The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* What do you mean ‘big man’? Are you trying to imply that I am short? Hrmph! *scowls at his comment, then makes a loud ‘tch’ noise in frustration, following Zack the rest of the way in silence. He slows down when Zack leads him to the bar and grill, curiously glancing inside* I wonder if they will have steak. It has been such a long time since I had anything like that. *seems hopeful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *doesn’t mind Sephiroth’s complaints and just continues to lead the way. Once he reaches the restaurant, he holds up two fingers, indicating to the host that they will need a table for two* Yea, there’s steak. There’s also plenty of other food. You’ll most definitely have your pick, Sephy. *Soon enough, they are seated near a window in a booth. Zack then picks up the liquor menu and begins to flip through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes time to observe the restaurant they’re in as curiousity sets in. He remains back as Zack orders the table, following when they’re seated* There better be steak. Otherwise I am leaving. *picks up one of the food menus and begins to look through the main course and entree listings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, lighten up, Sephiroth. There’s plenty of steak that you can order from. *grins as he examines the liquor listings. He then looks up at the waitress as she comes by. Without even consulting Sephiroth, he orders two Costa Mama’s for both him and Sephiroth. He then orders a appetizer of chips and dips*

Side-note: I can’t justify using the real name of the drink, Bahama Mama, because the Bahamas don’t exist on The Planet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters from behind his menu* Good…. I want a steak cooked to perfection. At least 20 ounces… and roasted vegetables. *leans back in his chair, continuing to browse the menu* How often do we get to eat that? All of this sounds much better than the rubbish served at the cafeteria. *seems curious as Zack orders things from the waitress, peering over the top of his menu placard to observe. He raises an eyebrow as she leaves, putting down his menu entirely* What did you just do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? What? I just ordered us some drinks and an appetizer. She’ll come back soon enough to take the main course orders. You can still take your time thinking about what you want to eat, Sephy. Don’t worry. *picks up the regular menu and begins to browse through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I intend to, believe me. *picks up the menu again, browsing through it until the waitress returns with the appetizer and the two drinks that Zack ordered. Sephiroth stares at the glass set down in front of him, then grunts sharply at Zack* What the hell is this? Some idiot has put a tiny umbrella in the top of my drink. And yours too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Calm down, Sephy. That’s just standard decoration for these sort of drinks. You can just take it off and toss it to the side. It won’t hurt anything. *Grins at him. He then looks up at the waitress* I’ll have the baby-back ribs with a mashed potato and mixed vegetables. *he grins as she writes down his order. He then picks up his glass and begins to sip from the liquor* Yep, this certainly is good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ignores his drink and glances up at the waitress, pointing to the steak he wants* I want this seared on both sides. But the middle still needs to be pink – like it is partially cooked. Or just minimaly. *hands her the menu back, then leans back in his chair* It’s good? I don’t trust something with such an odd colour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, come on, Sephy. Live a little. This is a celebration. These drinks are to help us celebrate. Just try it out. *grins at him* You’ll like it if you just give the drink a chance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s so great about it? It looks like the orange drink they serve in the cafeteria with breakfast, except it looks like they added the watery brown gravy they serve with dinner. *narrows his eyes as he picks up the glass, his eyes narrowed as he very closely examines the contents inside. He makes an irritated snort, then takes an experimental taste, putting the glass back down on the table again* Tastes like overly sugared and unnecessarily bittered rubbish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, stop being so analytical, Sephy. *shakes his head. He then grabs a chip and dips it into the salsa. Soon enough, he begins to munch on it* Just drink it. You’ll like it if you would just stop being so borish about it. Trust me, it’ll give a good buzz that’s really fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want a buzz. Or fun. I just want my damn steak. *scowls, eyeing the appetizer. He reaches forwards to pick up one of the chips with less topping on it, then places it in his mouth, scowling* Tastes awful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans at Sephiroth* You’re being such a critic. *shakes her head* Just try to have some fun for once, ok? *lifts his drink to his lips and begins to sip on it once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Fun, right… sitting in a restaurant is fun – how? *pulls the bowl of nachos towards him, then begins to munch on more of the chips, frowning in thought* The white hardened liquid has an acquired taste. *frowns, then picks up his glass, taking another sip from it* So does this… *frowns, debating whether or not he likes it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: You get to have fun when you decide to just enjoy your food rather than analyze the contents of it, Sephy. *sighs at him* And the chips are called nachos. They’re made with crushed up corn and stuff. *shrugs* Dip them in the salsa, it’ll make them taste even better. *grins at him* Indulge a little, Sephy. It’s alright.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Zack, then snorts and picks up another chip to dip in the cream, then the salsa, chewing on it slowly* Hrmph… where’s our food? *slides the appetizer bowl even closer and begins to snack out of it properly, saying nothing further on the subject*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Sephiroth’s question* It’ll come soon enough. They need to actually cook it. It’s not pre-made like the stuff from the cafeteria. *grins as he notices Sephiroth digging into the chips. However, he doesn’t comment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, they need to cook it faster. *scowls* I’m hungry. And if it doesn’t come soon, then I am going to ruin my appetite with these strange tasting toasted corn snacks. *pushes the drink to one side, not seeming interested in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Sephiroth* Just try to be patient, Sephy. It’ll come out soon enough. *glances around the room* It’s just pretty packed in here. It won’t be rapid fast. *returns to sipping on his drink*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Don’t call me that. *folds his arms for a few minutes, then reaches over to pick at more of the appetizer. He sighs with boredom and annoyance as he waits for his food, but still seems content with his appetizer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth* I’ve called you Sephy since I met you. You’ve said “don’t call me that” as long as I’ve been calling you Sephy. Do you really think I’ll stop now? *grins at Sephiroth* Now, come on, man. Go ahead and enjoy your drink. The buzz will feel great. Trust me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and picks up the glass, drinking some more of it* Tch… *frowns at the taste, but manages to drink half of the glass now before setting it down again* Don’t order this again. It’s too strong flavoured for my liking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *playfully sticks his tongue out at Sephiroth* You complain way too much. *chuckles and then drinks a bit more of his own drink. He then grins and looks up toward the kitchen door* Looks like our food is done, Sephy. You can stop whining now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… I’m alright. *sits up properly as the food is brought out, picking up his cutlery as the plate is placed down in front of him. He is quick to begin tucking into the steak, neatly cutting it up into small pieces so he can chew on them, savouring the flavour as he does so* This… *swallows quickly* This is very good, I admit. *takes another sip of his drink, finding it not-so bad now, then resumes eating*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.