The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It is strange though… they increased security, but not around our cell. Are they planning to start another project? *looks at Seph’s bowl and shakes her head* How did you ever get them to give you those toppings? You didn’t mess around in their heads again, did you?

Kerash: *loudly snorts and narrows her eyes. The scales on her hide bristle slightly with irritation. Still, she chooses to contain her anger and just snarls at Hojo* I am much more valuable than you, human. I come from the other side and know their secrets. If not for me, Noemi’s project would have never been able to take root.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives Noemi a wide grin* Want some? It tastes even better with this stuff in it. *chuckles* As for the security, I don’t know what’s going on. If they’re bringing in another kid, I hope they don’t put it in with us. I don’t think I would be able to stand the crying that infants make.

Hojo: Without me, the Jenova Project experiment would either die, or become unruly and grow out of control. Even moreso as he grows, as we are going to add testosterone to his injection courses. *narrows his eyes back at her before he continues to read, mumbling to himself* The female might have come first, but she is only candy compared to what that boy is capable of being.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *eagerly nods and picks up her spoon to take a bite out of Seph’s sundae. She looks up at him and tilts her head* What do you know about the sound that infants make? I was the one who had to stand your crying when you were young, not the other way around. *she slowly shakes her head at him in disbelief*

Kerash: *Snorts* You have no respect for our enemy if you think that. You have not even begun to see what Noemi will be capable of once she matures. Your precious experiment has barely been able to pick up on things as quickly as she did. *she swishes her tail then moves closer to Hojo, eying the paperwork* Your team didn’t do much while you were away though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How could somebody not know about the sound infants make when they cry? I learned about it with the science tutor. We went through a lesson on how humans grow.

Hojo: You are correct about one thing – I do not respect our common enemy at all. The Northern batallion shot several of them down recently, they will fall for sure at the might of Sephiroth once he is strong enough, and ready. *snorts at Kerash’s observation on the notes and nods his head in agreement* The team is useless, and the boy is a defiant little brat. His brain wave readings have hardly gotten stronger at all. *glances at another readout* And his more recent blood platelet examination results are not pleasing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Just because you learned of the sound doesn’t mean that you know what it’s like. *looks up at the time and sighs* You’d better hurry up. They’ll be coming to take us to classes soon. We get to learn how to read and write some more today. *fakes enthusiasm*

Kerash: *Scowls slightly at Hojo’s statement* Those who were shot down were nothing more than grunts. You know full well that ones like the one whose genes reside in that girl are much stronger than that. *narrows her eyes* And I wouldn’t suggest trying to cross me. Afterall, I am no fool and I know full well what you do with the other half of Jenova cells that you extract from that frozen woman each day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already know how to read at the level of a sixth grader. I don’t what more they could possibly teach me. Some soldiers go into the army with even less reading skills than that.

Hojo: *snorts* I work diligently on the Jenova Project. What I do with the leftovers is nobody’s concern.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Perhaps the reading level of an average adult? *shrugs then stands up, stretching* Think that idiot father of yours will ever return?

Kerash: *smirks* Yes, of course. And if those left-overs happen to be in your veins, I’m certain the president won’t care at all. *shakes her head at him* If you needed to know where the boy is, *she begins strolling back into her office* he’s about to start his academic lessons in five minutes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hopefully not. And personally, I am glad to not see him again. I do not know why he had to go away, but I’m glad for it. *pats the gold chain around his neck and takes out the pocketwatch he was given when Professor Gast died* The professor on the other hand… I’m going to miss him. They really don’t want to tell us anything, do they?

Hojo: *snorts* A waste of time that his, he has the learning retention of a sieve. And as long as I do my job properly, they don’t care what happens. You already know what I’ve done in the past, yet I’m still here. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sadly shakes her head* I wish they did… But you’re right, we’re never told a thing that they deem to be important. Even Kerash doesn’t tell me everything… She never even told me why she left the other side to come here. *Frowns as the instructors start heading their way* Well, lunch time is over.

Kerash: *frowns at Hojo* I think even I can admit that the boy learns much more than what you just said. *she shakes her head at Hojo* You discredit your work if you don’t think he has a high appitude for learning.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles as he follows after Noemi* Just for once I’d like to get out of this boring routine… I’m tired of the same thing repeating over, day after day. *sighs* Just for once I’d like to do something else… but that’s never going to happen, now is it?

Hojo: Oh the boy is intelligent, there is no denying that. However, his ability to soak in knowledge is nowhere near as good as I would hope. And sometimes he outright refuses to learn. If something doesn’t interest him, he will dismiss it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Well, they let us start eating in here. That has to count for something. *looks back at Seph and gives him a small grin. The grin quickly fades though as she’s called and she obediently jogs over to her instructor. From there, she’s rushed away to her lessons for the day*

Kerash: I suppose that much is correct. All we need to do though is convince him that he should be interested in the information. *Snorts* Just catch up on your damn work, smelly human. *she stalks back into her office and closes the door behind her with the whack of her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *waves goodbye to him as his own tutor leads him away for his own lessons* *”I hope they don’t bore you too much.”*

Hojo: *snorts at Kerash’s exit and mutters* Stupid erratic creature. I don’t know why we have to work with them anyway… *glares back at the MIB behind him* And you can write that in whatever logs you keep, and quote me on it too. *moves into his own office and begins devising a new formula of ingredients to place into Sephy’s injectable serum to ensure the cells can get into him faster*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hrm… btw, Noemi is a her.

