The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh. *shakes his head at Sephiroth* No, I am not a preacher. I just seek the gift of the goddess. It is a good goal to have. *he lazily grins* Not everyone can become a hero and receive her gifts. Are you planning on becoming a hero as well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to be a hero. I just want to get in there, get my job done, and get out. *folds his arms* What do they call you, anyway? My name is Sephiroth. No last name. *keeps his arms folded, not offering his hand up for a handshake or anything similar*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth* I do believe that I have already mentioned my name. However, I shall repeat it for your sake, Sephiroth. *he shakes his head* I am Genesis Rhapsodos, SOLDIER, First Class. And I knew who you were before you even spoke your name. It is hard not to notice the Godess’s chosen in action. You always excelled in all our classes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *moves to sit down next to the other male, seeming quite unimpressed* How do you know I excelled in classes? Have you been keeping an eye on my progress or something? *narrows his eyes slightly, seeming suspicious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s suspicions. He then shakes his head* I was in the same classes. Do not worry much about it. *he then turns his eyes to the book again* Three friends shall depart into war soon. Then the gifts of the Goddess shall be granted…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re reading from that stupid book? *reaches over and tries to snatch it from him, also eyeing off the cover* What the hell is it supposed to be, anyway? Some dumb fictional story, perhaps? And why are you reading aloud from it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hm? *frowns slightly as Sephiroth takes his book from him. He then crosses his arms* That is Loveless. One of the greatest works ever written. *holds out his right hand* I would like it back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, you want this back? This? *waves the book a little bit, then smirks. He moves to his feet and stands near the edge of the building, smirking* Want to go and get it? I’d like to see that. *opens the book and begins to flip through it* Oh, this? *snorts* I’ve read this, once. It’s childish nonsense. The story was never even finished.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: On the contrary, the ending was just lost to time. Men did turn their backs on the Goddess. In such, they fell into blindness. *he frowns at Sephiroth* Now, return my book. It is very important to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch, fine. *tosses the book back to him, seeming quite disinterested* Take it – keep it for all I care. I don’t really want it. I never wanted it anyway. It sounds stupid and boring. *rolls his eyes* So… Genesis, hm? I suppose you’ll be under my command.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *eyes over Sephiroth then shakes his head* I hardly think that I will be under the command of a fellow First Class. Especially one who does not know how to dress himself. *he then turns his back on Sephiroth and opens his book so that he can browse through it more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I… huh. What? *narrows his eyes* What do you mean, I can’t dress myself? I didn’t get a shirt with this clothing when it arrived. *loudly snorts in disgust* I dressed exactly how I was supposed to. What am I doing wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *looks up at Sephiroth then rolls his eyes* And even without a shirt, you couldn’t dress yourself. *smirks a bit* Looks quite sloppy, even ignoring the fact that you clearly didn’t know what to do with the upper belts. Were you still drunk when you did that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at him, then suddenly turns away, pulling his coat closed, loudly snarling* What the hell? *growls* I don’t know what you’re talking about. The belts are fine. I put them on in the manner they are supposed to go on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles* It wasn’t very hard at all to determine that the belts are meant to cross your chest and not just do what you did. *turns around* How many beers did you celebrate with last night anyway? *he then looks up as he notices that the helicopter is heading their way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon? *loudly snorts and adjusts the belts, crossing one over the other, seeming vaguely pleased with the result* Beer? I don’t even know what that is. *scowls* I just followed a friend to a place of socialization. That is all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, must have had a good time with that. You look like you’re hiding the hang-over from Hades itself. *he then steps back as the helicopter moves to settle down on the helipad in front of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet, glancing up at the helicopter as it lands* We’re going straight to Wutai from here, hm? *smirks* I hope they’re waiting for us. We’ll give them something to remember.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Certainly. This is my chance to become a hero, just as I was born to do. *grinning, he moves into the helicopter as soon as it lands. He then settles down in his seat and buckles up. Soon enough, he returns to reading his book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down in the helicopter also, taking a seat some seats away from Genesis. He narrows his eyes at the book, then folds his arms as he settles into the seat* How many times have you read that piece of trash anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: This is a family heirloom. I have read it since I was a child. I do not count how many times I have studied it. *he flips a page over, not even bothering to look up at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The book.. is a family heirloom? *loudly snorts* What utter nonsense. Keeping items of no value makes you weak. *glares at him, then lowers his head, wanting to nap before he reaches his destination*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh. One must never give up on those that matter to them. One without a past has no home. The wandering soul knows no rest. *He then moves to lounge in his seat, having figured that only himself and Sephiroth will be on this helicopter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes again, raising an eyebrow at Genesis* You really like that book, don’t you? *glances over at him, then lounges on his side of the helicopter also* Have you been briefed on the mission ahead?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *shrugs at Sephiroth’s question* No, they only told me to report here to be picked up. Same as you, I presume. *allows himself a lazy smirk* Angeal said that honorable men would have given us the information before sending us out. *he then shrugs*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.