The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh. *grins* Indeed. Well, it matters not that you do not know your place in the chess-board of ShinRa politics. *he shakes his head to emphasize his point* I still find it quite an amusement to observe that they dared bring you this far without any armament. Shall we go to the weapons store, hm? Procure something for our angel to use on the battle-field?

Hollander: I only know what the rumors say. However, I can say that you’ve effectively lost your little boy, Hojo. *he nods toward the door* I don’t hear either of them out there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Armament? Feh… *shrugs* Alright then. If you want to go, we can go. Though I don’t really see the point. I fight with whatever they give me. *shrugs and nods at him* Lead the way. You seem to know your way around, so I figure you will know the best place to go.

Hojo: *moves to his feet* What?? *growls and glances out the window* Damn it! *roars* Where did that brat run off to?! *rushes for the door and begins looking around the area outside* BOY!? Where are you? Come back at once! I demand it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hollander: *chuckles at Hojo’s reaction to finding that Sephiroth has wandered off. He then shakes his head* All of ShinRa’s money is thrown at you, and you cannot even keep that one on his leash.

Genesis: *is able to hear Hojo’s yelling; however, he couldn’t care less. Instead, he continues to move through the town. He not necessarily familiar with Rocket Town. However, he knows how to spot shops. So, he soon leads Sephiroth to the local weapons dealer before opening the door to him* Here we are. This should provide at least some form of offense until you aquire a weapon that is appropriate for your granduer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Genesis to the shop, narrowing his eyes once he walks inside. He glances around at the selection of weapons and openly frowns, clearly not seeming to like the choices available to him* Hmph… I will receive a weapon in due time. In the meantime I just use whatever is issued to me. *wanders towards the katanas, glancing at the medium length ones* Practical. I’ll give them that much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Shakes his head* You cannot trust everything to others. Your destiny will not be handed down by the angels above. You must take action to find the path. *He strolls closer to Sephiroth* ShinRa failed to give you any weapons when you left Junon. So, you should rectify their mistake on your own. *he eyes the swords that Sephiroth is looking over* Adequate construction. Not the most durable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It will do for the time being… *takes the one he wants and heads for the counter* And I suppose you’re going to pay for this? I don’t have very much Gil right now. Though I suppose I could always argue why I need it to Hojo… this sort of thing is about all he’s actually good for.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Shrugs then digs through his pockets. He then pulls out a small bag that is filled with gil before tossing it over at Sephiroth* If it is gil that you need, you may have it. Such little trinkets are easy to regain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A sword is hardly a little trinket. *takes the gil bag from him anyway and shrugs, purchasing the sword shortly afterwards. He hands the remains back to Genesis and walks outside again, admiring his new sword, running a hand along the sharp edge of the blade, inspecting the superfine cuts it has made on his leather gloves* It is of good quality.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *releases a chuckle at Sephiroth’s statement as he takes back his money bag* No, you misunderstand. *he raises up the bag and shakes it so that the gil jingles* The trinkets are these small coins. Gil comes and goes with ease. I never get emotional about spending such things. It is easy enough to recover. *he then stuffs the bag into his coat before following after Sephiroth* After all is said and done, the gifts of the Goddess are all that matter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Oh yes, money… I never thought of it as a trinket. But you are right, it comes and goes and I never seem to run out of it. They give it to me all the time, and I spend it on things that I don’t necessarily need. Like rubbish premade heated food. *shrugs his shoulders* I suppose we should be getting back now. They’ll soon be wondering where we are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: No doubt about that much. Those two like holding the leashes to their prizes quite tightly. *sighing, he shrugs then moves toward the house where they had left Hollander and Hojo* I’m certain that the idiots still want to match our strengths and see who is superior.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns with boredom* A shame… there won’t even be a contest on that one. *shakes his head and smirks. Then he pushes the door open and steps inside, scowling at Hojo once he steps in* Hello.