Noemi: ~Oh, you know that I’ll always be bored in classes. Especially today’s… I hate having to learn how to critically evaluate essays and whatnot. Why do we have to write essays about essays anyway? At least we can keep in touch this way.~

Kerash: *remains in her own office, attempting to catch up on paperwork. Eventually, she makes copies of notices from the company that she had been sent, including the authorization for Seph to eat in the courtyard. Then, she takes the copies and brings them to Hojo’s office. She snorts in irritation at him as she tosses the papers on his desk, not really wanting to assist him, but also not wanting him to whine about not being informed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

whoopsie…

Sephiroth: *chuckles to himself* *”Essays about essays. That is really unproductive. We’re not even going to use the skill, because we’re going to be in a war. I don’t think knowing how to write is going to help when there’s a giant dragon bearing down on your ship with it’s talons.”*

Hojo: What? *glares at the authorization papers* Who allowed this?! *snarls* The boy should not be allowed to interact with others! Minimal contact is an absolute priority, otheriwse he’s going to learn some of their bad habits and pick them up. If they tell him that he’s better than they are, he’ll get even more arrogant and cocky. This is the worst thing that could possibly happen! *snarls and gets to his feet to look up the reference code number on the authorization papers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I think I heard something about needing to write reports if we become officers. I personally don’t want to be a part of the disposable grunts in the forces. I’d rather be the highest rank I can possibly ever achieve.

Kerash: *snorts at Hojo* The two of them are there alone each time they eat lunch. No others are allowed to bother them. And the president himself authorized the change. I think it’s worked rather well. Both have become much more cooperative in their procedures as of late.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s what I want too, but I can already write reports. I just hate the repeditive and boring lessons. I understand it, I just wish they would make it more fun.”*

Hojo: *snarls* What next, the President is going to authorize for Sephiroth to attend a disco? This isn’t a playground, and Sephiroth isn’t a normal child. He’s one of the most expensive projects the alliance has ever undertaken, and he should not be allowed to run around like a giddy playful child!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *allows herself a faint grin* ~And how would you suggest making it more fun? Strategicly setting fire to houses so that they’d form the words from the sky?~

Kerash: *narrows her eyes* May I remind you that Noemi is even more exepensive than your project. We both know full well what sort of money goes into this project. I believe the president only desired to have equal treatment of the two children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If I could do that Noemi, believe me, I would.”* *glares at his papers and grumbles as he works through them* *”And sometimes I really wish I could set fire to these stupid papers.”*

Hojo: *snarls, still not liking or willing to support the idea* Yes yes, if they do not get equal treatment, the boy will only show even more contempt for us all… *hisses* We shall have to put restrictions on where they are allowed to go however. I will not have some stupid low ranking officer telling Sephiroth sensitive information that could turn him against us completely. His attitudes are already cause for concern, I hardly want to make it worse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Seph’s wishes, but muffles it so not to draw attention to herself* ~You really like fire, don’t you. Set fire to everything, hm?~

Kerash: *snorts* I already told you that he is only allowed to go into that courtyard right out there. Trust me, he won’t see much more than trees that weren’t in his normal schedule. I’m not stupid enough to let those two openly converse with everone in the complex.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fire is a marvellous thing. The dragons use it as their breath weapon. Entire civilizations have fallen because of it. And it spreads like no other thing that exists. One could almost say it is alive, for it needs oxygen and food to live. It grows when conditions are kept right. And it makes heat, like a mammal.”*

Hojo: *growls* Good. I will not have an unauthorized person corrupting them. *hangs up the phone to work on the fermenting sample of Jenova cells at his table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Sephiroth, you know full well that fire is not a living being. It cannot procreate and it is simply an element of nature, like water.~ *she slowly shakes her head* ~You also know full well that fire is not the only type of breath weapons that those dragons use.~

Kerash: *shakes her head at Hojo’s attitude. She loudly snorts in distaste at the dispicable man then flicks her tail* Well, finish getting catched up. And do not expect to be able to catch me unawares like you did your former superior. *she swishes her tail once more and then turns to leave the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know that it’s not alive, but it could be. And fire doesn’t work in space, I know. Only the small land dragons use that. The astral dragons that travel through space use negative and positive energies that they collect as they travel along in space. Among other things.”*

Hojo: That’s classified information and nobody is ever allowed to talk about it. *snarls at her* Especially in front of the experiments. I’m reading reports thar Sephiroth’s mood took a dive into mild depression when he found out the stupid idiot was gone. He was holding back the project from reaching it’s true potential and despite my reports and attempts to progress it forward, he either stole my ideas, or modified them so that they wouldn’t be as effective.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, there are so many different versions of those creatures. I do wonder what exactly my father was like… But then again, he did rape my mother. I doubt he was that nice of a creature at all.~

Kerash: I don’t give a damn on whether it is classified or not. You try anything with me and you’ll find much more than your throat slashed up. *speaks in a menacing tone* Got it, human?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, he was more than likely a murderous and cruel monster. Just like all the other dragons.”*

Hojo: I could write you up for such a threat, you know, especially since because you are a different species and therefore your threat could be considered racism. Threats are not appreciated and the alliance seeks to eliminate that kind of behaviour. And then you will be followed around by a charming suit like Hiraldo here. *waves a hand behind him to motion to the security guard comissioned to monitor Hojo at all times while he is at work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply sighs* ~Yea, you’re right. I come from nothing more than a monster… At least that Jenova woman they keep shooting you up with looks civilized…~

Kerash: Considering that you are the one on probation, I highly doubt they’ll trust your word. Just get back to work, smelly human. *She stalks back to her office*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.