The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *idly nods* Yes, I suppose. *finally, he shuts his book as they land. He then unbuckles and gets to his feet before opening up the doors* Come on, Sephiroth. I’m certain that we have an audience waiting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… I’m sure we do. *moves to his feet also and follows Genesis out of the helicopter, stepping out onto the gravel ground below, ducking his head as he wanders out from the helicopter, heading for the small town* What are they doing here, though…? It doesn’t make much sense to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmph, they probably want to check our.. immunities. *he shrugs and then dusts off his outfit as he orients himself on the ground again. Soon enough, he slips his book into one of his pockets* Come on, let’s go find out what they want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Indeed. *moves past Genesis and heads towards the Inn, walkingt to the counter* The SOLDIER party has arrived. *speaks with the desk clerk for a few more minutes, then picks up his room key, glancing back at Genesis so he can hand him the other room key* Looks like they have placed us in together. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *nods at Sephiroth and walks to his side* That makes sense. This town is not large enough to have many rooms in its Inn. Even if ShinRa really wanted to spoil us with seperate rooms *scoffs at the sentiment*, they wouldn’t be capable of doing it here. *shaking his head, he moves toward the rooms* Let’s drop off what stuff we have before we’re called away by the science department for their.. inspections.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance and snorts* You as well, hm? They find you… a person of interest? *scowls further as he heads for the room, unlocking the room with the door key card. He steps inside, narrowing his eyes in dissapproval at what he finds inside* Not much to look at… about what I was expecting for this backwater town.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *casually speaks, looking to the side* All members of SOLDIER have been required to have mako showers and immunization shots. At least, that is what the latest flier in Junon had posted before we left. I’m certain that is what this is about. *he shrugs, hoping that would deter Sephiroth’s curiousity. He then looks over the room* I’ve seen worse. *with that, he moves inside then plops down on the nearest bed, claiming it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I see… *scowls at Genesis, finding him boring now. He moves to the other bed in the room and sits down on the end of it, relaxing* It is a standard proceedure. If you are strong enough to survive the process without disfigurement, you will keep your rank.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmm.. Yes.. it is.. *he then turns his head to look over Sephiroth. After a moment, he looks away and calmly speaks* But you’re different, aren’t you? They didn’t bother to give you showers or injections at all upon officially becoming a SOLDIER. They gave you a different uniform from the rest to indicate that you’re special, too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, not wanting to talk too much about his past* Feh. I am special. They gave me a higher level of training because I was practically born for this position. *folds his arms* They knew I was different right from the beginning and they have been training me for this for my entire life. *scowls* And that is it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Yes, it does appear that some of us were indeed born with unescapable fates, doesn’t it. There are the select few who stand out in everything. *he pulls out his book , deciding to read from it again. However, within a few moments, the phone in their room begins to ring*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet as he hears the phone, scowling as he picks up the receiver to answer* Hello? *snorts* What the hell do you want and how did you get this number?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *snaps his book closed and calmly gets up, figuring that the call is the science department. As he waits, he idly dusts off his uniform. Also, he watches Sephiroth, trying to figure out what is being said on the other side based off Seph’s actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he hears Hojo begin to scold him from the other end and pulls the phone away from his ear, not wanting to listen to it. After another minute or two he puts the phone back to his ear so he can listen properly, grunting* No. I’m not alone. *snorts* Yes. Yes. Whatever. Yes. I don’t care. Yes. *growls* Understood. *hangs up without saying goodbye* ShinRa has a small house near here with workers inside. It is the only white-roofed house in the town so we will be able to spot it easily. I have been told to inform you that there is somebody waiting for me there. There is also somebody waiting there for you called ‘Hollander’. Both of them will be there within the hour. *sits back down on the bed* We are required to be at the door of the house at 13:00 sharp.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *nods his head* The contender has come. Such is to be expected. *he then shrugs before looking at Sephiroth, a bit confused* You are not going to make way there soon? I thought we were supposed to be there exactly at 1300.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wouldn’t take long to walk across this town. Perhaps four minutes at most. And we still have some time. *lies back on the bed, moving his hands behind his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmm.. *grins at what Sephiroth is saying, quite pleased with the prospect. He then moves to lounge on his choosen bed again* Yes, that makes quite a bit of sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the clock* I will move out around approximately 12:55. That gives us one minute to leave this place, and four to be at the door of the destination. It is a good time estimate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, cutting it a bit close, aren’t you? *he grins at Sephiroth. He then sits up slightly and moves to grab something from his coat. Soon enough, he tosses a somewhat purplish white apple at him* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at the apple as he catches it, turning it over on itself as he carefully checks it over* What the hell is this meant to be? *loudly snorts* And why are you giving me this? *cautiously sniffs the fruit, but is not willing to bite into it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: It is a Banora White Apple. They are basically the only thing that has put my hometown on the map. *he grins* Go ahead, eat it. They are quite delicious. I’m certain that you’ve seen the juice made from those apples at stores.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… I’ve only seen the red ones. *bites into the apple, slowly chewing on it. He makes no reaction at all, and just continues to eat the apple, seeming to like the flavour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Those are apples that only grow in my home town. The best ones have been found in just a single yard. *shrugs* I’ve always had access to the best of these trees. *he opens up his book again, deciding to read as he passes the time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And you had the apple in your pocket for the entire journey over here? *Takes another few bites out of the apple before finishing it. He munches on the food in his mouth for another few moments before finally throwing the core into the trash*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *nods* I grabbed a fresh one from the market this morning before we left. I like to have one around. They make good snacks. The goddess blessed those fruits well.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.