The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *climbs up onto the roof, peering over the edge. When the dark figure moves past him and jumps down, he tenses up, momentarily freezing up, hoping he wasn’t noticed. He sets the rifle up on the roof and gets behind it, aiming it first at the assistant, then casually sliding it over to the other figure, not sure who to shoot right now*

Sephiroth: *peers through the cracks in the crate, reaching out to tap Zack’s shoulder to silence him, attentive as he listens to the assistant and the figure begin their conversation and transaction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The assistant babbles for a few moments, stuttering with his words before pulling out the files which had stolen as well as various samples. He then holds it out for the woman to examine.*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she eyes the stack then she quickly snatches it out of the man’s hands and moves to a slightly more lit area so that she can examine the papers and determine whether they are acceptable or not*

Zack: *his eyes widen as he catches sight of the woman’s odd clothing and cape. He then shakes his head and looks over to Sephy, whispering* I think I’ve seen that woman before…

Thieving Assistant: So, are they good enough? C-c-can I have my money now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *his eyes widen slightly as he watches the assistant hand the documents over to Jenna, and he aims the barrel of the rifle at her head. However, he is shakey and nervous, and the aim of the barrel slowly slides down to Jenna’s shoulder as he tries to keep aim on her*

Sephiroth: *keeps a keen eye on Jenna as he watches her sift through the stolen documents, gripping tightly onto the hilt of his sword now, whispering* Where did you see her before…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Continues to flip through the documents, completely unaware of her audiance for now. She snarls as the assistant continues to ask for his payment and snaps at him* Shut the fuck up. I’ll pay you as soon as I have determined that you did a good job, you imbecilic hu- *cuts herself short, figuring it’s best she doesn’t finish her sentence* Just stay there and be patient. *snorts*

Zack: *frowns and presses his fingers against his temple as he tries to think* I don’t remember exactly.. but those clothes. They look familiar.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the roof* What is he doing… *taps Zack’s shoulder again* get on the side with me. Follow my lead. *takes his sword out, and moves to the side of the crate* When I say go, we’ll charge together. You take the dweeb. I’ll take down the other one. and hopefully Hal won’t shoot us… *frowns* If he shoots one, we’ll take down the other. Got it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods and gives Sephiroth a quick salute in order to indicate that he understands. He then begins to sneak along with Sephy, waiting for him to indicate the proper time in which to strike*

Jenna: *looks up from the papers as she hears a small bit of Sephirot’s whispering. She then looks around and frowns, not quite seeing them yet. She then becomes distracted by the pestering of the scientist who wants his money and hisses at him* Shut the hell up. I already told you I’ll pay you as soon as I know you did the job correctly this time around! *angrily clicks the claws of her right hand together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes Jenna’s claws, then nods at Zack, moving out into the open, holding his sword at eye level, moving into a catlike stance, battle ready* Hold it right there, both of you! ShinRa has been monitoring your movements for months, and today this operation comes to and end! Charge!! *growls and rushes at Jenna, swinging the sword out at her neck and chest area, wanting to mortally wound her and end the fight quickly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snaps her head in Sephiroth’s direction as he comes up out of the shadows. Momentarily, her eyes widen and she whispers Sephiroth’s name under her breath, not having expected to see him. She then growls as he lunges at her and swiftly as well as skillfully moves to the side, allowing for his momentum to simply carrying him forward and past her. She continues her movement as she brings her clawed hand up and slashes the pointed ends of her glove through the scientists’s throat* Incompetent idiot. *snorts and uses a quick spell to send her stolen goods into sub-space*

Zack: *was still moving in on the scientist as Jenna slashes through his throat. He then abruptly stops and stares at the scene* Shit, that wasn’t supposed to happen!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and swings around on his heels, using the momentum to attempt to lunge the tip of the sword into her side* Remember what I said, go for this one now!

Hal: *whimpers at the chaos below and fires the sniper rifle, the noise sounding out through the area like a loud crack of thunder. The recoil on the weapon causes the boy to fall back, and the bullet punctures a hole clean through the side of the warehouse building, missing Jenna entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in irritation as Sephiroth swings at her yet again. So, she steps to the side to avoid injury then moves to kick the boy in the crotch before pulling out a set of twin katana blades from her storage in sub-space. She then growls as she hears Zack moving up behind her with his broadsword raised to slice through her and quickly raises the sword in her right hand the hold off the blow as she keeps the left sword positioned and ready for anything that Sephiroth might try next. For now, she doesn’t pay attention to the sniper*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *rubs his chest as he recovers from the recoil, pulling the lever back to push out the bullet shell and load another one into the barrel. He once again aims the gun at Jenna, this time aiming at her shoulder, and fires, the noise easily audible throughout the entire area*

Sephiroth: *makes a loud howl of pain as he is kicked in the crotch and immediately retreats, hiding behind a storage crate while he reels in pain and tries to overcome it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to shove Zack away from her just as she hears the gun-shot. She then hisses in annoyance and glares up at the bullet before bringing up her right katana blade the deflect the bullet away from her before it strikes. She then loudly growls and hisses out* Three against one is barely fair odds. *with that, she plunges the blades she had been using into the ground and leaps up toward Hal’s position. She manages to make her leap just as Zack comes back and attempts to slash at her back, so the black-haired boy winds up slashing through air and loosing his balance a bit. A few seconds after she jumps up toward the railings, she manages to bound onto Hal’s rafter and glares at him* Sniper, hm? Not that good of a shot, I must admit. Guess you won’t be needing these since you clearly weren’t using them to start with. *Shakes her head and narrows her eyes. She then moves in on Hal and tries to shove both her thumb claws into his eye sockets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *makes a pathetic whimpering noise as Jenna jumps up onto the railings to get onto the rafter where he is hiding. He just grips onto the rifle tightly and stares up at her fearfully, grabbing up the rifle and attempting to whack at her with the barrel as she comes for him. When she moves in on him, he fearfully cries out for help, howling with pain as she stabs her thumb claws into his eye sockets, dropping the sniper rifle entirely, which clatters down off the rafter, landing onto the ground below*

