The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins back at Sephy* I think a lot more of the guys will be calling you a girl. *winks at him* But it’d look good on you. *studies his hair again and thinks* I know where to find a blond wig that would work great for you. *nods* We’ll just stop by that store before leaving. *glances over at Hal* And hey, I’m not the grumpy one in this room. *points to Sephy* He has the title on that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his grin fades, and his trademark scowl returns* Oh, that’s very funny, Zack. They even dare try to call me a girl, they even think about it, and… *punches a fist into his open palm, making a loud slapping noise* What’s the time? We should probably move out shortly.

Hal: Hah, you’re right there, man. *glances over at Sephy* Grumpy as always. *ties up his shoes, then gets to his feet* Well, I’m ready. Told you I would be. Doom on anyone who doubted me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Finally, took you long enough, Red! *nods and stands up, looking at the clock* Looks like it’s 1730. Looks like we’ll have enough time to stop by that wig store and get our weapons afterall. *grins at Sephiroth* You agree with me, right, Hal? Sephy would make a perfect blond, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only 17:30? Yes, stop in at the wig store – and before you ask, no. No buying an afro. *shoots a glare at Hal* We can stop in at the burger joint and buy ourselves a quick filling snack, too.

Hal: *snickers* Sephy would make a perfect blondie. He already has the elegant body build. And he’s planning to grow out his hair? *smirks* That’s already halfway to becoming a girl. He should grow some tits, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Hal and moves over to whack the top of his head* I think Seph-man would look quite fine with long hair. There’s been quite a number of men who can pull off the long-hair look without any problems. *makes his way toward the door then opens it for the other two* So, where to first, Sephy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think can fill up on some premade rubbish food before we buy wigs. Does that sound like a good idea to you? *glances down at his uniform* We should dress like ordinary civilians. Or ask that rude person how to dress… *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Whatever you say, mighty leader! *winks at Sephiroth then scratches the back of his head* Shouldn’t we have enough time to change on the Helicopter flight? I mean, Midgar isn’t that close, right? *begins heading out to the street*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve never been in a Helicopter before, have you. There’s barely any room to sit in the passenger compartment, let alone stand up, walk around and change clothing. *follows Zack out of the dormatory area and to the street, grunting at Hal* Hurry up, you idiot!

Hal: Yeah yeah, I’m coming. God, shut up! *grumbles and runs after them, shutting the dorm door* Man, I don’t know how this is going to go, or how you plan to get me a sniper rifle to shoot. Are we going to steal it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *glances back at Hal and rolls his eyes* From the armory, duh! We’re on an official assignment, Hal. They are obliged to give us weapons and stuff to get the job done. Isn’t that right, Sephy? *walks out onto the street level* And I didn’t know that… The helicopter that we came here in was rather large.. Perhaps we can change after we arrive in Junon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Zack’s right, this is our first mission, so we’ll be granted access to the armoury for the first time. Not the models and old stuff you’ve been playing around with in class – real weapons. *smirks* Feel free to turn back now if you can’t handle it. *glances at Zack* As for the helicopter, I suppose you are right. It depends on which size we end up getting shipped in.

Hal: Oh, right… *shakes his head* I knew that, man! And shut up, I’m so coming with you guys. I’m not wasting time becoming a lowly grunt.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, I think I can handle it. This is going to be a walk in the park. Capture some geeky scientist and his geeky pal who’s buying his geeky secrets. *stops in front of the first burger joint that he sees* So, is this a good enough place to eat, or should we look for better grub?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s good enough for your simple tastes, I’m sure. And good enough for mine, as I am hungry enough to actually look forwards to eating the rubbish they feed us in the mess hall. *moves into the burger joint, and glances up at the menu* This doesn’t actually sound unappetizing…

Hal: Hey man, that’s just too geeky for my tastes right there. *lightly elbows Zack and chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, you didn’t even read the briefing summary, did you, Hal? You should ask our team leader *points to Sephy* all about this glorious grunt work that we’ve been sent on. *looks up at the menu himself then saunters over to the register, simply ordering a quarter-pounded with cheese, some fries, and a large soft soda*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah yeah, I’ll ask him. It would help if you guys had waited for me to read the mission briefing first though. *pouts and stands behind somebody else in the line, waiting for his turn to order food*

