble that has been caused tonight? Not only did an enemy get away with incredibly valuable documents, those documents threaten to blow out a huge hole in the ShinRa company’s reputation. *slowly shakes his head* Either of you, tell me the whole story. I don’t care how long it takes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nervously scratches the back of his head and looks around* Umm… ok. Well, you see, we were given this assignment back in Junon. We kinda argued for a bit on who would lead, and Sephy won the right to be the team leader with a arm wrestling contest. Then, we started talking and planning stuff. We decided the best way for us to find the dude and then the other dude who turned out not to be a dude at all was to disguise ourselves then follow him. So, we kinda went down to the street level and got lunch then got Sephy this wig here.. *glances at Sephy then blinks* Umm… I think you can take it off now, Seph-man.. *nervously shifts his weight* Then we got our weapons and met up with the Rude dude on the helicopter. After that, Hal started fantasizing about giving sex to this sniper rifle that he found in the back of the helicopter. I guess he liked it so much that he stole it, because we saw him with the sniper rifle on his back as we were going through your office here, sir. Neither of us like told him to steal it or anything, but he did it anyway.

*glances down at the floor* Then we hid about for a bit until the geeks a few floors down went on lunch. From there, we snuck into this stinky closet and grabbed a few jackets to help disguise ourselves as staff with. Then we went about looking through the lab to find the geek that we were supposed to tag. When we did find him, this dude here *points to Hojo* spotted us and started ranting about how he was going to get us fired. So, he left and didn’t even notice that the geek we were supposed to catch was stuffing stuff in his jacket right there and then.

So, we lost the dude for a bit, but then he came out of this room with a lot of papers, I guess maybe a records room. Then, we trailed him and took off the jackets as soon as we got out of the lab because we thought we no longer needed them. So then, he went to the elevator to get down to the ground level, so I went into the janitor’s closet and grabbed a different jacket and a cart. Sephy and Red climbed in under the cart and I used these sheets to hide them. I guess that must have been a tough squeeze, but we pulled it out.

The geek then went out of the building and onto the streets, so we started to follow him again. We followed him until he stopped in this dark bit between two warehouses, I guess. I don’t know exactly what they were, but they looked like warehouses. So, we hid into the shadows and waited. Then, this woman with the gold cape and black outfit jumped all the way from the top of the warehouse, like from 4 stories high or something, to the ground in front of the geek without flinching. She started examining the goods and we figured she must be the buyer. So then, Sephy gave the word to attack, and then all hell broke loose.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just listens to Zack through his explanation, narrowing his eyes slightly at his word usage and grammar. He slowly slides the wig off his head when told to, then defiantly glares at Hojo as Zack continues to explain their situation, slowly nodding his head* That’s not how I would have described it, but that is mostly how the events unfolded, sir. *stands tall as he faces the president* I ordered Zack to attack and disable the ShinRa scientist, while I fought the female. She killed the scientist and brutally injured Hal, the third member of our party. I went on to attack her further, but… She fled. I chased her down the street, but she lept down off the plate and into the slums… *deeply scowls*

Hojo: *his eyes widen slightly as he sees Sephy take his wig off, and then he seems furious* How could you escape past me with a pathetic disguise like that!? *snarls and bangs his hands down on the president’s desk, yelling at him again* I should have been informed of this mission! Had I known there was a traitor in my own department, I would have…. *clenches a fist, too enraged to finish his own sentence*

President: *listens to Zack and Sephiroth’s explnations, tiredly sighing* You are to speak to the top ranking SOLDIER officer and give him a description of this female. We must find her and get those documents back before our enemy discovers them and reads about our plans for a secret weapon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Stares at Hojo and shakes his head* Well, I did tell Sephy that the wig would definitely help him hide and not stand out. And.. Umm.. sir, I saw that guy stuffing stuff into his jacket right in front of you. You know, right after he spilled all that stuff onto the ground. You just yelled at him for being incompetent. *frowns at the President* Umm… I don’t know about those documents. I swear, she had them in her hand one second, then the next, they were just gone. She didn’t even move her hand behind her or anything. They just went “poof”. *frowns* And there’s no way anyone can survive jumping from the upper plate down the slums. She has got to be dead. Umm… sir.. *backs away behind Sephy, wanting to use Sephers for protection if the President gets angry at his words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *merely frowns at Zack’s words at first, then glances over at Hojo* Is this true? Did the scientist really steal things under your nose without your knowledge? I thought I could trust you with this project, Hojo – don’t fail me now. *casually walks back to his desk, seeming unconcerned* I will call your position into question at the next council meeting. Until then, your performance and department will be placed under supervision. Is that understood? *presses a button on his desk, turning his attention back to Sephy and Zack* Boys, I have summoned a police officer here, now. When he arrives, I would like the both of you to describe this female. After that, we will decide what to do with you both…

Hojo: *opens his mouth as if to protest, then snarls, gritting his teeth, giving Zack and Sephy death glares, looking like he wants to strangle them right now* Understood… sir.

