The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans at Seph’s suggestion but slowly nods at him. He then looks about the room before frowning at the sight of Hojo* Isn’t that the guy who keeps on picking on you, Sephy? I didn’t know he actually worked here. Hrmph.. *continues to look around and then notices the assistant who trips over his own feet and spills a number of test tubes onto the ground* I think I just spotted our man. Even more of a dweeb than I thought he’d be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he sees Hojo, then moves a hand to his side to grip onto the hilt of his hidden sword, half tempted to charge in and stab the man. He lowers his head and irritably sighs, mentally restraining himself* …yes. *pauses, silent again* We are here for that dweeb. Though, we are not going to rush in just yet and charge. Watch his activities for the time being. And then we will strike when he is alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grumbles* This is going to be a loooong day, Sephy… *notices an assistant watching him and quickly makes it look like he’s busy writing down notes on the pad that he took earlier* I sure hope this guy leaves soon to that thing.

*meanwhile, the assistant that the group is targetting scrambles to gather the samples that he had dropped onto the floor. However, while he is busy cleaning the mess, he is stuffing items into his pants and jacket pockets, clearly using his apparent clutziness to cover for his theft of materials*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *widens his eyes slightly as he watches the assistant, clenching his fists, having to force his attention away momentarily so he doesnt charge out and attack. He keeps an eye on the man from the corner of his eye, pretending to be scribbling on his notepad*

Hojo: *growls at the assistant* Use more care, you idiot! *walks towards Sephy’s group, narrowing his eyes at them* You lot, what are you doing here? I’ve never seen you around before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps as he hears Hojo’s question and quickly responds* We’re.. umm.. taking stock of this stuff here.. *eyes Sephiroth as if pleading for help then quickly lowers his head and pretends to scribble in the notepad once more*

*The assistant softly speaks* Yes, sir. My appologies. *he gathers up the last of the items that he had dropped then sighs as he notices that Hojo’s attention is turned away. So, he tries to slip off into the records room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes at Zack, then further at Sephiroth* I wasn’t informed about this. *snarls* If that Shinra idiot is trying to pass his useless workers off onto me again, he is going to be sadly mistaken. *growls at Sephy and Zack* Wait here. I will ensure that you are fired soon enough. *storms out of the lab, heading up the stairs to the 70th floor*

Sephiroth: *watches Hojo leave, deeply frowning, speaking in a low tone, concerned* I’m not sure if that bodes well for us. If he tells the president about us, I don’t think the president is going to know. And then Hojo is liable to come back down here and demand to know who we really are…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *lowers his head as he listens to Hojo’s rant then looks over at Sephy once more. When he doesn’t find any words of encouragement from his companion, he shakes his head* Sorry.. I choked, Sephy.. *scratches the back of his head and whispers* Wouldn’t like the Pres. know about our mission though? I mean, some higher up aught to know we’re here.. *glances at the area where their target was then frowns* Umm… Sephy.. where did the dude go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whispers harshly* What…?? *peers into the laboratory, then back at Zack, hissing* Shit… did you see him go out the door? It’s the only way out of this laboratory again. Unless you use the fire exit… and he looked pretty overweight. I doubt he would use multiple flights of stairs, let alone 67 of them. Oh, there is also an elevator to the 68th floor, but you would know if it was being used. It makes a very loud noise. *snorts* Check the other rooms on this floor… and try the holding cells on the other side of the stairwell. *moves into the laboratory to consult Hal* Psst… *casually checks over his clipbook, then uses the maintenance elevator, whispering loudly once at the top of it and on the maintenance grid landing* Red-haired idiot… did you see the fat man that was with Hojo?

