The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I said nothing is wrong with me! *initially fidgets and growls, trying to shove Zack away from him. But once the shirt sleeve is up, he stops and calms down, glaring at the floor, seeming to be angry with himself more than anything* I got careless. It’s nothing. Just a flesh wound and fourteen stitches. *glares at the bandage, which is now stained with blood that has bled through the gauze due to the stress he has put on the injury. He pulls the sleeve down over the gauze and growls* When do we move out on this asessment?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares at the injury for a few moments then releases a high-pitched whistle* Whoever it is, they got you pretty good. You’re lucky, Sephy. *pats his “friend’s” back in a comforting manner* You should have said something about it before we wrestled back there. *shakes his head then looks at the papers once more* It says we are supposed to report at the helipad at 1900 to meet some guy named Rude… Man, that’s way worse than your name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: 1900 hours, got it. This man we are meeting – his name is offensive? *sits down on the bed to pull up his sleeve and rebandage his injury* The injury is the result of a cheap shot. One of the second-year recruits rushed at me, then scored my arm with a pocket blade while distracting me with his sword. I should have seen it coming. *grunts and flicks the old bandage into the garbage* I should have seen it coming. *glances at the wound, then covers it up again* Ah, good. No stitches were ripped.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No, his name is R-U-D-E. Rude. *hands over the papers to Sephy so he can look it over* See. Says that he’s some TURK… What’s a TURK? *frowns as he hears Sephy’s story* Hrmph, you’re right, that is a cheap shot. We should find him after this mission and beat him up. *winks at Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? TURK? I don’t know what TURK is. Sounds like turkey. Though I highly doubt that’s what it actually is… *glances over the papers and instructions another time, snorting* You want to beat up the obnoxious second-year recruit that cut me? I wouldn’t bother, SOLDIER frowns upon those who take punishments into their own hands. The boy has already received a reprimand for his actions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *crosses his arms and pouts* You’re no fun. We could have done it all secret-like so we wouldn’t get caught. *sticks his tongue out at Sephy* Oh well, I’m going to take a shower before we leave. I want to be all hot and sexy in case we meet any hot ladies on this mission. *widely grins then saunters into the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes and slowly shakes his head* Of course, better than smelling like the inside of your shoes, or the socks you leave under your bed, right? *moves to sit down on the bed with the mission briefing, then glances over at the wall clock* The other one should be back in time for this mission.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *spends about twenty minutes in the shower, singing to himself as he cleans. Afterwards, he spends next to ten minutes just brushing his hair and staring at himself in the mirror. He confidently grins at his appearance* Yea, the ladies are so going to like this. *chuckles to himself* Zack: SOLDIER Second class will impress them all as well. I’ll be swimming in them. *broadly grins at his own thoughts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phhh, what a huge waste of time. Your hair looked ridiculous before, and it looks ridiculous now. Feh… *slowly shakes his head* Why the hell do you want to gain the attention of women, anyway? They’re stupid, they make poor soldiers, they can’t fight on the front line, they are weaker than us, and they are much more emotional.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Strolls out of the bathroom and begins to gather up his clothes from the closet* Uh, they’re not all weaker than us. Still, even a weak woman can be a wolf in the sack. *chuckles* The sex makes it all worth it. You know how well masturbation helps get rid of stress. Sex is a thousand times better. *winks at Sephy then puts on his boxers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Shut the fuck up, Zack. *glares at him, then returns his attention to his textbooks, not seeming the least bit interested in his comrade’s ramblings* They’re stupid weaklings, and I have beaten every single one I have fought against.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Sephy’s statement* You’ve beat ever single person that you’ve met to date, Sephy. You’re just a freak with way too much power and stregnth and skill and looks. *grins at Sephers then pulls up his pants before tossing on his shirt* Hal better get here soon.. It’s getting closer to that time when we meet the TURK guy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m… *seems dumbfounded at Zack’s claims for a few moments, then furrows his brows, masking his confusion with his standard trademark scowl* Don’t call me ‘Sephy’. And relax, porcupine-head. We still have time, that red-headed idiot will get here soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Aww, come on, Seph-man. I only give you nicknames like Sephy because I love you. *winks at him then moves over to the weight set, which isn’t that large but has at least twenty pound dumbbell. He picks up the heaviest set and begins to lift them in order to pass the time* Yea, maybe. Though if he winds up late for this… He might not become a SOLDIER at all. *frowns at the thought* That would be a pity with all the work he’s put into this so far.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust and shakes his head at Zack’s comment. He glances up as Zack picks up the dumbbell weights and snorts* If he’s not cut out for it, then he’s not cut out for it. What a waste of time.