Sephiroth: *just glares back at Hojo, eyes narrowed* Acknowledged, sir.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks and stares at the President. Then, he begins to fumble around on his person. Finally, he pulls of the video camera that they were told to have on their persons and holds it out* Umm… sir, wouldn’t it just be easier to show the police these? I mean, these were recording the entire time and all three of us were wearing them. *glances over at Hojo, gulping as he sees the way the scientist is looking at them. He then gives him an innocent grin and slides even more behind Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *glances at the video cameras, seeming pleased. He motions to his desk, then swivels around in his chair, looking out the glass window behind his desk* Ah, so you were equipped with those, hm? That will make things much easier. You may turn them off and leave them on my desk.

Hojo: This is an outrage! *growls and storms out towards the elevator, aggressively bumping into Sephy as he passes by him* I’ll deal with you later, boy.

Sephiroth: *folds his arms, looking irritated. He says nothing however, and simply removes his camera, placing it on the desk as instructed*

*about five minutes later, a police officer heads up to the floor, scratching his head* These are the boys? *walks over to them* Right… I suppose you know why I’m here? Please tell me what the woman looked like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at the President’s words and quickly switches his camera off. He then walks up to the desk and sets it down as well, right next to Sephy’s. He then looks over at his “pal” and whispers* What’s up with graesy hair there? Why is he so angry with you? In fact, why does he like bugging you at all? *Shakes his head* And how are they going to get Hal’s camera.. *sighs* I wish he was here now. *snaps his attention to the police officer as he arrives and quickly salutes as he would to most figures of authority* Yes, sir. Let’s see. She had long brown hair, but it wasn’t even or styled or anything. It was more like she kind of started letting it grow then forgot to do anything with it. *Scratches the back of his head* And people say my hair’s a mess. *shakes his head* She had this black outfit on that must have hugged her body or something. A gold cape. And these red eyes that looked like they were on fire. I mean, they kinda were strange like Sephy’s, but not like his at all. Erm.. I couldn’t really see much else. Sephy got much closer to her than I did while he fought with her. Maybe he saw more details. *looks up and thinks* Oh, she was wicked fast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the police officer busily scribbles down all of Zack’s information as he speaks, seeming interested at the description, especially the description of her eyes and clothing* Gold cape? That sounds like something the Wutainese do… they really like their elaborate golden statues.

Sephiroth: “Greasy hair” is an incompetent idiot who can’t work science to save his life. Let’s just say I know him and leave it at that.*scowls* Any more information and you would know too much. *slowly shakes his head*

President: This is unfortunate… all too unfortunate… *takes the small cameras, then presses a button on his desk, ordering a secretary to come up and retreive them for placing onto a video tape* You boys will have to stay here for now. Was anybody else in the area?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at Sephy in a sly manner* Well, knowing too much would be a definite change from your statements of me knowing nothing. *chuckles then frowns at the President’s words* What? Here? In this office? *looks around and frowns* I guess we’re going to be sitting on the floor, Sephy.

*The secretary comes into the office not long after the President buzzes for her. She quickly bows to him in order to show her respect then she reaches over to gather up the video recorders from his desk* Will that be all, mister president, sir?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: Yes. Have them seen to as quickly as you can. I want to view these. However, you are only to make one copy. Destroy the cameras after the video copy is on my desk. *thinks for a moment* On second though… see if you can get the camera from that third boy as well. Quickly as you can, we don’t want this matter to be leaked to the press. Everything will be done for if that happens.

Sephiroth: We stand, plain and simple. *folds his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Secretary: As you wish sir. I’ll make the call right away. *pauses for a moment then leans in* Only one copy, correct? Even if Hojo asks for a copy? *tries to speak low enough that the two boys would not overhear*

Zack: *frowns at Sephy* Stand? But.. we don’t know how long we’ll be here. We should be allowed to sit and relax somewhat… *Sighs and kicks at some imaginary dirt on the ground* Stand…

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.