The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zach: *shakes his head at Sephiroth words* Man, you must have absolutely no tollerance at all. It just went in and out. I’ve never seen someone react like that, ever. *sighing, he nods and moves to open the restroom door* Alright, let’s go to our room, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I didn’t throw up if that’s what you’re asking… *growls and moves out the door, heading back for the barstool* You want to go back…? We can go back… of course we can go back… *snarls* I can go anywhere. Anywhere at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *scratches the back of his head as Sephiroth returns to the stool. He then shrugs* You’re the one who said you wanted to go back, Sephy. However, if you want to stick around, I’m more than happy to do that. *he broadly grins* There’s plenty of more fun to be done here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fun… *snorts in disgust and puts his head down on the bar table* Do whatever you want… *closes his eyes, finding lying down easier than anything else. He remains there for the rest of the evening, or unless Zack or somebody else bothers him again, whichever comes first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as he notices what Sephiroth is doing. He then sighs and shakes his head* Alright, Sephy. Come on. Let’s go home. You clearly didn’t drink what you can handle.. *he then gets to his feet and moves to grip onto Seph’s left shoulder so that he could pull the other boy up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses as Zack comes near him, but doesn’t object when the male hauls him to his feet* Phh… I can handle anything… that’s what I’m being trained for isn’t it? *coughs slightly and closes his eyes* Wake me when something interesting actually happens…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Uh-uh. Not yet, Sephy. We’re going back to our dorm room first. *with that, he moves to sling Sephiroth’s arm around his shoulders. As soon as he’s certain that Sephiroth won’t fall off, Zack begins to lead Sephiroth out of the bar and toward the dorms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a weak groaning sound, irritated at the fact somebody is trying to help him, also irritated at the fact that somebody should help him at all. He makes a loud snarl, then lowers his head, going along with it* Whatever… *growls as he follows along wherever Zack might lead him* I don’t want to go back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *he frowns and sighs at Sephiroth* You don’t like girls, do you? That’s a pity. I mean, not that the guys aren’t bad, but girls are fun as well. They can make you happy in so many ways. *reaches out to open the door to their dorm building as they near it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t see the difference…. *begins to growl* Girls, males… who cares…? They’re all idiots…. *hisses and tries to push Zack away and stumbles towards his bed, falling down face first onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head as Sephiroth collapses onto his bed. He then shrugs* Ok, sure.. *mutters* So didn’t think that you were gay or bi at all… *with that, he heads off to take a shower so that he can prepares to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What…? Bye? I’m not going anywhere… *moans and rolls onto his side* Make the room stop spinning… *loudly growls, clumsily swatting out at the air in front of him. His hand loudly bangs into the wall and he pulls it back again* Damn… *closes his eyes, pulling his pillow over his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *doesn’t hear Sephiroth’s complaints at all, for he’s adjusting the settings of his shower. Soon enough, he strips down and hops into the warm water. He then begins to sing, quite off-key, a few of the hit songs that have been playing on Junon’s radio stations recently*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *vaguely hums Zack’s music as he drifts off to sleep himself. He stays very much asleep and still until the next morning, not making a single sound until then, utterly and completely out of it due to the effects of the alcohol he has consumed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *after he finishes his shower, he simply gets dressed and heads off to his bed. He doen’t bother Sephiroth at all for the rest of the night. However, at about 700 in the morning, Zack gets up and yawns* Only a few more hours… *he then looks over at Sephiroth before moving in to shake the other boy* Hey, wake up. Your plane will be arriving soon. Time to go and be a big bad First Class SOLDIER, bud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very weak uninterested groan and remains lying down. He picks up his pillow and pulls it over his head*, rolling onto his side so he can get some more sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head. He then begins to shake Sephiroth even more aggressively* Sephy. Hey, come on. You need to get up. Remember, you have a helicopter to catch. *he kicks the leg of Sephiroth’s bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another groan in reply, rolling onto his stomach, not seeming to react much as Zack kicks the bed* Go away… get out of here now…. *yawns* Five more… *coughs* Damn it… *forces himself to sit up, running a hand through his hair, quite messing up his bangs* I feel like a train ran over me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks over Sephiroth then releases a high-pitched whistle* Yea, you look it too. Shit.. How could you have possibly gotten that plastered that quickly? *he shakes his head* No worries. You have the Zack-man here. I know all the tricks to get you running. *he grabs onto Sephiroth’s right arm and pulls him toward the showers* First, take a cold shower. That’ll wake you up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles out of bed, clumsily moving across the floor as he struggles to stay on his feet. Cold shower…? What the hell.. *begins to cough, groaning* I need water… *stumbles into the bathroom, then tries to shut the door, and shut Zack out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, yea, drink a lot of water too. That will help you recove- *yelps as Sephiroth shuts the door on him. He then shakes his head* Just try to rehydrate, Sephy! And wake up, too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wake up, my ass… tch. *strips down and steps into the shower, washing himself off under cold water as recommended by Zack. He stays standing under the cold water for nearly five minutes, shivering partway through. He also tilts his head up and swallows some of the water, coughing slightly* Damn it… *After he has had enough of that, he adjusts the temperature slightly so it’s warmer and washes himself off, soon finishing up. He dries himself off and wraps the towel around his waist, stepping out into the room again* Didn’t work…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, it doesn’t quite work right away, Sephy. You need to give this sort of thing time. Now, come on, let’s get you some more stuff to drink as soon as we’re packed. Ok? Now, get dressed in your swanky new threads.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Swanky… what..? *finishes drying himself off and drops the towel on the floor, then moves over to his clothing drawer so he can take out some underwear, placing them on* Where is this new uniform?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *scratches the back of his head then shrugs* I don’t know. I didn’t see where you put it, Sephy. But I know that they gave us new threads when they informed us that we’re no longer cadets. *he grins and points at his new clothes* See. It’s purple.. but hey, it’s better than the training outfits.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.