The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah yeah. *rolls his eyes* I’ve still never seen you talking to any chicks recently. I reckon you’re nothing but a big fat liar. *soon finishes off his drink and food, then gets up to throw away his rubbish and place up his plastic food tray*

Sephiroth: *forces a smile onto his face, then scowls immediately after* Enough of that. Let’s move out of here. *abandons his stuff and heads for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yawns at Hal then grins* Who said that the only good ones about are girls anyway? You can have pleanty of fun on both sides of the fence. *chuckles to himself and quickly moves to follow along-side Sephiroth* And I still say you’re being too serious. This job is nothing more than a joke. I bet we could sleep-walk through it. *glances up the street then points to a small shop at the corner of one of the buildings* That’s the costume shop that has the wigs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *looks quite disgusted* Holy crap, man – that’s just sick. You like to butt-rape guys, huh? I hope you never come after me for some butt-jackings. You stay the hell away from my ass, got that?. *visibly shudders* You can get thrown out of the army for that. *slows down, following along behind Zack now*

Sephiroth: I’m not treating this mission like a joke. Do you want to gain your ranks or not? *scowls at Hal* And shut up, both of you. I have no idea what you’re talking about and I don’t care. Shut the hell up. *nods ahead to the costume shop* We are going there. I don’t want to hear either of you arguing from here on – got that? *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Hal’s complaints and shakes his head* Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Anyway, there’s more than- *jumps at Seph’s outburst then nods* Alright, Sephy. I’ll shut up. *sticks his tongue out at Hal then walks into the costume shop. He soon comes to a blond wig with medium-length hair and grins* Here, Sephy! This is perfect for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in the doorway of the shop, his eyes immediately rolling as he expresses his distaste* Why don’t you wear it. It’s more sane than that explosion of black hair currently on your head. It would also save you time in the morning, and half a bottle of hair gel every day. *snorts* Put the wig down and look for something more sane.

Hal: I’m not trying it, dude. My butt is an exit only. *shudders* But hey, if you like that sort of thing, fine. There’s nothing wrong with it really, just keep the hell away from me. I’m not interested in guys. I prefer the ladies. *dreamily grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins over at Hal* Well, yes, the ladies have their certain charms as well. *shrugs then sighs at Sephy’s remarks before cheekily grinning* You’re just jealous because I can pull off my look with style, Sephy. *sets the wig back down then moves over to Sephiroth’s side so he can tug the boy into the shop* And come on. We’re here because you need a wig, not for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles slightly as Zack tugs him into the shop, causing him to trip over the doorway* Watch it, Zack. *frowns and moves away from him to browse through the stock* We’re not here to play around and have fun. This is serious. If you can’t be bothered treating this mission seriously, then SOLDIER isn’t going to want you. *frowns* Do you really want to throw away your hard work? *shakes his head and sighs* And yes, I know buying a wig is funny. So resume laughing if you wish, but don’t make fun of the mission itself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, come on, Sephy. I wasn’t laughing at you. That wig that I showed you wasn’t all that different from your current hair style. *flicks the other boy’s hair* It’s just a different color. I wasn’t making fun of you at all. *follows along-side Sephers* And I still say that we can all sleep through this mission. I mean, there isn’t much to it at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We’ll have to see about that. The mission might very well prove to be harder than it seems. They wouldn’t give us a simple pushover mission and hand us our rights to be SOLDIERs just like that, now would they? *finally picks up a sane looking brown wig, then tucks his hair up into it* I feel rather silly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Aww, I still say blond would go well with your eyes. *Shakes his head then chuckles at Sephy’s proclamation* Oh, don’t worry so much about it, Seph-man. We’re doing this so that you can sneak in and out without being recognized, remember? *broadly grins* Or, you could just trust me to go on my lonesome. Put the entire mission on my shoulders. *gives his “pal” a thumbs-up gesture*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And let you take all the credit? Glory hog. *shakes his head* No way in hell, Zack. Keep dreaming. *tries to set the brown wig on his head properly* We all want to be come members of SOLDIER, not just you. Give us all our chance. *frowns and glances at Zack, his expression unhappy* This makes me look ridiculous, doesn’t it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *playfully sticks his tongue out at Sephiroth* Hrmph, you let me have no fun at all. *grins then eyes the wig that Sephy had picked out. He slowly walks around Sephers then shrugs* Well, I can’t say that your glowing green eyes go well with that shade of brown. Still, you defeinitely don’t look like you. *shrugs* Does it really matter if it looks ridiculous or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to stand out if that’s what you’re asking. *makes an irritated grunt* Fine, this doesn’t look any good? Please find me something that does, then. That’s a new mission for you, Zack. *glances up at the wall clock in the store* We still have a bit of time..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs and scratches the back of his head* I thought that one looked good enough.. *slowly shakes his head and begins browsing the racks once more* You know what I think, Sephy? You’re just not used to seeing yourself without that silver hair of yours. *pulls out another blond wig and tosses it at Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s with the blond wigs? *scowls and takes the wig, placing it on his head. He snorts, moving away to examine his appearance in a mirror* It’s fine I suppose… *takes it to the desk to pay for it*

