The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tsk… you read too much of that dumb book. Honestly. *glances towards the sky, and folds his arms* But fine. We shall wait out here until this ship arrives. I have nothing else to do until then, and I received Hojo’s ire for exploring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *lighty chuckles at Sephiroth* You are not the first to claim that, but I was not quoting the works of Loveless then. I have dabbled into prose on my own. *grins then glances around the room* I hope they do not expect for us to allow our limbs to get stiff as we wait.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hope they’re not planning on making us wait much longer. *sighs with impatience* Do you have that dumb book with you? *scowls* Let me see it anyway – it might be good for a laugh, and to pass the time with. What was the title of the book called again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Loveless is not some “dumb book” as you put it. It is a timeless epic of heroism, love, betrayl, and life. It has guided generations, perhaps even the Ancients, through the ages. It has inspired and mystified. *shaking his head, he reaches into his coat pocket. He then tosses a copy of Loveless at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *easily catches the book and narrows his eyes as he reads through it* Through the dusk and the dawn… the light that shines… *rolls his eyes at the text and flips through more of it* This honestly seems like nothing more than some childish ramble from an idiot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: That childish ramble, as you put it, has lead men through the ages. It has inspired and enlightened. It will continues to bring hope to men, even when we are gone. That is the type of strength that it has.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephrioth: *tosses the book back to Genesis* Live by the book, die by the book? Whatever takes your fancy. I am not going to base my life on a bunch of stories and short play scenarios. *folds his arms, waiting for the transport to arrive*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: The wisom of the ancients shall be lost on you then, Sephiroth. *he shrugs as he catches the book from the air. He then calmly opens it up to read it while he waits for the transport as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks in a flat tone* I’m sure they’ll be mourning that in their afterlife. *snorts loudly and shakes his head, folding his arms and lightly tapping his foot as he continues to wait for the transport* This is pure idiocy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *releases a soft chuckle* I do believe that the wait time within this confined space is meant to make us bond, Sephiroth. Do you feel bonded? *he then looks up as he hears the hum of an airship overhead* I do belive that is our transport.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows* What sort of a stupid question is that? No I don’t feel bonded. I don’t feel anything other than annoyed for being left here waiting. *glances up at the airship and grunts* About time. If it had taken any longer I would have started looking to retire here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s response* Ah, good. At least I know you’re not insane now. *he then reaches down to grasp onto his pack of the few meager items that he owns before heading toward the door* Shall we enbark?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *motions ahead of Genesis* We shall embark. *steps onto the craft after Genesis then takes his seat, yawning, perhaps acting like he’s a little too familiar with this process by now* Wutai will be interesting. They won’t be pleased to see us at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *sets his bag away in a storage compartment before taking a seat as well. As it is, he is sitting across from Sephiroth* Quite a large ship for a small shipment. They must have supplies in the cargo. *he then shrugs, for he isn’t too concerned about the detail himself* As for being pleased or not, I believe that our troops will be quite pleased to see you. Tales of your exploits are already being spread by ShinRa. Heh.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Let them talk. It boosts morale. As soon as they hear of “The Great Sephiroth” on their battlegrounds, it will bolster their spirits and they will fight with more gusto. When they give it their all, they are more likely to win. *glances down at his feet* Interesting observation. This is indeed one of their cargo ships. I wonder what they are carrying…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *raises his right eyebrow a bit. He then releases a humored chuckle* Ah, you haven’t even had the chance to have your blade taste blood, yet you have already taken a name for yourself? *grins and shakes his head. He then eyes the back* I would venture to guess that our transport is food and other weapons.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re suggesting I haven’t killed people before, then you are wrong. I have. *scowls* A lot of the reputation surrounding my name is hype, spawned by ShinRa itself. They know that I am special and they have decided to brag about it. *glances back behind the seats* Indeed – cargo for the war effort is a fairly accurate and safe assumption to make at this point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, straight out of the academy and you have blood on your hands? Very few can make that claim. *narrows his eyes* Though, the scientists did not seem that impressed with you, did they? Quite interesting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The scientists can debate as much as they want over a ridiculous and frivolous subject. *leans his chin on his hand, glaring out the window* It’s nothing but talk and braggery anyway. Scientists and their frivolous ideals… so predictable. If they work very hard on something, they put their back into it, and their endorsement. If it is their direct competitor, they are very quick to say the competitor is useless, or a waste of their time. So very predictable…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *reaches into his coat pocket before pulling out an apple to snack on. He looks over at Sephiroth as the man rants on about scientists; however, he keeps his sentiments to himself for the time being. However, once Sephiroth is done, he whispers* The Goddess works in mysterious ways.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It has nothing to do with a Goddess, real, spiritual, fictional, or imaginary. What I mentioned is nothing more than the idiocies and workings of scientists. And business. It has nothing to do with anything else. *folds his arms, scowling at the apple* How many of those things do you have anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *smirks at Sephiroth before holding out the apple* An ample supply. I am the founder and creator of Banora White Apple Juice. So, I regularly receive free shipments of apples. They have always been far superior than the rations provided by ShinRa.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well it sounds like any other ordinary fruit to me… *takes the apple from him and bites into it, slowly munching on it, having not much else to do until the helicopter arrives at the destination* Have you met up with any of the other Soldiers I work with yet? You may find some interesting. Quote, may. Not necessarily.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: No, I have not met many of my fellow soldiers at all. I heard that they trained you with the rest of the common soldiers. *grins* That must have been an experience.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a short and sharp grunt, seeming frustrated upon hearing Genesis’s statement* It… certainly was an experience, putting that into light gentler terms. To be blatantly honest, it was like working with a bunch of idiots. And they will be where we are going also. Something to look forward to I suppose…. *sighs*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.