Hal: *moves in through the door, then sits down on his bunk, tossing his boots onto the floor* Man am I beat. *loudly chuckles* That was a close call, though. Sorry for being late, guys. I was hanging out with Alec in his group, and we were spitting at people off the top of the third year dorms balcony, trying to hit people in the courtyard below. We got one of the supervisors and pissed off out of there FAST. *moves into the bathroom area and slams the door shut so he can take a shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, it would be a waste of time. But that’s what makes it a sha- *glances up as Hal comes into the room and blinks at his story* Uh… OK. Didn’t you know about- *sighs as soon as the other boy goes into the bathroom then glances over at Sephiroth* Well, should I tell him or should you? You’re the leader of our group. Speaking of which, have you thought of a strategy yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stealth, disguises, and paying attention to what the hell is going on. We can probably steal employee uniforms somehow. We can’t wear our SOLDIER gear, it would stand out too much. All we can really do is look like a group of civillians until we find our leak. How does that sound to you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Frowns in thought* You’ve indicated that you know the Science Department before.. Would you really stand out if you went there without a disguise? I mean, if you’ve been there before, like with those scientists who keep on coming around for you, wouldn’t you just be a normal sight and nothing to worry about? And perhaps we should let Hal use his sniper abilities, hm? Those things have pretty strong scopes, right? *glances at the bathroom* Hal, get out here. We need to leave on a mission soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Give me five minutes, huh? *calls out to Zack from the bathroom* Go away, I’m still washing off! I need my alone time in here, you know!

Sephiroth: I know the science department, but if they saw me wandering around like one of their own, then… *freezes up, snarling* We’ll wear lab coats and disguise ourselves somehow. It’s really the only way. *nods* Have the red-head request a tranquilizer gun with long-range.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Groans and shakes his head at Hal’s words* We’re supposed to be at the helipad at 1900, Hal. There’s not much time. *looks over at Sephiroth and tilts his head* What would happen if they saw you wandering about like that? I thought that… Well, I know a lot of those science dudes seem interested in you. *scratches the back of his head in confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Exactly. Which is why our cover would be blown if they see us – they would recognize me instantly, Zack. And then they would come over to… well. *snorts* Let’s just say our cover would be blown. No, its better to not be seen, not to be recognised by ANYONE.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Shrugs* I thought hiding in plain sight was a good plan. *sighs then glances at the bathroom door once more* Hal, come on man. Hurry up! We still need to get weapons and stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *finally moves out of the bathroom, a towel draped around his waist. He uses another to quickly rub his body and hair dry* Yeah yeah, hold your horses, buddy. I’m moving as fast as I can. We still have time. *sits down on his bed, then opens his drawers and begins to dress himself once dry*

Sephiroth: It’s not. I don’t want the lab technicians to recognise me. I’m… fairly recognizable and known around those regions of the ShinRa Building. *sighs* I suggest wearing lab coats and pretending to be scientists.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly nods* Sure. I have no arguments there. Afterall, you’re the leader. *pauses for a moment then softly speaks* Though wouldn’t your hair stick out either way? I mean, not many people have pretty silver hair like yours, Sephy. *grins at him then glances over at Hal* Alright, but if you’re still not ready when we are leaving, I’m not going to argue for waiting around for you, man. Though, we do need you to be our eye in the sky with your sniper skills.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can wear a hat to cover it or something like that. Though I won’t be able to do that for much longer – I have been growing it out. *pulls at it* What do you think about that idea? *grins at him*

Hal: Yeah yeah, keep your pants on. I’ll be ready before you can say “I’m a grumpy bitch.” *gets to his feet and yanks his pants up, zipping them up. Then he sits down again and puts his shoes on*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.