The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Not if he has a really thin skull. *smirks in amusement* If he’s as thick headed as you though, a beating over the head won’t even knock him out. Then we’d be in serious trouble, huh? *softly chuckles*

Sephiroth: Fine fine, I get your point… but just because he’s a scientist, it doesn’t mean he’s utterly helpless. Far from it, actually. *snorts* We’ll keep an eye out for him though. His face in the photo looked fairly easy to recognise. I could identify him again if asked to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at Hal and then begins to frantically search about the area for something to throw at him. Eventually, he grabs a random support materia and chucks it at the red-head’s head. Once that is done, he looks over at Sephy and gives him a lop-sided grin* Oh, come on, Sephy. You can recognize a single grain of sand on a beach from memory if you had seen it before. I swear, you have the most inhumanly great memory I’ve ever heard of. *yawns and closes his eyes, relaxing*

Rude: *knocks on the roof of the cabin to get the boys’ attention* We will be landing in fifteen minutes. Get your belongings together. *begins steering the helicopter toward the landing pad* Also, don’t forget the cameras in the back. Your superiors want to have your mission taped so they can evaluate your actions after the mission is over. *the said recording equipment is only three small cameras that can be easily hidden on one’s belt or behind one’s ear or so on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and slowly shakes his head as he watches Zack throw the Materia at Hal* Watch you don’t break something. *folds his arms, closing his eyes again* I don’t have an inhuman memory. I just have a clear one, that is all. *scowls in irritation as he thinks about the real truth of his memory to himself, opening his eyes again when Rude knocks on the door of the cabin* Yes, sir. *unbuckles his seatbelt again and moves to his feet, heading for the storage area* We are going to be recorded. So no saying anything innapropriate.

Hal: *doesn’t see the Materia coming, sharply yelping as the Materia bounces off his head, also causing him to wince* Watch it, man! *rubs his head* Jeez…!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, calm down, Sephy. It was only a HPMP materia. That is the most useless thing that they’ve ever developed. I mean, come on.. I don’t even get where they get the name. It’s not like we have a screen below us that counts out how many hits until we pass out. *shakes his head then frowns as he hears about the cameras* Well, that’s no fun. Can’t we make some home videos with them or something?

*The helicopter jumps as Rude begins the decent. The vehicle would hop about a few more times before finally touching down on the helipad. Once securely settled on the pad, which is on top of the ShinRa building, Rude powers off the helicopter then calls out* We are here. Unload your belongings and get moving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Who the hell would want to make home videos? Knowing you, you would make a film of your rear end. *buckles himself back in as the helicopter descends* This is it… * remains in his seat for the duration of the landing, then moves to the back of the helicopter after the landing, then begins to prepare himself for the mission, pulling the wig on, adjusting it so it looks proper* I still feel ridiculous. But we’ll get through this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *unstraps himself from his seat then stands up. He reaches up to the ceiling to stretch out his muscles* Aw, come on, Sephy. I’m not that bad. Anyway, there’s so much more sexy parts of me than my butt. *chuckles and moves over to the other boy’s side* So, how do I put on this video thing? *reaches up to pick one of them and looks it over* And where are we getting the rest of our disguises?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Do I look like I know? *picks up his small camera device and clips it onto his belt, moving out of the helicopter. He slings his sword over his shoulder and steps down onto the landing, heading for the stairs that lead down to the 70th floor* I suppose some of this mission will be improvising. Be ready for anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tilts his head as he examines the camera then shrugs and mimics Sephiroth by clipping it on his belt as well. Soon afterwards, he jumps out of the helicopter and quickly moves to follow Sephiroth. Before entering the stairwell, he yells back* Hurry up, Hal. You don’t want to be left behind again! *grins and dashses down the stairs to catch up to Sephers* So.. this is.. *frowns in thought* This is like the level where the President is, right? Are we going to meet him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *is busy organizing his gun and other equipment, still in the back of the helicopter* Yeah yeah… shut up, Zack. I’m coming already, you don’t need to nag me or anything.

