The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks up from his ribs for a moment to watch Sephiroth cut up his steak. He then chuckles and shakes his head* Man, Sephy. Come on, you don’t need to do everything with perfection. It is alright for your food not to be in exactly the same size cuts. *chuckles, he then returns to making a mess by eating his ribs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Zack’s food* Those must be full of flavour, as they are shiny and catching the light because they are so greasy. *continues cutting small pieces off the steak to chew on* I’ll eat this however I like. It’s not doing any damage to anybody, now is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, well, you’re right there. It won’t damage anyone. Still, you don’t need to be so neat that your food is cut up perfectly like that. You can try loosening up some… *takes another sip from his glass. He then glances to the other parts of the restraunt. He soon spots two other boys from SOLDIER. One of them has red hair, while the other has black hair. The red-haired boy is reading from a book as he munches on his meal of fish and mixed vegetables*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just wanted to savour the food. It’s not every day you get a prime cut of steak such as this. Surely even you understand that? *stretches for a moment, then begins to cut slightly larger pieces of steak to eat and chew on, now making them irregular sizes and shapes* Are you more content now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares at the other two SOLDIERs for a moment, soon mumbling* Man, that one is more of a book-worm than Sephy is… *He then blinks and turns his attention back to Sephiroth* Huh? Oh, settle down, man. I was just teasing you. You can savor and cut your food however you want. *he grins at his friend. He then begins to pick at his ribs once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? *turns his attention across the way to where he other SOLDIERs are eating. He narrows his eyes at them for a moment before shrugging, going back to his own food* Let them plot as they wish. They’re not going to get very far.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks and looks up at Sephiroth* Plot? I don’t really think that they’re plotting. They most certainly shouldn’t be plotting against us, Sephy. We’re all on the same team. *Shakes his head* There’s no point in fellow SOLDIERs plotting against each other. *glances at the pair* Anyway, the one seems to be reading that play, LOVELESS.. *shrugs once more. He then holds out one of his ribs* Want to try some?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: LOVELESS…? *snorts* Silly childish nonsense. *eyes Zack’s ribs, then shakes his head* No thank you. They actually look very greasy and unappetizing. *frowns* And what the hell are they covered in? Is that some kind of sauce? It looks like clotted blood in parts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, can’t say that I will defend LOVELESS. It is a pretty strange play. I heard that they lost the ending. I don’t know how they are performing it all the time if they don’t have the end. *he shakes his head. He then chuckles at Seph’s comments on his ribs* It’s called barbaque sauce. You should really just try it. It tastes awesome.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and shakes his head* I’m not eating that. I’m not going to touch it either. I’ve already explained my reasoning. I’m staying with what I am familiar with. *pokes at his vegetables and continues to eat them, frowning in thought* LOVELESS is an idiotic fantasy. I don’t care if it doesn’t have an end. It’s stupid anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, your loss then. *he chuckles and continues to attack his ribs for a few more moments. He then glances at the other two SOLDIERS in the restaurant again* Hmm… Well, yea, the play is probably stupid. But that one kid seems to be taking it seriously. *he shrugs* At least that will be an interesting weapon against our enemies: scare them away with quotes from that crazy play. *giggles at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Or you could just throw copies of the book at them. *calmly* The corners look like they would hurt, if thrown at the temples. *finishes his plate, then sets it off to one side, leaning back in the chair, feeling quite content now that he is full of food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zach: *rolls his eyes. He then gives Sephiroth a tired look* Come on, man. You don’t need to take everything so seriously. I wasn’t about to honestly think he’d use LOVELESS as a real weapon. *he nudges his plate to the side, finally having reached his full point* So, what now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What now? We sit here and wait for the tab, no? *stretches slightly* That was a good meal. Be sure to give the waiter a good tip. *picks up the menu again, and continues to look through it* Hmph. I don’t think I will need any desserts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth* I meant after we’re done in here, Sephy. *shakes his head* You are much too literal at times. Are you certain that you’re going to be able to think creatively on the battlefield? *smirks* Maybe you’re not as good as you think, Seph-man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calmly* Don’t call me that. *picks up a napkin and begins to neatly wipe off the edges of his mouth with it* Phh. Why wouldn’t I be able to think creatively on the battlefield, Zack? It’s what we are being trained for, no? *glances over at the pair on the other table, and then eyes off the LOVELESS book again* More creatively than some.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Because, you are so literal with everything, Sephy. I mean, come on. If someone asked you to find a needle in a haystack, you’d probably actually try to do that. *chuckles* That’d be entertaining to watch… *Shakes his head* Anyway, you still haven’t said what we should do once we leave here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh…. we have the whole evening. I cannot think of anything to do except go back to my dormitory room and sleep. You’ll need all the sleep you can get now, before they throw you out onto the battlefield. The war situation is heating up, and reaching melting point. We’ll both be sent out soon. *shrugs, glancing at the waiter whom is currently serving another table* Well, we have the rest of the night free, at least. You may do anything you like. Seeing as though you think I am so uniform and boring… what would you suggest doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins at Sephiroth question. He then leans closer to Sephiroth* You really mean it. I can pick out where we go? Right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I really mean it. You can pick out where we go. *folds his arms, tapping a foot* Go ahead – suggest anywhere you like. I cannot see any harm in letting you decide where we should go now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins then smacks his right fist into his left palm in excitement* Heh, I know just the place. The bunnies there are great. *he chuckles at the thought. He then frowns* We still need to wait for the check, don’t we?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* ….bunnies? What are you talking about? Where is there a place in this city that has rabbits for entertainment? *leans back in his chair* And yes. The check still needs to come. Somebody should be around with it shortly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins* Yep, bunnies. Tons of them, all there to serve you. It’ll be good. They’re hot and everything. *he leans back in his seat then sighs* Hopefully, the check will get here soon.. I don’t want to wait forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Sounds ridiculous and childish. But fine, I’ll go along with it, just to see what the hell you are talking about. *snorts and moves to his feet* They are taking too long, I am going to pick up the tab.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shrugs. He then quickly moves to his feet and nods* Alright then. Let’s get on with this mission! It is very vital and important to the night! *he chuckles. He then heads out toward the door, intending to lead Sephiroth to the strip club that he likes*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.