The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares at Sephiroth, a bit aghast by his first question. He then clenches his fist and shakes his head* What is wrong with you, Sephy? I thought that we all here were friends. Friends give a damn about each other if they get hurt! We don’t just say “oh, that’s it. He’s the other now.” Didn’t you like him any bit, Sephy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Would it matter if I changed how I feel? Would the situation change at all? Would Hal come back if I said I was worried, or that I cared? *scowls further* How I feel matters not a damn. You cannot change anything. What has happened has already occured, and you cannot alter what will happen as a result from the event whether you care or not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: You can still bother to remember him properly, Sephy. Even though you can’t change the past, you shouldn’t just throw it away right after it’s happened. *Shakes his head* It would be dishonorable for us to just forget about him, Sephy. We should continue on in his memory. Just because we’re not allowed to speak about him.. it doesn’t mean that he never existed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re speaking about him as if he’s dead. *scowls* Until I actually hear anything, I am not going to buy into speculation. If he comes back, that is good. If he doesn’t, well… *shrugs, deeply scowling* Mourn if you really must. But don’t let it affect your performance. You can’t change the past. All you can do is remember it and keep moving on. *snarls* We need to kill that monster woman that harmed him. Otherwise it would have all been for nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly shakes his head* No matter what, Hal’s carreer as a soldier ended last night. We both know that, Sephy. We’ll never see him again, most likely. Whether he’s alive or not.. doesn’t matter any more. *deeply sighs* But yea, I won’t make this bring me down. I’ll try even harder to be as good as I can just to get back at that woman. *punches his left fist into his right palm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves to sit down on his cot* You’re right, Zack. Can we stop talking about this and get on with our training now? *dusts off his desk, then picks up his study books* If you and I want to become part of SOLDIER, we are well on the way to it. But they will scold us if we skip on the theory.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hmph, yea, I guess you’re right. Well, I’m too tired to study at the moment. *shakes his head* Have fun with your books, Sephy. I’m going to lie her and sleep. *turns his back to the rest of the room, especially the light. Then, he closes his eyes. Soon enough, Zack would be snoring and deep asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *studies his books, turning on the desk lamp, also turning off the overhead light to allow Zack to sleep in the darker light. He studies well into the hours of the night, only going to bed once he is satisfied with what he has accomplished*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The next month seemed to drag by for Zack. While he was glad that he was still within the training program for SOLDIER, he still missed having Hal around. He’d still try to joke with the other recruits and Seph as he performed his various tasks. However, he did find it discomforting to return to his dormitory each night and see the missing bed. Also, he never once mentioned Hal to any of his classmates.

Eventually, just before the end of the fourth week after the failed mission in Midgar, Zack returned to his dorm to find a new uniform just laying on his bed as well as a letter telling him that he is officially a SOLDIER Second Class and is to report to duty in Wutai tomorrow.

Zack: *blinks as he picks up the letter. He then stares at it. His emotions are quite a mix at the moment. However, he soon softly speaks* Well, that’s some ceremony… *He glances at Seph’s bed, wondering if the boy got the same treatment. He then blinks as he spots a different colored uniform for Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is sitting at the desk in the room, writing something for one of his theory classes. When Zack comes into the room, he doesn’t bother looking up. There is a uniform lying on Sephiroth’s bed as well, but it doesn’t look like it’s been touched, and neither does it’s owner seem to care too much* Hello.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *turns his attention to Sephiroth then shakes his head* Hey, aren’t you going to go into the field like me tomorrow? *looks down at his papers. Then, he stands up and moves over to Sephiroth’s bed. Soon enough, he rifles though the stuff that was deposited on Seph’s bed, soon finding the letter that was given to Sephers. With that, he begins to read through the contents* Wow, First Class right off the bat… That’s not fair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are indeed correct – it’s not fair at all. Now that I am that rank, I need to produce a 2000 word essay on battle tactics in order to pass this test and officially gain the rank. I don’t know why they gave me the clothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Phh… Knowing you, Sephy, you’re already to the last two words of that thing. You’re like a machine when it comes to doing things. *moves up behind Sephy and looks over his shoulder* Hey, want to eat out and celebrate tonight? I mean, they are denying us a ceremony, so we should make our own.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans back, not seeming to care that Zack wants to read his essay work* You want to eat out? *slides open the bottom drawer of his desk, glancing down at his payslips. He pulls them open and glances through them, humming to himself as he ponders something. He pops the papers back into the drawer and slides it shut again, nodding* I have a few thousand gil that we could use to spend on food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins and hugs Sephy* Great, we’ll celebrate and have lots of fun. Trust me, I’ve found this great place a few blocks away. It will be a blast. Just finish your essay, ok. *winks at Sephy and gives him a thumbs up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares back at Zack as he is hugged, seeming confused by the gesture. When Zack steps back again he shakes himself slightly, trying to rid himself of the weird feeling* Indeed… *resumes writing on his essay, slowly shaking his head* I am doing such, relax. Then we can vacate the premises and go out in search of a meal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins and nods* Alright. I’ll just be laying here, waiting. *flops down onto his bed. He then glances up and begins to ponder all the alcohol that he can get at the bar and grill that he plans on showing Sephiroth* This is going to be so much fun.. *grins to himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* I fail to see how eating at an upper class restaurant can be considered ‘so much fun’. Aside from having to groom yourself properly and utilizing proper table manners, it’s about as boring as anywhere else. The only good thing about one of those places is the fact that such places have higher quality food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? I never said it was upper-class or anything like that. I mean, it’s not low-class either. *shakes his head* But it is a fun place, Sephy. Don’t worry. We don’t need to dress up, but there’s not going to be any sort of trash in there either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes up his books with a loud thump, then slides out of his chair, moving over to Zack* Fine, let’s go. *picks up his new uniform, then begins to strip down so he can put it on* Just where are you planning on taking us, Zack?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Weren’t you listening before, Sephiroth? *sighs at him* I said there’s this really nice and pretty fun bar and grill not too far away from the facilities. It’s only a few blocks south of here. *stares at Sephiroth* You’re going to wear your uniform to eat out? Come on, we don’t need to be on duty while eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What else do you suggest I wear then? *moves to the closet, then begins to flick through it, scowling at his limited supply of clothing* There’s honestly not that much to choose from. When do we ever go anywhere that requires civilian street clothes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head* While on duty? *shrugs* I guess we don’t need civilian clothing all that often. *sighs at him* But you know, you really should just get more comfortable clothes to relax in when you’re not on the clock, Sephy. *he shakes his head then he smirks* I guess I’ll try out my new uniform so you don’t look that strange. *winking at Sephiroth, he picks up his new clothes. Soon enough, he begins to put them on. Once that is done, he moves to the door* Now, come on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *averts his attention when Zack puts on the clothes. He grunts when the other is finished and gets to his feet, heading for the door also* I’m coming. *follows him outside, then grunts again* Lead the way. I don’t know where your intended venue is in the complex.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *broadly grins at Sephiroth then nods* Sure thing, buddy. *softly chuckles* Man, this is going to be like the last time I’ll ever lead you anywhere, isn’t it? You’re going to be the big man from here on out. *glances at Sephiroth* But first, you need to gain a few more inches, don’t you think? *he heads out of the complex. Soon enough, he’d reach the bar and grill that he’d been talking about*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.