The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The goddess blessed the fruit? *raises an eyebrow* It had the texture of any other apple, except it contained a higher content of water and sugar. *moves to his feet again* We should be off to that house now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, the people of my home town call them dumb apples because they bloom and produce fruit at all times of the year. There is next to no rhyme or reason to their cycles. *he then nods at Sephiroth’s words. So, he shuts his book and gets to his feet. Soon, he heads out of the inn and into the street*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *casually wanders out of the inn* Ah, just as I thought. The house was easy to spot. *wanders across towards it, snorting* Dumb apples? What a stupid name indeed. I don’t see why the plant wouldn’t react to the seasons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: That is a mystery that no one has ever been able to answer. However, Banora whites both taste well and help in keeping one healthy. So, why argue against its ways? *he scowls as he nears the house. He then grunts and opens the door, deciding to enter first*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps inside the house after Genesis, narrowing his eyes, having half expected to see a labratory inside. He finds it strange that the room inside the doorway looks like any other normal living room. However, right now, Professor Hojo and two of his aides are seated on a lounge, arguing over some recent test results with each other* Great…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hollander: *is seated not far away from Hojo, though he clearly seems to be keeping as much of a distance as he can. Unlike Hojo, he has no assistant. Also, he has his notes spread out, a bit in disarray. He seems to be quite nervous at the moment*

Genesis: *grunts at Hollander* You’ve traveled a long way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *nastily sneers* He has. He’s travelled longer than I have. A whole four levels. You shall have to forgive him today. He is being careless, untidy, and he may ruin his work. Which doesn’t matter because my work is better than his anyway.

Sephiroth: *mutters* How unprofessional…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hollander: *slams his fist against his desk and glares back at Hojo* You know full well that I do most of my work out of Banora itself. *he then gathers up his papers and stuffs them into his folder. As he does this, he mutters under his breath* Boastful idiot.. Just jealous that I got results first. *he then looks at Genesis* Let’s head into the backyard. I want to see how well you’ve developed since I last saw you.

Genesis: *simply nods and moves toward the back door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *hisses back at Hollander* Just because you got results first, it doesn’t mean that you’re making more progress. *glances back at Sephiroth* What are you staring at, boy?! Move it! *points to one of the side rooms* We need to meet in there. I need to perform some examinations. *picks up a pair of rubber gloves, broadly smirking*

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth and sighs, heading for the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hollander: *grumbles* Perhaps we should compare the results of our research once our subjects have been examined. *he grins at Genesis* I’m certain that the spar would be quite fun.

Genesis: *briefly eyes Sephiroth then shrugs. Soon after, he walks out into the yard so that he can get his examinations over with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I don’t advise it. Not unless you plan to have all your hard work destroyed. My subject is very dangerous and quite powerful, and could easily kill your little toy. Sephiroth is also a fine specimen of a male. The President has always been nothing but pleased with his physique.

Sephiroth: *scowls at Hojo’s bragging, irritated. He steps into the private room and remains with Hojo for the next forty minutes or so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *puts up for Hollander as he makes his assessments. However, he does cross his arms and appear to be quite bored with the entire process*

Hollander: *once he’s done gathering his data, he steps back into the house then waits for Hojo to finish up. He glances at Hojo’s chosen room then shakes his head* Haughty with assistants and all and he’s still slower.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *finally returns to the main room about twenty minutes after Hollander finishes, pulling his rubber gloves off, discarding them into the trash just inside the doorway* We’re done. *sits back down on one of the seats, waiting for Sephiroth to come back into the room* You can send him on his way. I am satisfied with the examination today. *growls to his assistants* Make sure you deliver those biological samples back to the ShinRa Building. And make sure they are frozen. I want to analyze them when I return next week and I don’t want them to have deteriorated.

Sephiroth: *returns to the room after another few moments, looking very much pissed off and angry. He just glares at Hojo, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hollander: *Grumbles as he looks through his untidy notes again* The only thing deteriorating in this room is your brain, Hojo. *shaking his head, he glances at Genesis then Sephiroth. He then grins* I do think the boys should spar, though. We might as well see what exactly they learned while in training.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* You want them to spar already? *glares at the other scientist* You certainly don’t waste any time, do you? My boy has just finished some… therapy. And has had blood drawn. I don’t think his arm is going to give its best performance right now. But fine. A sparring match would be good. Your subject is probably so weak, my boy could fight and defeat him with his arms tied behind his back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *silently eyes off Sephiroth. He then shrugs and calmly speaks* It doesn’t matter much what the rabble wants. Not much of a spar will occur while my partner is unarmed. *he shakes his head. He then turns his back on the two scientists, not really caring what else is said*

