The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Except for the fact that it’s bright blue with red dots all over it. You can’t tell me it’s a human, Noemi. They told me all about what it had done before in the past to entire civilizations before they managed to catch it. I just hope I do not turn into that too.”*

Hojo: There’s cameras everywhere in here, and Hiraldo heard you. *turns back to face the silent security guard* Didn’t you, Hiraldo? *smirks as the man makes absolutely no indication that he is listening, or cares* My word is as good as anybody else’s, stupid erratic creature. *heads back into his own office*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, there is no way in all the hells and underworlds of this universe that I’ll ever let you become like her. Trust me, as long as you have Noemi around, yoou will be sane! I shall insure it.~ *groans as she reads over her classwork* ~Did you know some idiot thiks that we could have avoided this entire war by not going into space…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh right, and instead the dragons would be bearing down ontop of our planet instead. That’s like waving a white flag at a wildfire coming towards you and expecting not to be burned.”* *snarls, making his tutor look up* *”The alliance could not have done a thing without the space travel.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I agree. My instructor wants me to find all the flaws in this thesis and write about them. It’s sooo boring.~ *yelps as her instructor bangs a yard stick infront of her in order to insure that she isn’t daydreaming* ~I’d best get back to work… They’re getting cranky. I’ll talk to you tonight, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Very well. I will talk to you later, Noemi.”*

Sephiroth remains studying with his own tutor for the remainder of the afternoon, and into part of the early evening. He is only allowed to leave when he has completed a spelling test, and is very happy to leave when it is over. He heads back into the laboratory at the request of the tutor, is immeidately seized by Hojo as he walks through the doorway. Hojo squeezes his arm and drags him into the office, slamming the door behind him. Anyone within the general area would probably be able to hear Hojo’s muffled yelling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *is sent to her cell at the normal time and immediately moves over to the window, deciding to watch the sky. Though, she continuously watches the hallway, looking for signs of Seph’s return. After nearly an hour has passed, she starts becoming concerned and moves over to the glass barrier. She peers out into the hallway and deeply frowns* ~Sephiroth, did something happen? Did you fail your tests again?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No. Hojo is yelling at me over some of the things we said. He’ll be done soon, I’m sure. He’s just mad because we insulted him and he got it on tape.”* *moves out of Hojo’s office again and heads back into his cell. He has a slight bruise on his left cheek, and welt mark across both arms. His nose is also bleeding slightly* Stupid idiot… *growls* He’s angry because I said some things that were true. I don’t care if he’s recording this either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her eyes widen a bit as she spots the injuries on Seph’s person. Even though she’s used to seeing Seph receive injuries from his father, she never has learned how to stomach them. So, she rushes to his side as soon as he steps into the cell and initially tries to wipe off some of the blood from Sephy’s nose* He certainly doesn’t treat you like you’re that special…. *deeply sighs* Which exact things did he get angry at?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Just the fact we called him old… he was also furious with the fact that I didn’t improve much while he was gone. It wasn’t that long, what does he expect me to do in that time…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* That idiot seems to expect years of progress from you and your treatments each day… I don’t know what he expects you to become. It’s not like he ever saw Jenova alive and moving to judge from. *nudges Seph* Go sit. I’ll get something to clean up the blood and wounds with. *she trots into the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit at the chair next to his study/food table and slowly rubs his injuries, muttering* Stupid Hojo…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *opens up the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and fumbles around in it with a bit. She gathers up some peroxide and a few other cleansing materials then rushes out to Seph’s bed. Then, she hops onto the bed and begins dabbing Seph’s wounds with the peroxide* This is gonig to sting… a lot. But of course you already know all about that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth and turns his head away from her, wincing at the horrible stinging sensation caused by dabbing his wounds with the peroxide* Are you sure that stuff is any good? I’m surprised they allowed us to have it in the room…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods* This “stuff” helps kill off any germs that will try to get into your wounds. *pulls out a few other supplies and begins bandaging him up* Don’t worry, I’ll be done soon enough, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits there and allows her to continue* I’m not worried, Noemi. It’s fine, it just stings really bad. If there was a way to make it hurt less, I’d be happier… *hisses and grits his teeth, but remains still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Seph* You know full well that there’s no way for it not to hurt, Sephiroth. The chemical components of these treatments are made to cleanse and strealize, so there will always be a little sting. *pulls out some banages and begins covering Seph’s wounds. However, she strays away from tending his nose. She sees that it’s not broken and knows there’s little she can do to patch it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his arms up and sits patiently while Noemi bandages him up* I know about the stinging. I just don’t like it. I will have to put up with it however, as once I start training with real swords, it will get worse. sword scratches and slice marks will need more than just disinfectant though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head* I have no idea what you think you’ll ever do with a sword. They’re antique weapons. Very outdated. About only the planet that you came from still uses them.. *pats his back as she finishes patching him all up* There. Shall we get some sleep?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Swords are good, but yes, outdated.. still more effective than those energy blast weapons that some dragons are neutral to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at him* I bet you’ll never wind up using a sword in battle. *yawns and grins before plopping down on Seph’s bed* Now, are you ready to sleep or not? I bet with Hojo back, he’ll just make your life miserable again. So you might as well get a good night’s rest tonight while you still can. *nods in agreement to her own statement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *moves to lie down on his bed, scowling at Noemi’s statement* He can take care of his own agenda without making my life completely miserable. I don’t think he is completely aware of that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* It’s not something we can help. *pats his back* Just go to sleep, Sephiroth. *tries to pull him down next to her and begins to hum some of the songs she’s heard play over various radios at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hums with her and grins, soon drifting off to sleep with no complaint. He remains lying on his back and lightly snores due to his nose being partially blocked with drying and dried blood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The next morning:

Kerash: *softly sighs as she watches the children on the video screen in her office. She never really had the heart to be completely cruel to them like Hojo is, but she knows that the children can’t be treated with the love and affection that an average family would give them. They were here as experiments, not as family. So, she reaches over and flicks the switch to turn on the alarm in their room before heading off to tell Hojo that the children will be ready in thirty minutes*

Noemi: *loudly groans at the noise then shakes her head* I really wish they’d think of something better… *she grumbles to herself for a few minutes then heads to the bathroom to start her morning routine*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans and grabs a pillow to bury his face with for a few minutes. He gets to his feet after he has woken up somewhat and grumbles to himself* It would be nice if we got a day off… *heads into the bathroom also to begin preparing himself for the day*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.