Hal: Man this is boring once there’s no more jokes to make. Can we go already? Watching a guy browse through a shop looking for a new sassy wig is kind of gay if you ask me… *deeply frowns* When this is over, I’m going to have to buy a really hardcore dirty magazine to realign my masculinity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: The color goes well with your eyes, Sephy. *grins at him then sighs as he hears Hal speak* Aw, come on, man. We’re not being that bad. Anyway, we’re doing this because Seph-man *points at the said boy* can’t go incognito with hair that sticks out like a sore thumb. *chuckles at Hal* Anyway, what’s so wrong with doing things like this? I don’t think it’s gay at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: There’s just something weird about it, you know? *shrugs and sighs* Don’t worry, Zack. If you’re one of those, you’ll never understand it from the inside looking out.

Sephiroth: *heads towards the shop exit again, tucking his receipt away in his back pocket. He walks out onto the street, glaring suddenly at the people around him* Come on, let’s get to the meet up point before anybody recognizes me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sets his hand on his hips, akimbo, as he looks over at Hal* “One of those”? Sorry to disappoint you, Hal, but there’s something that isn’t either of “those”. *grins* I like browsing. *looks up as Sephiroth exits the shop and quickly jogs after him* So, we’re going to get our weapons, right? I hope I can get a really good broadsword this time. The training ones are just horrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: You like browsing, huh? I bet you do. *shakes his head* I like browsing at the ladies alone, myself. *yelps slightly and runs outside after Zack* Hey, wait up! You guys never wait for me, I swear to God, it’s so rude.

Sephiroth: *just nods his head and walks out of the area, heading back into the base* We need tranquilizer darts, I think. I will need a sword. Although, keep the broadswords – I hate them. I think they too ungainly for their own good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *glances back at Hal and chuckles* Well, you just need to stop lagging behind, Red. It’s not our fault that you can’t even walk at a normal speed. *cheekily grins. Still, he remains at Sephy’s side. As soon as he hears the other boy dishonor broadswords, he sticks his tongue out* That is so totally not correct, Sephy. Broadswords can be just as elegantly handled as any other weapon. You just need to know how to treat them with respect. *his grin turns sly* I’m just better at using them than you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs and moves into the complex, heading for the elevator to take them down to the weapons and arsenal area* Phh, you probably are, I don’t care. All I know is that I hate them, very much so. I think they’re useless, and only good for people who are overweight or something. I prefer a lightweight easily balanced sword – something I can slash through my opponent with ease, and without having to care about the sword’s weight stopping me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, you have your favorite weapons, Hal has his, and I have mine. *loudly chuckles* Red probably still thinks that we are backwards thinkers for going with swords instead of his precious guns. Don’t you, Hal?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Damn straight, you medieval tyrants. *folds his arms* Guns are the only way to go. They’re quick, fast, and efficient. And effective. You can’t snipe a guy to death with a sword. *cocks an imaginary gun in his hands and fires at birds in the distance*

Sephiroth: *snorts* I’m not going to kill somebody by pressing a trigger. I’d rather do it properly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, perhaps we can’t shoot a sword at someone, but sure as hell can throw it. I’ve seen Seph-man over here get a sword embedded like a foot into a wall once after a throw. *chuckles* He’s crazy, I tell you. *winks then walks into the armory* Well, Sephy, you know how we get the weapons we need? Do you need to tell them, or do we just go up there and ask in turn?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks into the armoury* Relax. I have this covered already. *nods at the guys inside the doorway, then flashes the mission papers to the guards* We’re allowed to have most of the weapons in here, except the heavy artillery, and weapons that you need specific training for, such as the Mako cannon. *picks up a four-foot long katana, seeming pleased with it*

Hal: *immediately runs towards the handguns section, wanting to gawk at the range of weapons available*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.