Sephiroth: *seems uninterested* I don’t care if we are going to meet that stupid overweight desk idiot or not. *casually heads down the stairs, one hand on his sword* Come on, we have a mission to complete. We have to head down some more levels and get in place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head* Well, that’s no fun. It’d be kinda cool to have him brief us on our mission. *chuckles at the thought. Still, he continues to jog after Sephiroth* We still need to find disguises, Sephy… *frowns in thought* And why does it feel like you know this building? I mean, I don’t have a single idea how many levels we’re supposed to be going, but you do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We already got our mission briefing, Zack, that slip of paper in our bunk bed area. Why do you want it again? *frowns* Are you truly that forgetful? *sighs and moves ahead* I… *scowls* Intuition, Zack. If you have it, you will learn to abuse it one day, I suppose. Now come on. We have to get a few more levels down before we get to the laboratory. I know of the perfect places to hide. When we approach, I’ll give you a warning. *grunts back at Hal* You, I’ll give you instructions when we are there. Now come on, let’s move into position. *heads down the stairs, boldly walking through the President’s office floor*

Hal: *frowns* Bossy boots. *glances back at the President and flashes him a too-wide grin before running off after Zack and Sephy* This sucks… this sucks… you were worth stealing, baby, but you’re so heavy… *stops to straighten the sniper rifle that he stole from the helicopter on his back, which is falling down and so low now that the butt of the rifle is nearly dragging on the floor and whacking him in the back of the legs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well.. Alright, yea, that’s true.. *Sighs* It’d still be fun to be spoken to directly by the President. I mean, we’re just recruits that are in training. It’d be really, really cool if guys at our level gained the attention of the President himself. *chuckles at the thought* And intuition? I didn’t know that made one really knowledgeable on the lay-out of a building like this. *Scratches the side of his head then spots Hal* What the…? Hal! Oh, man! I hope you don’t get us in serious shit. That Rude dude looked like he can break knees and things like that. *frowns* Well, we all are going to have fun hiding our weapons, Sephy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *grins* The Rude guy isn’t going to be able to break my knees while I have this. *has some difficulty raising the weapon, but broadly grins as he does so, moving over to poke Zack in the shoulder with the long thin rifle barrel* If he does, I’ll just blow a hole clean through his forehead. How do ya like that? *chuckles and lowers the weapon again*

Sephiroth: *growls* Behave. *moves down the stairs of the 70th level, then heads for the stairs leading to the lower level after that* We have a few floors to go. After that, we’ll get into position and observe the situation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps and tries to bat the rifle away from his shoulder* Yo, man, watch where you’re pointing that thing. My shoulder is very important. *pauses for a moment as they reach the stairs and looks back to see if Rude is chasing them* I am behaving… It’s Red who decided to be a klepto and steal from big, tall, and menacing. *Sadly shakes his head. Then, he broadly grins and looks at Sephiroth* Race you down there. Bet I’ll beat you this time around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Oh don’t get your knickers in a twist, needle noggin. The gun’s safety catch is on, it’s not going to hurt you. Besides… if this baby fired, she would have shot clean through your shoulder and then probably three other people if they were in the line of fire before the bullet stopped again. *frowns* I’m not a klepto, because I don’t even know what that is.

Sephiroth: *scowls, speaking in a low voice* We’re not going to race anywhere. We are on a mission and we are nearly in the area to begin. We do not want to be identified. *snorts* Be quiet and keep moving, I’ll instruct you to get into your positions as we get closer. *grunts* Zack. You are going to follow me. Hal, you will take the maintenance rafter up to the higher level and wait.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks back to deeply frown at Hal* My shoulder is still very important, thank you. I’d rather like to keep it and not have you shoot it out. *sighs at him* And a kleptomaniac is someone who likes to steal stuff. You just stole that gun. *turns his attention back to Sephy and begins to pout* You’re no fun. *playfully sticks his tongue out then makes his way down the stairs* See you later, Red. *waves at him before moving further down the stairwell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. We are not seeing him later. The red-head is coming with us. The laboratory floor of this building has maintenance rafters. He is to make his way up them. Only then will we part company. *begins to slow down as he approaches the laboratory floor. He glances into an open doorway, pondering* Shh. *speaks in a low voice* We need to get in there and steal a lab coat. Keep your head down. We don’t want our faces to be seen very well, they could identify us as teens then. *points to the rafter ladder and grunts at Hal* You. Move.