Hojo: *explodes into a fit of rage at the sight of Sephiroth* Where the hell were you?! We were doing some valuable research and discussion and you just left without any word! How dare you do that to me? *snarls* Get back over here, NOW!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *reaches out to flick his hair out of his eyes, not overly concerned that Sephiroth and he are in trouble. He then calmly speaks out* We only went out to procure some weaponry for our dark angel here. *he waves toward Sephiroth* A hero does no good without any way to fight, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *practically explodes in his rage* That doesn’t change the fact for a second that you can come and go as you please without any word of where you are going! *snarls* How dare you treat me like that, Sephiroth! Do you think I am a fool?!

Sephiroth: *scowls further as he is being yelled at, not wanting to appear cowardly in front of the other SOLDIER, and at the same time not wanting to give too much grief and attitude to Hojo because of the resulting consequences that would occur later* No. *glances off to the side, folding his arms* But I am back now. And we did not venture far. The one here speaks truth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *makes a show of yawning in front of Hojo. He then grins at the man and shrugs* Our blossoming hero here was only getting prepared for the trials ahead while you two *he nods to Hollander and Hojo* squabbled. No harm was done, as you can see. We did return.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *his arms are rigid and stiff at his sides now and his fists are clenched. He looks like he could explode in a rage again any second* You totally disregarded the normal courtesies and permissions you are supposed to acquire before even venturing out! I hope you do not do that once you are in the battlefield because it will get you booted from the army! *turns to Sephiroth* Now COME HERE, boy!

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* I am here. That should be enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heroes do not exit the arena with such ease. *he shakes his head at Hojo. He then pulls out a dumb apple from his coat pocket. Soon enough, he wanders to the side of the room and begins to munch on the apple as he waits for the scientists to calm down and do more than yell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands off to one side, mostly ignoring Hojo as he waits for the man to finish yelling. He folds his arms and lightly grunts, waiting for it to be over*

Hojo: This ridiculousness ends here. *moves to his feet* Lucky for you, we’re finished here. I hope you behave better than this when it comes to your actual field work and training, for I do not want you to screw up and have yourself removed from the army. That would waste every ounce of my work. *growls at Hollander* I don’t know about you but I have actual work to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *raises his right eyebrow slightly as he listens in to Hojo’s rant. However, he remains silent for the time being and just continues to munch on his apple. However, once he’s gotten the fruit down to its core, he shrugs and tosses it out the window*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes Genesis off as he throws the apple away, snorting slightly at him. He doesnt say anything however, and waits for Hojo to leave the room before speaking again* How come he doesn’t get angry with you? You are one of the ones they chose too, are you not? *shakes his head* He didn’t even give me orders on what is going to happen next…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmmm? *looks over at Sephiroth* Ah, I understand. *he flares his hand in a dramatic manner, motioning toward himself* Yes, I have been selected to go straight into the officer ranks such as you undoubtedly have. We have both been gifted by the goddess, and shall become first classes with little trouble. However, *he gestures toward Hojo* that man is not my superior.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Granted. *doesn’t seem terribly impressed with Genesis’s speech. He just shrugs his shoulders slightly and remains where he is, still relatively unsure* Officer rank, hmm? Then what? *folds his arms* They brought us here for a mission, no doubt. Beyond talking to you and being yelled at by Hojo, we’ve not done much of anything here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, did they not tell you anything while you were in training? *he shakes his head at Sephiroth* Ask not and learn not, I suppose. *He shrugs as he chuckles at Sephiroth* We were only sent here for one last examination. Certainly, the transport to Wutai’s shores will come soon. Then, we will be given our units.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *glances away, seeming both bored and impatient. He scowls and shakes his head, leaning his back to the wall* I ask, they don’t tell. *shrugs* If the boat to Wutai will be here soon, then I best bet we should move to the docks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: I would be inclined to agree… if I had seen any docks. *he shakes his head* From what I can tell, the most likely mode of transport will be airship. *he waves his right hand to the sky* Then we shall descend upon the enemy like angels from on high.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.