The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… *turns his head away, seeming highly irritated. A deep scowl forms upon his face and he settles back in his seat, seeming both pissed off as well as bored now* Honorable… tch. That’s the kind of company we work for, I suppose. But.. *shrugs* It’s what I am for. I will follow my orders to the best of my ability.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *glances over at Sephiroth* Honor doesn’t matter much at all in the world that we live in. We can little to change the world as it is. We can only fight to protect the status-quo. *he shrugs* However, we do make our own fates as we seek out the gifts of the Goddess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Who is the Goddess? *glares* I am not a religious person and I don’t really want to hear about it otherwise. If you have something useful to say, say it. I don’t want to be preached to, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles and shakes his head at Sephiroth* Minerva, the goddess of the planet who reigns over the entire lifestream. The existence that transcends all matter. She grants her gifts to only the chosen few.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… *slowly shakes his head, amused by Genesis’s words* I see. And will this goddess come up from the bowels of the planet to come and bless us, or what? Or will she come and strike us down? How do you know who she will bless?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *shrugs* I suppose we will never know. No matter, the gifts have been promised. To seek those gifts in honest can never be a bad thing, now can it? *he lazily grins* Promised immortality, power beyond imagination.. Such to be granted to the planet’s greatest hero.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You sound very strange… is this all you ever talk about? *resettles himself in the chair, grunting* I want my list of orders already. *seems bored and closes his eyes, wanting to get some sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: I should think that my quest is much better to speak of than Angeal’s constant reminders on honor. He always says that I am much too impatient. *he shrugs. He then yawns* Settle down, Sephiroth. We don’t need orders while just traveling. What would you do with them, anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I had my orders while travelling, I could plan battle tactics and and how to properly assess the situation. Our fight lies ahead in Wutai. With enough information, I can be prepared. And preparedness makes one powerful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, settle down. The war isn’t even really a war at the moment. I’ve read the actual reports in Junon. While the news is reporting aggression, the truth is that there is only talks going on. All we’re going to be is glorified honor guards. The politicians want to talk, so let them. *he yawns then shuffles about in his seat, trying to make himself more comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… politicians want to talk? Let them… *scowls* It’s ridiculous anyway. Talk is cheap. I can do nothing while that is going on. A soldier’s job is to act, or not act. *shakes his head, seeming highly irritated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Our quests to be heroes will not be found on this mission. *he shakes his head* No, this will be rather boring at all. *yawning, he closes his eyes and begins to drift off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Indeed… maybe it is worthwhile reading your stupid book afterall. *closes his eyes and resumes trying to snooze. If left alone, he would end up sleeping for the rest of the flight to Wutai*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *peacefully sleeps on his chosen seats for several hours. However, the helicopter suddenly becomes bouncy as they pass over the Nibel mountains, awakening the newly appointed SOLDIER. He grunts as he’s woken up. He then looks around, trying to orient himself* This isn’t Wutai…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is also woken by the bumpy ride and turbulence, sitting up to peer out of the window* You are right. This does not look like Wutai at all. It’s one of the Mountain ranges… and it’s not red, so it’s not the Cosmo Canyon. *frowns in thought* Ice… it’s Nibelheim. *points off into the distance* And that high peak is most likelt Mount Nibel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth* My, that was a textbook answer. *He shakes his head at Sephiroth* You’ve never actually set foot on this land before, have you? *he shakes his head* Do not worry much about it. Most of us SOLDIERs join to be able to get out from our hometowns. Few had opportunities elsewhere.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t have a hometown. I didn’t join SOLDIER to travel and see the world, either. I joined because I was meant for it. I was told that right from when I was very small. *grunts, not really wanting to talk about it much* Is that why you left? To see the world?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Scowls then turns his head and seems to pout* No, it is not. I am going to become a hero and prove that I am worthy of the gifts of the Goddess. *narrows his eyes* I will not fail.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. How do you know you will earn her attention and her respect? Have you even seen this goddess? *shrugs* Whatever makes you feel worthy. *leans back in his seat, not too interested in seeing Nibelheim below*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmph, no there is no way for me to know whether or not I will earn her attention. However, I will not gain it if I do not seek it. I was already born to be ready for her gifts. It is my destiny. *he straightens up as the helicopter begins to shift about again. He then frowns as he hears the pilot inform them that they will be landing in Rocket Town for a short time as the rest of their trip is prepared. For the duration, they are going to be provided a room at the local Inn*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as he hears the information as well, loudly snorting in disgust* I don’t want to land down in some ridiculous backwater town. *moves to his feet* Why are we going there? I thought we were being shipped out to Wutai directly. I don’t want to spend a few days sitting around at some inn. I could have done that back at the training facility in Junon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Pilot: *shakes his head and glances back at Sephiroth for a moment* This stop was planned. We do not have enough fuel to make the trip. Also, we need to negotiate clearance to fly in Wutai’s skies. Do not worry. It will be a night or two at most. Also, I believe there are some members of the science division who wanted to see you two. *he shrugs* I do not know the details there.

Genesis: *scowls slightly and crosses his arms* Very well then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Tell the scientists they can go jump off a bridge. *scowls and moves to his feet, awaiting the helicopter’s landing so he can depart from the vehicle* But fine. I shall stay here for however long they want me to. *grits his teeth* I hate sitting idle, though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *grumbles* Orders are orders, Sephiroth. If we’re ordered to report to those scientists.. then.. Hmph. *he seems less than pleased at the moment. However, he remains seated in his seat. For the rest of the landing, he keeps his attention to his book, silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances across to him, seeming highly curious at his reaction to the word “scientists”. He grunts and shakes his head, saying nothing more about it and leans back in his chair again, bored* We’ll be there soon enough I suppose.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.