The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 562 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *firmly, loudly, deliberately, not caring that Zack and Sephy can hear* One copy. And especially make the effort to make sure that this video tape shall not reach Hojo’s files. He has made it adamantly clear that he cannot keep his own department in order.

Sephiroth: Sit on the ground if you must. *grunts and moves off to the sidelines, wanting to sit down with his back against a wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Secretary: *bows once more* It will be done, sir. I’ll place your request on priority. *she then straightens up and hurries out of the room with the video recorders. As she exits the office, she pulls out a PHS and begins requesting for someone to obtain the recorder off Hal.*

Zack: *tilts his head to watch Sephy then grins and quickly moves to follow him* I thought you were going to stand. You slacker. *sits down not too far away from Sephy then raises his right knee so that he can drape his arms over it* I hope they let us go soon… This is all just sucking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods slightly at Zack’s wording* Indeed, it kind of is. *glances up at the President* He seems angry though. I am just thankful he hasn’t disbanded us yet, or asked us to hand in our rank pips. I waited years to get into the army, I don’t want to throw it all away and go back to where I was before…

President: *begins making phone calls and arranging different things. Once that is done, he hangs up and sits at his desk, waiting for the secretary to return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, we don’t even have a rank yet to hand in, Sephy. This would be having been kicked out before we even get a chance to start… I really hope they don’t do that. I don’t have much to go back to back in Gongaga.. *Shakes his head* We’ll just need to fight for our right to stay in the SOLDIER program as hard as we can.

*The secretary is gone for about twenty minutes. Soon enough, though, she returns with two disks containing the data from both Sephiroth’s and Zack’s cameras. As she sets them down on the President’s desk, she speaks up* The recorder from the boy named Hal has been obtained and is on route, sir. They estimate that it’ll be here within fourty-five minutes, sir. We should be able to make a disk of the data on that recorder as soon as it arrives. For now, here are the other two.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *nods in approval at the secretary’s words, taking the disks from her, slipping them into his lower desk drawer, seeming very pleased* Excellent. See that it gets done and then destroy their video recording devices. I shall personally ensure that you receive a pay rise for this work. *rises to his feet, grinning at Zack and Sephiroth* Boys. Come over here for a moment, please.

Sephiroth: *frowns* He’ll keep us… he has to… *sighs and moves to his feet as ordered, murmuring to Zack* Here we go… *stands at attention near the desk* Yes, Mr President, sir.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Secretary: Thank you very much, mister president, sir. And it will be done, sir. *bows to the president once more then walks out of the room*

Zack: *groans as he hears the President call for them and slowly nods. He then gets up to his feet and moves to stand next to Sephy, though he moves a bit behind him as well so that Sephy would be more prominent. He then stands as formally and straight as he can, not wanting to get into any more trouble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *moves out from behind his desk, then picks up a cigar and walks across the room towards the boys, grinning at them* Once the secretary gets back, we can go about covering this incident up, hm? *his expression becomes stern* That’s what we want. I don’t want this leaked out to the press, and you boys don’t want everyone to know about your failure, do you? *lights the cigar, then begins to smoke it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Frowns, still thinking that it wasn’t really their fault that the mission failed. Still, he shakes his head. For now, he chooses to be silent and just watches the President move about*

Secretary: *returns in about half an hour from the last time that she had been in the office, now with the last disk that contains the video from Hal’s camera. She moves over to the desk and sets it down* The cameras have been destroyed as you requested, sir. These disks are the only copies left of the video.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: Failure is not an option if you want to be one of my elite SOLDIERs, boys. You wouldn’t want this incident to tarnish your records, now would you? *grins at Zack’s silence* That’s right, you don’t. *dusts off the end of his cigar, then takes another puff from it* I’m going to let both of you go for now. But I don’t want this incident mentioned ever again, do you hear? You’re going to go back to your training facility by helicopter, and you’re going to tell everyone that your mission was a complete success. You’re going to tell everyone that you disabled the scientist, and stopped the leak from occuring again. *grins, trying to appear friendly* Those things aren’t exactly a lie. *raises a hand as he hears the voice of the secretary and nods* Leave it on my desk and reward yourself with a break for the rest of the day.

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and scowls at the president’s words, but does nothing to argue otherwise* Yes…. sir.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *his eyes slowly widen as he listens to the President, not believing the words that he is hearing. He then uneasily shifts about. Most of his thoughts seem to swarm around the thought that this cover-up is not right. Still, he really wants to be a SOLDIER, so he remains silent. Once the President finishes speaking, he slowly nods his head in order to indicate that he’ll accept the order*

Secretary: *broadly grins at the news then nods* Thank you so much, sir. Thank you. *glances over at the boys and gives them a small grin. Then, she rushes out of the office, intending to spend the rest of the day shopping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: *grins, amused by Zack and Sephiroth’s responses* That’s good, boys. I knew I could count on you. *stubs out his cigar in an ashtray at his table, then pulls the disks out of his desk so he can pop them into a small player nearby* As for that third boy… you are to say that he has been transported out of here. He has been placed into different ranks instead. He was not good enough to become a SOLDIER, and thus he was transferred to a different unit. *frowns as he watches the footage, then begins to use the player to pause the footage and make printouts of Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly nods at the President’s furthered words* Yes, sir.. I won’t tell anyone about Hal. *deeply sighs and his shoulders slump slightly. He then looks over at the print-outs* Sir, what are you going to do with those? Isn’t that woman dead? How can you survive a jump from the upper plate…?