Hal: You’re the klepto, man. Stealing naughty magazines from the other dormatories. *follows Sephy to the doorway, then frowns and nods, his expression hard and serious now. He sneaks up the ladder, silent as a prowling cat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hrmph, I knew that.. Sephy.. I was just.. umm.. testing Hal. *frowns at the red-headed boy as he jabs at him then gives the boy a raspberry. Soon after, he sneaks over to Seph’s position and nods at his instructions before whispering* So, where are these lab coats that we’re going to steal?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sneaks over to the open door of the laboratory, keeping a keen eye on the workers inside. He glances up at the clock, then nods towards a small grey closet about six feet into the room and off to the right side of them* All personnel must wear one of these before entering the laboratory. When the workers go on their next coffee break, we’ll sneak in then. Shouldn’t be too long, now…

Hal:*sneaks up behind Sephy, leaning to the wall outside of the room behind him, silent for now, his good humor gone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans in boredom and moves to lean against the wall. Overall, he remains silent, but he is obviously fidgety and eager to get some action. Still, aside from shuffling about from time to time, he manages to stay out of sight of the laboratory staff as they wait for the coffee break. After several minutes, he leans in to whisper into Seph’s ear* How much longer, Sephy…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just crouches down in the hiding spot, keeping a keen eye on the workers as they go about their daily business. He narrows his eyes at Zack as he speaks, snapping his attention on the teenager, growling faintly* Shut up, do you want them to hear us? Just keep waiting, it could be any time, now… *turns his attention back to the workers, smirking as they file out of the room* Let’s move out… *sneaks into the room, heading for the lab coat closet, grabbing one immediately to put on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly moves to the lab closet as well, not being as silent as Sephy. However, he soon grips onto a coat and then begins to fumble around with it, working on hiding his sword. Finally, he finds a position for the sword that keeps it mostly hidden then smirks at Sephy* Hah, did it. Ok, now we find the nerdy dude right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Zack and shakes his head, snorting in disgust* They’re all nerdy… *growls* Keep it down! And stop being such an idiot, you’ll blow our cover if you keep that up. *snorts* Now shut up and follow me. *snorts in irritation, then moves further into the lab* I don’t even know where to find this man… *mutters as he picks up a clip board, handing one to Zack and Hal* Act natural. Pretend you’re a temp. And that you’re just here for the rest of the day. *peers through the observatory window to the labratory experimental room, frowning* They’re distracted right now. We still have time. Sit down at a desk or something… we need to find our target first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *takes the clipboard and looks it over then sighs as he notices how much boring stuff is actually clipped to it. Still, he takes a pen and tries to pretend that he’s interested in it. After a moment, he leans in to whisper to Sephy after he suggests sitting down* No way, man. If I sit down, the sword will most definitely be showing. *shakes his head* I’m staying standing.

*The man that the group is targeting is currently near Hojo, giving him various pieces of equipment and so on that the Professor asks for. He incompetently stumbles about as he goes about his job and is completely unaware of the group who is looking for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Stay standing, then.. just pretend to be working and keep an eye out. *glances across the room, then nods at some test tubes in a cabinet, grinning* Write about how boring those are, if you like. If you are looking at something that is at your eye level while standing, it would look far more convincing. *nods at Hal* See if you can get into the next room and onto the maintenance landing.

Hojo: *babbles on about the importance of Jenova project clones and culturing Jenova cells for use on humans. He also rambles on about how President Shinra has again veto’ed his requests to breed Sephy, angry. He doesn’t notice the boys in the next room either*

Hal: *nervously gulps, then slowly nods his head, then peers in the doorway of the lab, dashing for the shadows so he can climb the landing ladder*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.