The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Sephy* Well, you’re definitely well prepared if anything. I don’t even have an idea of when you managed to set this up. *strolls into the armory then heads over to the collection of broadswords. After a moment, he finds an sword that he likes, one that is about a foot and a half wide and four and a half feet long* Yea, this is good. *gives the sword a few practice swings then frowns in thought* Sephy, if we are posing as scientists while following the nerd around, where are we going to hide our weapons?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scratches his head in thought for a moment, then frowns* Under your laboratory coat? If you choose a shorter weapon, you could easily hide it on your back and nobody will notice too much. *shrugs and tucks the katana over his shoulder as if to demonstrate, frowning a moment later* It doesn’t quite work, does it. Hmmm… maybe the Turk would be able to make a suggestion. Then again, maybe not. It’s our mission and we are supposed to come up with our own plans.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, I don’t think this TURK thing will be very intersted in making suggestions while we’re on an official test mission thing. *glances over at Hal* Well.. if he’s going to wait outside and watch everything that goes in and out with a sniper scope… we can leave the weapons with him. Maybe? Does that sound like a plan, Sephy? *scratches the side of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If we’re leaving the weapons with the sniper, how are we going to get them the moment we need them? He’s supposed to be in a good hiding spot, and not visible to anybody. Getting our weapons from him would not only give away our position, it would leave our target easy means to escape.

Hal: *frowns* I don’t know how I’m supposed to snipe inside of a small building, either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Hal* Certainly, the exchange of goods will happen outside of the Shin-Ra building. I’ve heard that there are like cameras at every inch of that building. It’d be stupid to trade confidential information there. *Shakes his head* Come on, Hal, if that were the case, we might have a picture of the buyer. That’s why I suggest having you be our eye in the sky outside of the building. *sighs at Sephy’s words* Well, what other option do we have? Hide them in a locker near the building exit?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* We don’t know the layout just yet. All we can do is take the weapons we think will be suitable for the mission and work around that. *picks up the katana sheath and places it onto his belt, securing it firmly in place* Time is wasting. If you have your weapon chosen, follow me to the roof. Our helicopter is probably already waiting there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: I can’t argue with that. *quickly nods at Sephiroth’s words and quickly tosses on a harness. Soon afterwards, he latches his broadsword against a magnetic piece on the center-back of the harness* Alright, I’m ready. *jogs over to Sephiroth’s location* Lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* I am most glad that we are finally in agreement about something. *makes sure his sword is securely in place, then heads out of the armoury, heading up the stairs, intending to get onto the roof* What’s the time now? I can’t imagine there’s long to go at all, now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks at Sephy’s question* Huh? How am I supposed to know that, Sephy? *shakes his head and holds out his hands* I don’t have a watch. *looks over at Hal* Do you have a watch? *blinks as he thinks about watches then frowns* Was that something important that we all forgot, Seph-man?

Rude: *is calmly standing next to the helicopter that will be shuttling the trio to Midgar. At the moment, he is flipping open his PHS phone to check on the time and to see if he has any messages*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud frustrated growl* Well, shit… gather up your items. We’re going right now. *runs on ahead, charging up the stairs, soon heading onto the roof where the helicopter is waiting forh him. He moves to stand near Rude, grunting sharply to get his attention* Sir. Are you the TURK we have been looking for? We’re here.

Hal: Geez, he likes to jump the gun, doesn’t he… *runs on after Sephy, panting when he finally catches up to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rude: *snaps his PHS closed and quickly straightens up and eyes the boys who are approaching* Sephiroth, Zack, and Hal, I presume? You barely made it. *motions to the helicopter by pointing to it with his thumb* Board and strap in. *turns about and opens the door to the driver’s seat so that he can get in*

Zack: *frowns* Even less of a talker than you, Sephy. I guess he earned his name of Rude… *sighs then steps into the helicopter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply as if to hush Zack up, then mutters to him quietly* It would seem so. *Nods at Rude* Yes, all three of us are here and ready for duty, sir. *moves into the helicopter himself, looking around behind him before stepping in. Once inside, he slowly glances around, then takes one of the seats, buckling himself in* This should be interesting.

Hal: *glances up at Rude* Where do we keep our weapons, sir?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rude: *glances back at the passenger area of the helicopter and looks at Hal* There is enough room back there for all three of you and your weapons. Store them as you see fit. *turns back around and begins to prep the helicopter for take-off*

Zack: *smacks his right first into the palm of his left hand in anticipation and to indicate that he’s ready for a fight* Yea, I hope it at least proves somewhat fun. I’d hate to just chase some dweeb all over the city to find his dweeby friend. *takes a seat in the helicopter and fiddles about a bit as he works on buckling in. He then sets his sword on his lap and begins to polish it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tucks the katana scabbard off to one side of the seat, idly glancing out the window for a moment before he folds his arms and closes his eyes, attempting to get a bit of rest before the task ahead of them* By the sounds of things Zack, you don’t want to chase dweebs in general. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. I imagine this will take a short while.

