The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles away from Zack and opens up the closets, looking through them. He begins to cough, shaking his head* I don’t see them… anywhere….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, that’s gotta suck. I mean, they want you to dress in those new threads, right? *thinks for a moment. He then moves out the door and checks the hallway, seeing if Sephiroth forgot to bring them in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans and flops down on his bed again, continuing to cough, feeling quite unwell*

*if Zack looks, he should find a couple of brown paper packages just outside of the door containing brand new fresh uniforms for both him and Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *continues to look about the hallway. However, he soon spots the two packages. He then shakes his head* Man, I swore that I already got mine yesterday… *Shrugging, he grabs the packages then carries them into the room. Soon enough, he tosses Seph’s package onto his buttox*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly, then rolls onto his side, grabbing at the package, tearing it open* What the hell… *pulls out the black coat inside, then picks up the various belts, not knowing what to do with them* They should have packed instructions as well…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? Why should there be instructions? The uniforms in SOLDIER aren’t that hard. They’re just pants, a belt, suspenders and a shir- *blinks as he spots Sephiroth’s outfit. He then scratches the back of his head* Well, that’s strange. I’ve never seen anything like that in any of the pamplets… I’ve only seen various colors of the thing they gave me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So have I… this is all new to me. Hence they should have provided instructions. But this is easy enough. *picks up the pants, poking at them, finding them nothing unusual. He places them on with no trouble at all and buttons them up* The belt is easy as well… *picks up the belt and places that on* But the rest of this? Who needs three belts?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *walks over to Sephiroth and picks up the other two belts. He then looks over them before looking at him* Maybe they’re suspenders like the rest of us. You know, they think that we’ll all loose our pants. *he shrugs and hands over the other two belts to Sephiroth* Are there hooks or something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Zack* They think… we’ll lose our pants…? *gives him a look of utter disgust* How the hell are you supposed to lose your pants?! *growls and shakes his head, very irritated* Suspenders… right… *picks up the belts and tries to put them on in the same manner as regular suspenders* They’re too long or something…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hmm… Yea, you’re right about that. *looks over the belts. They’re not going to adjust to your short frame either, huh? *winks at Sephiroth, knowing full well that the other boy isn’t short. He then glances at the suspenders again* Well, got me. *shrugs* Maybe you can ask on the helicopter. You don’t have much time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right, I can do that… *picks up the coat, and then the paper that the clothing came in, setting his new boots aside* What? Where the hell is the shirt? *glances around on the floor, then heads for the door, peering out into the hallway* It came with pants, belts, and a coat. There are also boots. But… there is no shirt. What nonsense is this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Scratches the back of his head* Well, on the upside, you’ve completely overcome your hangover. That’s pretty good. *he shakes his head* But I can promise that I didn’t take your shirt at all, Sephy. I guess you’re just going to have to do with what you got.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No – I haven’t gotten over the hangover. I’m just ignoring it for now… *sits down, pulling the ‘suspenders’ off his belt again, setting them down on the bed to try and work them out* The coat, I understand. These things… *sighs and reconnects them, determining that they are supposed to be loose* Phh… *pulls on the boots and the gloves, picking up the coat, placing that on as well* How does it look? *narrows his eyes and tries to pull his coat closed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *roams his eyes over Sephiroth. He then reaches back and scratches his head* Looks very… leathery? *he shrugs* I guess you can’t help it too much. You didn’t pick the clothing, after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hate it… *snarls in irritation* I really, really hate it. *moves out of the room* So there’s a helicopter waiting for me on the roof, hmm? I’d like to see it… *narrows his eyes, pondering where it will take him* If it’s going straight to ShinRa’s HQ, I can do without it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans* Sephy, didn’t you read any of the briefing files they gave us when they told us that we’re graduating? *he shakes his head* They’re sending you straight off to Wutai. *sighs* As for me, they’re keeping me in Midgar. Away from all the fun. *he sticks his tongue out* Have fun, bud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Pardon me – did you say Wutai? *growls* Nice to see they’re just throwing me head-first into the war. What exactly are you doing in Midgar? Anything exciting? Or are you just sitting on your ass doing nothing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Umm… I don’t have a clue.. *he shrugs* I guess I’ll find out when I get there, but I bet it will be a whole lot of staring at walls. Oh wells, I’ve got to catch my own transport, Sephers. See you next time I see you, right? *he moves over to the bags that he had packed the day before. He then picks them up and moves to the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he watches Zack leave* See you around… *because he has nothing to pack, he just closes the door behind him and heads for the roof of the building, narrowing his eyes as he looks around the area for the meeting place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *sits at the edge of the helicopter pad. He is sitting with his legs crossed under himself. Also, he has his copy of Loveless in his right hand as he idly reads. The red-haired boy is dressed in an outfit that somewhat resembles Seph’s new outfit. However, his outfit is red and has a black shirt to it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes the male and casually wanders across to him, snorting* Who the hell are you? *stands over him, folding his arms, irritated* Are you waiting for the helicopter as well?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmm… *looks up at Sephiroth. He then grins* Ah, another contender for the Godesses gift? *he shuts his book then stands up* Yes, I am preparing for the Helicopter that will bring me to destiny. *he closes his eyes, basking at the idea. He then opens his eyes to look at Sephiroth* And I am Genesis. You are Sephiroth, are you not? I’ve seen you using the Godess’s gifts that you’ve been granted with to their fullest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Genesis, wrinkling his nose in disgust* What the hell are you talking about? Phh… if you’re waiting for the helicopter, just say so. Don’t screw around and ramble. I hate stupidity like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckles at Sephiroth* We are all on a quest for the gifts of the Godess. She will choose her hero soon enough. I’m certain of it. *he then turns around and sits down again* You do know of her, don’t you? She gives her gifts to the select few.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The goddess? *narrows his eyes* No? *snorts* This sounds like religious nonsense. You’re not one of those life-spirit-cycle preachers, are you? I’ve heard of them – they go knocking on doors at all stupid hours preaching the energy cycle of the planet. And that using Mako energy is bad. If you are one of them, shut up. I don’t want to hear it. *growls, gritting his teeth* Just keep quiet and wait for the helicopter, if you want to keep your innards intact.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.