Hollander: Ha. So, you are saying that your specimin is so pitiful that he can’t even handle a few shots? *chuckles at Hojo’s arguments. He then frowns as he considers what Genesis had said* I suppose he has a point there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms, closing his eyes, his right brow twitching slightly, irritated with the conversation*

Hojo: I never said anything of the sort! *snarls slightly, highly insulted, teeth gritted* I’m saying that my specimen is keen enough to defeat YOURS with his arms tied behind his back. His recent workings give him a slight handicap, but in comparison to yours? He could push him over with his little finger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *notices that the scientists are engrossed in their argument. So, he wanders away toward Sephiroth before softly speaking* This could take a while.

Hollander: *chuckles at Hojo’s little speach. He then shakes his head and shrugs* That is a lot of talk. Your product has yet to do much of anything yet, aside from get himself a few rumors about failure.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods slightly* Indeed. Shall we adjorn outside intil they have finished wasting their time? *quietly slips past Hojo, who is too angry to notice him. He heads for the door, moving outside into the front yard*

Hojo: *clenches his fists* There have been no rumors abuot failure! How dare you say a thing like that? *picks up Sephiroth’s files, practically throwing them at the other man* You tell me where he has scored below the average, anywhere! This specimen is perfect in every way! There are no flaws. There is no failure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *nods in agreement. He then moves to slip out of the house as well. Shaking his head, he leans against the wall to the side of the door then takes out his book* The vipers may quarrel all they want.

Hollander: *jumps back as the files smash against him. He then frowns at Hojo* I’m certain a man of your influence would strike anything unbecoming off the record. However, I’ve heard rumors of your perfect specimen not even noticing breeding materials. You will not be able to make the product the President wants with that. *he grins* A pity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at the doorway, then shrugs and begins to wander from the house, examining some of the flowers in the garden. He folds his arms, eyeing off Genesis, grunting slightly as he tries to think of a way to make conversation* So did you still want to show me these silly retarded apples or not?

Hojo: *grits his teeth hard* That matter has already been discussed with the President, you stupid idiot. And he has decided not to breed from my subject at this current point in time. Furthermore, I am to spend no time or research into breeding him, at least not while there is a war on. It’s such a waste… *shakes his head* If I bred from him now, I could produce stronger results. But the President sees it as a huge waste of his time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *idly watches Sephiroth at first. He then shrugs and reaches into his coat* Certainly. I never leave the nectar of the goddess far away from my person. *he then pulls out a single dumb apple. Soon after, he offers it to Sephiroth* You may partake of its splendor.

Hollander: *chuckles* That is not what the rumors indicate. *he contently grins* Your little boy prefers men, doesn’t he? Quite a shame. I also heard whispers of a cover-up. *he shakes his head* You won’t hold the President’s favor forever with that little failure.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the apple from Genesis, shrugging slightly* Splendor? They look rather ordinary to me, to be blatantly honest with you. *bites into the apple anyway and begins to chew on the piece in his mouth* Ordinary tasting, as well. I bet you couldn’t do much with them, cooking wise. *glances at the house, then moves further away* It will probably be some time before they notice I left.

Hojo: *growls, gritting his teeth* Sephiroth has no sexuality, you stupid idiot. He doesn’t even know about it – he was never educated in that area. This was done to prevent any unauthorized breeding. *folds his arms* You can spew rumors all you like, if they have no grounds then they are ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *curtly nods at Sephiroth’s assessment* Good! Let them take as much time as possible. *he wonders away from the house where the two scientists are for a moment. He then eyes Sephiroth over again* I still find it quite fascinating that they sent out their silver messiah onto the battlefield with no armament. *grins at Sephiroth*

Hollander: Sexuality is instinctual, my dear colleague. Have you not learned anything in your studies. Living creatures do not require education to form sexuality. They will naturally be prompted to procreate. *brushes off some dirt from his lab jacket* I still wonder how long it will take for you to find the missing files that I heard of. Must hurt so much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Messiah? *finishes off the apple and pitches the core into the garbage, shrugging* I’m no saviour. I’m no messenger. I’m a solder – my job is to act, or not act. I follow my orders to the best of my ability. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Hojo: *growls, teeth gritted* What missing files? *shakes his head* That boy knows nothing of procreation and has no time to engage in such ridiculousness either.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.