Hal: *initially doesn’t respond, but moves out of his hiding spot soon after once he identifies the other person on the landing as Sephy* The fat tosser? *shakes his head, whispering in response* He left the lab… and then he went out of the room with the glasses guy. *glances at his sniper rifle, then at Sephy* Was that our guy…? I could have taken him down just now. *frowns* Now what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks and stares at Sephy* Damn man… you really know a lot about the layout of this place. *shakes his head and looks around* I didn’t see where he went.. but he has to be around here. *nods at Sephy as he tells him to look around and begins pacing about the place. He stops infront of several containment units and pears inside, and several times after doing such, he stumbles away and looks as if he is about to throw up. However, he’d shake his head and keep on moving. Eventually, he finds the target as the assistant slips back out of the records room, though his jacket is a bit more stuffed with items now than it was when they first saw him* Good… *he quickly presses himself against the wall as the assistant passes by him then tries to signal to Sephy that he found the man with a quick wave. Soon after, he begins to trail after the man, though he keeps a casual distance, determined not to loose him again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and keeps a watch on the door, all the while pretending to be recording things in his clip board. He glances up once Zack signals him and promptly moves to follow, glaring back at Hal to move also and follow*

Hal: *yelps and quickly climbs down from the landing, following Zack and Sephy out the door. He keeps some distance between them though, and eyes the area for a good spot to snipe from*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Thieving Assistant: *moves back to his post, filing out the rest of his papers for today. After about ten minutes, he looks around, thinking that Hojo might not be returning at all today. So, he coughs into his right palm then mentions to one of his co-workers that he knows, being not Sephy’s group, that he’s not feeling well and that he’s heading off early before he contaminates the samples. With that, he begins to make his way to the lab exit*

Zack: *continues to watch the target from a distance. Time and time again, he looks over to Sephy, searching for indications as to what he should do next. Every time the lab techs look his way, he quickly looks down at his note pad and begins to furiously scribble. Though, by now, there’s a ton of little circles on his note-pad, which could have actually had worthwhile notes from some other guy before he picked it up.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps a keen eye on the assistant, moving to sit down at the desk to work, or at least pretend. When the man walks past him and out the door, he tenses, keeping a close watch on the man. He motions silently to Zack and Hal, ordering them to follow. Then he removes the coat and heads out of the laboratory, silently trailing the assistant from a safe distance, keeping to the shadows*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *doesn’t hesitate in taking Seph’s cue when the other boy disposes of his lab coat. So, he quickly pulsl off his own and tosses it to the side before moving to follow his partner once more. He frowns as the assistant nears the elevators then he whispers to Sephy* How are we going to follow him now? If we take the same elevator, he’ll spot us, right? If we take a different one, we might not know what floor he gets off at… *scratches the side of his head, frowning as he tries to think of a solution to his own questions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, slowly nodding as he acknowledges the dilemma Zack has brought up* All we can do is stand back and watch the level number. Then take the elevator after him and hope for the best. *deeply frowns, glancing around* Or… you could put on somebody’s overalls, steal a trolley and get into the same elevator as him. *frowns* But we wouldnt know where to meet you again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hmm… *Nods at Sephy’s suggestion and quickly moves over to the nearest Janitorial closet. He then exits in about five minutes, pushing a large cart that can be covered to hide at least one of the others. He is also wearing a jacket that he found in the closet. He then pulls up a sheet as he stops next to Sephy and Hal and looks at them* Can you both squeeze in?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I think so… *motions for Hal to move ahead to them, then tries to climb onto the cart, squashing himself onto the back of it* Hmph.. *tucks up his sword on the cart, glaring in discomfort*

Hal: *promptly runs ahead to Zack’s cart, frowning at it* How am I going to fit this on board? *pats his sniper rifle, then also squashes onto the cart, crushing Sephiroth a bit as he moves back, trying to fit the sniper rifle on it as well. After a moment he unloads it and tries to lean it upright against the end of the cart handles, looking up at Zack* How do I hide her properly on this dinky thing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: I don’t know how you’re going to fit that blasted thing under there. There has to be an angle that would work mostly.. *frowns in thought* Sephy, do you want to switch? I am a bit smaller than you. Maybe that will give Hal the room he needs to position his crazy gun that he stole. *tries to kick Hal as he mentions the stealing of the snipe gun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I’m already in position. Just lay it ontop of the cart and cover it or something. He’s leaving. *growls* Hurry up and get out there, and follow him. Now. *grabs the sniper rifle and yanks it onto the cart, then grabs Hal’s arm and aggressively pulls him onto the cart as well* Move it!