Hal: Oh, good! Thank you, sir! *puts his gun down on the floor near his seat, staring out the window* Oh man, this is so awesome. I wish I had a sniper rifle, the line of sight up here is amazing. Pity the bullet won’t travel that far though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at Sephiroth* Well, you can’t be more right there. Dweebs are just plain boring. They never do anything worthwhile at all. *sticks his tongue out at Sephiroth’s next statement* And I’m much too awake now to bother resting. Anyway, how can you rest here. It’s so bouncy. Not that I’m motion sick or anything, but I sure as Hades won’t be sleeping anytime soon.

There happens to be a sniper rifle in the back of the cabin. This gun is usually used by the TURKs when they are on missions. Still, if Hal were to look back there, he’d find a high-power, digital-scope sniping rifle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *once the helicopter is properly in the air, he undoes his safety harness and climbs into the back of the cabin to store his gun properly. When he sees the high powered sniping rifle, he stands next to it, gently stroking the barrel, whistling for a moment, highly impressed* Come back here and look, you guys! She’s beautiful. Man, I bet her range is good for well over a mile.

Sephiroth: Shut up, Hal. I’m not looking at some ridiculous weapon. *grunts at Zack’s statement* I can rest anywhere. I’m just resting my eyes really, my mind is too busy thinking about the mission. We will be alright. Do not worry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hrmph, you’re something else, Sephy. *Lifts his head to look over at Hal* Hey, aren’t we supposed to stay strapped in or something? This doesn’t feel like the smoothest ride. *sighs and sets his sword to the side then unstraps himself anyway. Soon afterwards, he walks over to Hal and gives the gun a quizical look* It’s just another gun, Hal. What’s the big deal about it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Wait, what? *blinks, then raises his eyebrows* Just a gun? Dude, you don’t know anything, do you? *sounds like he is insulted* Just a gun, the uneducated spike-head says. Man, you need to be getting high on your hair gel fumes to not pick up on the wonderfulness of this baby. *glances down at the sniper rifle and lovingly pats it, before he begins to caress the long barrel length, talking to the rifle* No, ignore him he doesn’t mean that, girl. He knows not what he is saying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Hal’s activities* Hey, if you love “her” so much, why don’t you marry her. *chuckles then moves back to his seat. He straps back in then looks over at Sephy* I think you had the right idea this time, Sephy. It just was some silly gun with a long nozzle. *shrugs* Total snoozer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles at Zack’s comment and grins, fuelling it further* I’d like to, man. But authorities would never legally acknowledge the marriage of a man and a long range rifle. It would never work out… *pretends to look miserable, then heads back to his seat to strap himself in* Just kick back and enjoy the ride, looks like we’ll be on it for a while.

Sephiroth: *makes a soft grunt, nodding* I am ‘snoozing’ as there is nothing to do right now. Do such while you can, especially in the battlefield. It may be the only rest you get.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks then sadly shakes his head at Sephiroth* No, I’m not talking about you snoozing. I mean what Hal wanted us to look it. It’s completely boring and something that would put you to sleep. *shoots Hal a look then leans back in his seat as well* But yea, I think I’ll agree with the resting plan.. Though I doubt this will be much of a battlefield.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: It’s not boring, man. Shut up. *relaxes back in his seat, and sighs* Man, maybe I chose the wrong rifle… I bet I could use that long-range one from the helicopter and get our bad guy through the window. It would be amazing if the bullet travelled faster than the speed of sound, and straight through our wanted idiot. It’d kill him, but it’d be cool.

Sephiroth: *makes an irritated snort* Don’t get too relaxed. We don’t know what’s ahead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yawns at Hal* Yea, that wouldn’t work. The higher-up dudes want this guy and his buyer friend alive so they can do whatever with them afterward. *shrugs* A dead body probably wouldn’t do well at all. *rolls his eyes at Sephy’s words* And lighten up, this dude is a middle-aged, overweight, nerdy scientist. What is he going to do? Throw hypodermic needles at us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I wonder how we’re going to catch him and keep him alive. Then again, its amazing what you can actually live through, but still… *shrugs*

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes again* You don’t know that for sure, Zack. *scowls* Don’t downplay scientists. They can do far more than you think. Also remember that they outrank us, and can make our lives miserable if they so choose to do so. *snorts* But don’t underestimate them. You don’t know what could happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephy* I know that because I saw the picture as well as you did, Sephy. Remember, they gave us a shot of this dude with the briefing papers. This man is a bit overweight, definitely middle aged, and balding. As for him being a dweeb, he’s a scientist. How can he not be a dweeb. As for the other guy who they didn’t have a photo of… well, probably a dweeb as well. *yawns and leans back* This will be the easiest mission ever. You even said so yourself when you read the briefing papers. *glances at Hal* And I’m certain smashing something over his head will knock the dude out without killing him.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.