The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads for the front desk and calls an assistant over, paying for his table tab. He doesn’t bother to leave a tip and leaves the restaurant altogether after another few moments* Let’s move on to this highly important mission, then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *he chuckles then grins* Yea, let’s get going. We can’t leave them waiting! *he quickly moves to take the lead. Soon enough, he begins to expertly navigate through the alleys of Junon such that he arrives in front of a small strip club within a number of minutes. Once there, he waves to the bouncer as if he was good friends with the man. Then, he waltzes into the club and takes one of his favorite seats near the bar. Once seated, he pats the seat next to him and waves Sephiroth over* Come on, man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows along after Zack with vague annoyance settling over his features. He growls at people he passes by, making it clear that the worst thing to be feared in the alleys is him himself. Once outside of the small strip club, he glares up at the neon lights. He doesn’t take very long glancing over the name of the business as Zack leads them inside very quickly. He follows Zack to the bar and sits next to him, snorting* Fine. What kind of place is this? It looks like any other regular boring socialization hang-out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Sephiroth. He then shakes his head and waves over the bar tender* Hey, can we have two of your best drinks. *he then turns his attention to the women on the stage before pointing them out* My friend, that there is heaven. We are here to take in the fruits of paradise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? I’m not here to order a fruit salad. I already ate dinner. *sits up properly and glances behind himself to where Zack is pointing. He stares at the woman for a brief second, then sharply turns his head away, his eyes momentarily widened before he adopts his standard irritated scowl* That woman isn’t wearing many clothes. *loudly snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Grins as the drinks arrive in front of him. He then plants one over right in front of Sephiroth* Here you go. *He then broadly grins at Seph’s comment* Yep, isn’t it great? *he turns around to admire the women* Nice and voluptuous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, staring ahead at his drink as a means to keep himself distracted, not wanting to look at the women, feeling rather tense and uncomfortable by the whole situation. He reaches out to take his drink, grasping onto it to drink some* How long do you intend to stay here? *coughs slightly because of the alchohol strength in the drink*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, I don’t know. I can happily stay here for a few hours. However, considering that we have to pack up and leave the dorms tomorrow.. Probably only an hour and a half. *he grins to himself as he watches the ladies, not even noticing Seph’s discomfort quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stares at the surface of his drink, using it as a means of keeping his attention on something so he doesn’t have to look at the females at all* A few hours? I don’t want to stay here that long. I don’t really want to stay here at all… *mutters* Is there anything else of interest here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? How can you not want to stay here? Look at all the booty here? *he shakes his head. He then pats Sephiroth’s back* Just try to settle down. You’ll find that this is a really great place soon enough. *calls out to the bartender* Hey, another round!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Booty…? *glances down at his boots, then at Zack’s, then at other people’s* Well I suppose there is that… *frowns* Another round? Another round of what, exactly? *picks up his drink and continues to sip from it* This tastes quite strange.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Booze, Sephy. Great, quality booze. *he chuckles then grins as the new glass is placed beside of him. He soon grips onto the glass so that he can gulp it down* Damn good stuff. Makes things so much more fun too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls softly* I don’t like it… *moves to his feet, thinking better of it when he stands. He shakes his head, disliking the disorientation that has settled in over him and sits back on the barstool, hissing* Damn it… *picks up the glass and drinks from it, assuming it will make him feel better*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *was busy downing his own liquor when Sephy tried to stand up, so he didn’t notice the fact that Sephy had almost fallen down when he stood up. However, he soon sets his glass down and grins at Sephy* Oh, you just need to loosen up and have some fun, Sephy. Enjoy yourself. *he grins* The babes here are knock-outs. Don’t you think?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Babes…? *snorts* Are you talking about the women? They are not wearing many clothes. Some are wearing barely enough clothes to cover their private areas. I don’t know why that’s acceptable… why aren’t there any males wearing the same…? *pushes his drink away, not liking it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? Why are the men not dressed like that? Sephy.. *he shakes his head at him* I can appreciate that sort of sight, but not all men are like us. Most of them only want to see the ladies in that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* It seems unequal… unbalanced… un…something. *groans and lowers his head, not liking the disorientation swimming through it right now* I think I am getting sick. Something is wrong with me. Or perhaps the world around me. *mutters* Stupid… has to be me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? You’re getting sick? What do you mean, Sephy? *he sets down his glass. He then reaches out to grip onto Seph’s left shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his gaze up to focus on Zack, taking a few moments to do so because his vision is becoming more and more impared from the effects of the alcohol* I feel strange… dizzy… overheated, to tell you the truth. *moves up from the barstool then pushes Zack’s arm away, muttering* I am going to head into the men’s room… *snorts and moves away from the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zach: Huh? *frowns in thought. He then glances over at the glass that Sephiroth was drinking from* Man, you only had two drinks.. How can you.. Nah, you don’t seem drunk yet. *he then gets up, setting down his own glass. Then, he rushes to walk beside Sephiroth and help him as needed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in a threatening manner as Zack comes near him* I’m going to kill you if you come any closer… get away from me, I don’t need your help… *walks across the room slowly, growling to himself as he pushes open the door to the men’s restroom* Something stinks… *snorts in disgust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, you’re not going to kill me, Sephy. You would have done that by now if you were going to ever kill me. *he steps into the bathroom soon after Sephiroth. He then shakes his head* Someone couldn’t hold his liquor in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I can see that… disgusting low-grade people. And this is what we’re fighting to protect…? *shakes his head* Phh… *snorts and pushes his way past Zack, eyeing the urinals before making his way into a stall, locking the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Sephiroth. He then studies the way that Sephiroth is walking once more* You didn’t have all that much.. How can you be drunk already? *Scratches the back of his head* Strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: All I drank was what you gave me… *begins to cough for a few moments, then a loud thump is heard as he bangs his fist against the bathroom stall’s door in his annoyance. He remains in the stall for at least five more minutes before coming out again, not looking any happier than before* I don’t want to be here any more.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.