Hal: *yelps as he is pulled, banging his head on the cart as he clambours onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Alright, alright. Just be quiet, Sephy. We can’t have a talking cart. *grins then begins to push the cart into the elevator just as their target enters. He gives the man an innocent grin then moves to the side of the elevator and idly hums to himself, trying to act as casual as possible.*

*Meanwhile, their target seems to calm down and loosen up as the doors to the elevator close, for he was mostly concerned about Hojo catching him in the act. For the most part, he seems clueless as to the fact that there are three SOLDIER candidates in the elevator with him.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears Zack’s humming and peers up at the man through the fibers of the cloth covering the cart. He breathes off the top of his lungs to lessen the amount of noise he makes while he remains hidden, deeply scowling as he begins to ponder their next move*

Hal: *just stays still for now, silent, a little bit annoyed that he’s being shoved around*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *continues to hum to himself as he waits for the man to come off the elevator. As their target finally gets off at the second psuedo-level just over the foyer, Zack sighs in relief and rolls the cart out. He then guides it to a dark corner and lifts up the cover* You guys good in there? Looks like he’s heading out the building to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What…? Why would he be doing that…? *scowls in thought, then slides out from underneath the top level, stretching for a moment before nodding at the stairs* Come on, we need to stay close and follow him. *quickly heads for the stairs and runs down them, keeping his attention on the scientist, and doing his best to keep well out of his sight*

Hal: I don’t see any good vantage points for sniping yet…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly tears off the coat that he was wearing then dashes to catch up to Sephy. He then scratches the back of his head as he thinks about Seph’s question* I don’t know.. Maybe whoever he’s meeting doesn’t work here in the building and he needs to go to them? I mean, that would make sense, right?

Thieving Assistant: *calmly walks out of the ShinRa building’s front doors then begins to stroll down the street. He just casually moves along, eventually making his way to an industrial section on the plate over Sector 4. Soon after, he navigates to a narrow passage-way in between two warehouses and looks around, searching for the person who is paying for his stolen goods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* That would make perfect sense… *quickly runs out of the building, heading down the street, tailing the theiving assistant* Bastard… *growls and keeps to the shadows as he continues to trail the man, determined not to let him out of his sight. When he watches the man move into the space between the two warehouses, he crouches behind a huge discarded wooden crate meant for shipping machine parts and keeps a close watch on the scene, soon moving into it’s opened side to hide in*

Hal: Oh man, he’s running again… *plucks up the sniper rifle and sighs* Come on, spikes. We have to catch up to him yet again! This is like, the 8000th time. *runs out of the building and follows Sephiroth. When he sees him run into the space between the warehouses and notes that the other man has stopped moving too, he quickly looks around for a good high spot to snipe from. He soon finds a maintenance ladder to the roof and quickly climbs it, trying to be quiet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, at least I can keep up with him, mostly. *broadly grins at Hal and begins to jog after Sephiroth as well. However, he keeps his pace to a workable level where he can manage to be mostly sneaky and silent. Once they reach the passage, he ducks into the shadows then slowly slides up to Sephy’s hiding spot* Ok, so we have the dude… where’s the.. Oh…

*As he begins his question, a dark figure that is clearly wearing a cape from the shape of its shadow jumps down for the roof of the warehouse and neatly lands in front of the man. Once this person stands up again, it holds out its hand and calmly speaks in a clearly female voice* I hope you brought it all this time. This is becoming quite annoying.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.