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth as he watches the scene, then leaps across the ground, loudly snarling and positively livid with rage as he climbs the ladder, sword still in his hand. He leaps up onto the rafter and lowers his head, baring his teeth at Jenna, the energy glow in his eyes seeming to be slightly brighter than normal. He charges across the rafter, loudly yelling as he holds the sword out to one side, intending to slash it across Jenna’s stomach area once he’s near enough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up and begins to flick the blood off her claws. However, she hisses as Sephiroth comes up to meet her again and snarls, backing up just enough to avoid being hit by his sword. She then holds out her right hand and teleports the katana that she had left on the ground into it* I do not want to fight you. Stand down and I can leave things as they are and you can continue on your way, boy. *grips onto the sword and moves it into a defensive position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, YOU stand down, you damn idiot! What the hell did you do to my comrade!? Why did you attack our target? Damn you! Damn you to hell! *doesn’t seem to notice the fact that the katana just appeared in her hand as he backs off a bit, moving forwards again to force her back, this time swiping the sword at her hands in an attempt to disarm her* I’m going to kill you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls and swings out to defensively meet Sephiroth’s blade with her own* I highly doubt you have the skills yet to manage that task, boy. *Shakes her head* The answers to your questions cannot be given to you at this time. Well… one answer can, but well.. *glances at Hal for a moment* I should think that would be an obvious one without my input. *hisses as he continues to swing at her and twists and turns several times to deflect his blows as much as possible. Sephiroth is likely to get several lucky shots due to the small space in which they have alotted to move and would get some of Jenna’s blood on his sword, as well as chop off a good foot-long lock of her hair. However, after a few minutes of this, Jenna hisses then leaps back before jumping to the ground, intending to retreat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **charges forwards with aggressive swats and swipes as he tries to get an attack through her defense, loudly snarling as she jumps down onto the ground. He leaps off the railing himself, then charges after Jenna again, yelling out to her* You’re not going to get away from me, lady! Get back here, now!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls as she hears Sephiroth yell after her, but doesn’t bother to stop as she continues to retreat. She rushes as quickly as she can down the street, eventually stopping near the edge of the plate as she examines to large drop to the ground. She frowns in thought then turns around to see if Sephiroth is still chasing her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and continues to run after Jenna, quite forgetting about Zack and Hal now. He yells out to Jenna as she runs towards the plate-edge, snarling* Get back here, NOW!! You and I have a score to settle, lady!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she hears Sephiroth’s yells and watches him near her. She then shakes her head and gives him a mock salute. Smirking for a moment, she then just leans back and allows herself to fall off the edge of the plate. Not long after she falls, a red dragon-like creature lifts up into the air and flies away, but Jenna would do her best to do her shift in forms at a position where Sephy can’t see her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly yells as he sees the creature flying away, then stands over the edge of the plate, wanting to see where she went* Damn it… *walks back to the warehouse area, seeming miserable as he looks around for Zack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *had climbed up to the railing where Hal had been left in the time that Sephiroth was chasing after Jenna. He is deeply frowning and tearing up his shirt in order to make a bandage to put over Hal’s eyes* Hey, Red… Hang in there. You’ll be fine.. *does his best to grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *is in shock right now, and too busy whimpering, crying and generally whining to notice much of Zack’s talking* I can’t see… I can’t see… damn it… Help me!

Sephiroth: *quickly approaches Zack, loudly hissing as he sees Hal’s condition* Stay there. I’ll go get medical help. *runs away again, dashing out onto the street to find a phone box. He immediately grabs it up and dials the city’s emergency number to inform them of the situation*

*Within the next five minutes, the warehouse area is crawling with ambulance and police services. A large ShinRa helicopter flies overhead, waving bright search flood lamps onto the ground, seeming to be looking for something. Meanwhile, medical crews assist with Hal, taking him away not long after. The body of the scientist is also taken away, leaving only the police in the area to sort out the rest of the crime scene.*

*Not long afterwards, a black unmarked limosine arrives in the area, and a shortish blonde female dressed in the standard Turks uniform steps out of the vehicle, casually walking towards Zack and Sephy* Both of you. You are to come with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *deeply frowns and shakes his head as he continues to rip off a long strip from his shirt while Sephiroth makes his call. He soon uses it to cover up Hal’s eyes* Calm down, man… Just try to calm down. *ties the make-shift bandage as best he can and groans at all the blood* Damn.. this is really bad shit. Hal, just hang in there. Sephy’s going to get help.

*So, he stays by Hal’s side until the medical crew arrives. Once they come by, he grips onto Hal’s arm and gently guides him to the stretcher* They’ll help you out, Red. Don’t worry. You’ll get the best care possible…

*He then frowns as he hears the TURK come by and turns to face her, frowning* But I want to go with my friend.. He needs all the support he can get! *clenches his fist, hating how things have turned out. Still, after a moment he sighs and moves toward the limosine, grumbling* Damn… *once he slides into the limo, he glances over at Seph* What’s going to happen now? Did you get that lady?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Zack as he moves towards the limosine also* No… she jumped down off the plate and into the depths below… *is very angry and frustrated right now, but mostly because of his losses* I think we’re going to get into trouble for this failure. Very, very badly… *lowers his head, not paying attention to where they are going right now*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.