*Meanwhile, Rude begins to prep the helicopter on the helipad outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: I am going to archive these in my personal files. *pops the printouts back into his drawer along with the disks* It would be unsafe to assume that the woman is dead, however likely that may be. Nobody can survive a jump from the plates into the slums, but I’d like to issue a search on her just to be sure. *nods towards the door* Your ride back to Junon has been arranged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: I see… Well, I guess a thorough search for the corpse down there wouldn’t hurt anyone.. *quickly nods at the news of their ride and quickly grips onto Sephy’s arm, wanting to leave. Gently tugging, he begins trying to lead the other boy to the helicopter* Come on, Sephy, let’s go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

President: A search for that woman, dead or alive, is being conducted as we speak, Zack Fair. *smirks* You need not worry about anything else now. Go, return to your training facility in Junon. I shall make sure that this incident does not affect your or Sephiroth’s ability to join SOLDIER in the future.

Sephiroth: *silently moves out of the President’s office, then out onto awaiting helicopter at the helipad* I don’t like the way this has gone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nervously scratches the back of his head and looks back at the President* Yea, it’s kinda shifty in my opinion… What was so important about what that woman took anyway? *sighs and looks up as he nears the helicopter* At least we’re not kicked out of the program because of this.. *hops into the cabin then takes a seat near the back of the helicopter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wonder why we’re not kicked out. I also wonder what will happen to the red-haired idiot. *shrugs his shoulders and also moves towards the helicopter, climbing into it a moment later* Who knows. All we can do is keep on moving forwards.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly nods* Or at the very least sleep here and hope that the helicopter isn’t going to crash.. I think after all this, I’m so tired that I could sleep through this thing even if it were going to crash. *relaxes in his chair* I do hope that they give Hal some good treatment or something. He wasn’t that physical.. but he put a lot of hard effort into the training. *shakes his head and closes his eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts his head down, not seeming to care as the helicopter takes off a few moments later, and not at all interested in the scenery below them now. He just keeps his head lowered and frowns in thought, silent for most of the trip* Hmm… I suppose we go back to Junon now and pretend none of this ever happened. *scowls* I don’t like the idea of a cover-up, but that is what is required of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly nods in agreement* Yea.. I can’t agree with you more there, Sephy. *shifts in his seat, trying to make himself comfortable. Soon enough, he finds a position that is partially on his left side and begins to drift into a light nap. Still, even though he isn’t sleeping too deeply, he begins to snore as he falls asleep*

*Not far away from the path of the helicopter, a red draconic creature, the same that Sephiroth had seen when the female target jumped down off the plate, swoops down toward the mountains. In the midst of its dive, a bright light appears infront of it and seems to swallow up the creature before vanishing completely.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *silently stares out the window during the trip back to Junon, blinking as he sees the red draconic creature. He keeps his eyes on it, narrowing his eyes as it seemingly dissappears in a flash of light* Definitely not normal… *sighs and folds his arms, then attempts to get some rest on the way home also*

*By the time the boys arrive back at Junon and head back in their dormitory room, the room itself has been moved around and altered. One of the bunk beds has been removed out of the room, leaving only one for the two of them now. Where the bunk bed was, a singular desk has been set up as a means of hiding the fact that the room would otherwise be spacious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tiredly yawns and stretches as soon as he wakes up from his power-nap on the helicopter. He then strolls out of the helicopter and to the dorm room that he and Sephiroth had been using throughout the past few months. He then frowns as he notices the changes then deeply sighs* Well, guess Hal definitely isn’t coming back now… *shakes his head then plops down on the nearest bed* What now, Sephy? We are going to be SOLDIERs, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *exits the helicopter after it’s journey is complete, pretty much doing the same as Zack. He heads back to the dorm room, scowling as he sees the inside of it* They’re trying to cover it up… *grunts at Zack* I don’t think you should speak about the other any more. *folds his arms, shutting the door* As to whether we are to become SOLDIERs or not… I’ve no idea….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: “The other”? *stares at Sephiroth and shakes his head* You never cared much for Hal, did you? *sighs* He deserves to be remembered by more than just being “the other”… *runs his hand through his hair* I do hope they let us in SOLDIER. We’ve definitely been through more than enough to make it really suck if we don’t make it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Am I supposed to care? Will it change anything whether I give a damn or not? *narrows his eyes, clearly loathing the discussion topic* Judging by the way President ShinRa was going on about covering up our failure… I am not entirely sure what is going to happen now. *glances up at Zack before sitting down on his bed* This could go either way right now.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 562 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.