Sephiroth: *just orders a standard burger with cheese and no pickles, fries, and a medium sized soda before moving away, finding a free table to sit at and begin eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Grabs his food and quickly moves to follow Sephy. He gives Hal a lop-sided grin as he passes by the other boy* Well, if you hadn’t been so late, you could have read all you wanted. But looks like you always be lagging behind. *winks at him then spots a free table in the corner* There, Sephy! *points at the table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… make up your mind. *picks up his tray and goes to sit at Zack’s table* Who is the one making the decisions and leading this group anyway? *loudly bangs his tray on the table next to Zack and sits down next to him, making a loud aggressive growling noise, smirking afterwards*

Hal: Yeah yeah, shut up.. *grumbles and gets to the front of the line, ordering his food, then joins Zack and Sephy’s table* So brief me already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps as the tray is banged onto the table and jumps a bit* Heh, sorry, Sephy. *nervously scratches the back of his head* I didn’t see you sitting over there. *gives him a big grin, as if that would make everything all better. As soon as Hal sits down, though, he quickly regains his composure and nods at Sephy* Yea, go do leader stuff and brief him. *nudges Sephiroth’s shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to growl, trying to mentally knock Zack down and reassert his position as leader* Next time, you’ll not slip up then, hm? *grunts and picks at his food* Fine, fine. Hal – we are to meet up with a TURK named Rude at 1900 hours. From there we are to be flown into Midgar to investigate the laboratory – somebody is stealing information and leaking it outside. Our task is to stop them in their tracks. *pulls the photo out of his pocket* We’re looking for this idiot, and one other but there isn’t much information on them right now. We have to get that ourselves.

Hal: *just slowly nods* Ah, I see… *glances at the photos* Hah, this dude looks funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tilts his head at Sephy’s aggressiveness then holds his hands up* Hey, calm down. It was an honest mistake. Anyway, it’s just a table. *glances over at the pictures* My guess is he’s funny because he’s a geeky scientist. Those guys never get any sunlight or muscle. *chuckles* I bet they eat slime stuff instead of real food too. Maybe they’re alll aliens! *chuckles at his own joke*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply gives Zack a death glare, ceasing eating his food* Of course, they’re aliens. How else would you describe their questionable morals and total disregard for everything else? *snorts* Zack, that’s the stupidest idea I have ever heard, and I would prefer it if you would shut up for the rest of the duration of time spent in this burger restaurant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Yelps then lowers his head, muttering* Sheesh, it was just a joke. *shakes his head and just concentrates on stuffing his mouth with his burger. However, once he finishes eating, he leans over and whispers over to Hal* I wonder what put him in such a bad mood… He seemed fine in the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *mutters back to Zack in a low voice* He’s probably pissed because he hasn’t gotten any. Either that or the ladies don’t like him. I know that would put me in a grumpy mood if I were in that situation. *begins to snicker*

Sephiroth: *glares at them, being able to hear them with his sensitive hearing. However, he does not say anything and continues to munch through his food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Rolls his eyes* Oh, as if you get any with those scrawny muscles of yours, Hal. *grins at the other boy then looks up at Sephiroth* So, to the wig shop, righ… *his words trail off as he notices Sephy’s glare* Sephy, chill. We’re all friends here and no harm is meant. Come on, where did that guy who could manage a single laugh every now and again go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *pouts, acting like Zack has just struck a particularly sore spot* Hey man, shut up… *sips on his soda and idly pokes at a few fries before flicking one at Zack’s shoulder* Not like you ever get any either. I’ve never seen you sneak out, or with any chicks.

Sephiroth: Hmph. He’s taking a holiday. There is no time to kid around – we have an assignment to complete. But yes, after we have finished up here, we are heading for the wig shop. I can’t go walking around looking like this. As you said, my hair is very recognizable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yawns at Hal* Don’t you think the point of sneaking out is to not be seen? I’m just so good that you can’t catch me in the act. *grins, rubbing the side of his nose as if he had an itch then looks over at Sephers* Heh, come on, even while being serious, you could at least try to smile. *shakes his head then stands up and moves toward the door* Either way, I’m ready. *reaches his hands over his head and stretches*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.