The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly* Well, if you ever want to get out of here for good, you’re going to have to start following orders. *frowns as she thinks of something* You know, I’ve heard the techs speaking on and off about injecting machines into our brains… Do you think they’ll actually do it? (as mentioned in the main rp, Noemi and Sephiroth were the first humans to receive nueral implants within their federation. There would be other species that have been using the procedure for years though)

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I am half expecting them to do it… *shivers slightly and finally decides to pull his bedcovers over himself. He lies on his back and takes a moment to focus his eyes on the roof, silent as he thinks for a while* *”It’s not going to be pleasant. And painful. I don’t want them to put those things in my head, but I guess I have no choice in the matter…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly* I think that they’d do me first… I heard something about us having to be teenagers at the least first… *Sighs* I suppose that’ll give my head a few more years to think on its own.. *whimpers faintly* I don’t like it how they test new things on me…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They test out new things on me too, don’t worry. Mostly growth therapies and treatments to kill bad cells. They want to grow me fast so they can make me have babies or something silly like that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly snorts, not wanting to draw attention to herself* ~They’re such idiots some time. Both you and I are not that much older looking than normal children our age despite all their treatments… About the only think I’ve noticed is your brain is much more sophisticated than what the textbooks say a five year olds should be…~ *she looks up at the ceiling then toward his table* ~Hey, want to join me for lunch? I can show you her. I know you’ve never actually seen Jenova before. She’s visible from the courtyard garden that they let me go into. I’m certain I can get them to let you come with me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns* *”They let you out of the lab!?”* *whimpers* *”I’ve only been out twice in my entire life…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slightly nods* ~They let me out into that courtyard quite frequently.. I’ll talk to them once today’s procedures are done.~ *gives him a faint grin* ~They usually don’t say no to my requests unless they’re utterly unreasonable.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you can do it, tht would be great… I so very rarely get to go out beyond the lab. The most I’ve ever seen is the trees grown in artificial soil just outside the doors..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Neomi: *grins at him and gives him a slight nod* ~I will.~ *she is picked at some more during the course of the morning. The techs take some more blood from her to study and do several other tests. Once she’s finally let go for lunch, she rushes to the head of her project, Kerash, and speaks with her.

Several minutes pass by while Noemi is in Kerash’s room, but once she finally exits, she is broadly grinning. She runs up to Seph and takes his hand* Come, I’ll show you the courtyard. We can eat lunch there from now on if you like. *She begins leading him to the said courtyard in the complex, nearly dragging him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the period of time while Noemi is away to rest in his cell. He peacefully sleeps for the entire time, only waking up again as Noemi shakes his arm* What…? *moves off the bed, but follows her anyway, still half asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Seph a strange look* How did you get to sleep so soon? We have only been let out of the lab for fifteen minutes… *shakes her head at him and continues pulling him along. She finally stops once she reaches the courtyard. She turns back to grin at him then lets go of him* They’ll be bringing our lunches here soon. *points to a table in the courtyard* That’s where we can eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still dizzy from the testing, so just sits down at the table and puts his head down on it* I’m not hungry… *slowly glances up and looks around the area* Where are we?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: In the courtyard, silly. I told you that I’d take you here for lunch today. *pats the top of his head then waves upward at the sky. The couryard is covered by a glass covering, but the sky is still visible.* You said you’ve never been here. I got them to ok for you to be able to eat here every day. It’s a pretty good location.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly tilts his head upwards, glancing up at the sky* It’s pretty.. *sniffs the air and inhales, content with the cleaner air outside the lab* Is this real, or a hallucination..?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes and pinches his nose* Is that good enough proof that it’s real? *looks up as food is brought to the table. She moves over to it then frowns and looks at Seph once more* You certain that you don’t want to eat lunch?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly* If I eat anything, I’d only vomit it back up… I really don’t feel good. *glances at her cup and reaches out to take it, drinking a small amount from it* My lab techs really agreed to letting me come out here…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods* Kerash had a talk with the company and everything. They pretty much agree to nearly anything to keep me happy. *smirks* And since I behave myself, I doubt that will change. *grabs a small cup of tea and hands it to him* Here, this may make you feel better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the cup of tea and sips on it* Oh yes, that is rather good… *grins* I am usually quite good, but if my caretakers are determined to make me do something, I will make things awkward for them later…

Seferia
    Keymaster

hrm… did you design that “Post Reply” just so you can click on the Sephy’s stomach and make it seem like you’re making him laugh?

Noemi: *shakes her head at him* You’re such a stubborn little boy. *grins* You can have all of that tea. I have pleanty of water here to keep myself quenched. *takes one of the sandwhiches prepared for herself and looks up at the skylight. She faintly grins as she watches a few birds perch themselves up on the railings outside the building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Nah. It was just the shortest and funnest animation sequence I could find. All the rest from there on will be more complicated.

Sephiroth: Seriously… how did you get my lab techs to say yes..? I’ve asked them many times and all they ever said was no…

Seferia
    Keymaster

It’s good, but the hair on that sprite always annoyed me. It looks like he has a very strong part to the left hand side and not his normal bangs. I know you have nothing to do with it, but that’s how it looks to me.

Noemi: I spoke to Kerash and she talked to the company heads. I thought I already told you this. *pats his back* You must be more out of your head than normal. *grins and faintly chuckles* Of course, I think that you’re always on the verge of having a complete break-down. *grabs a small handful of macaroni salad and tosses it at his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

If you want to use another animation, feel free to suggest something. I originally selected it out to experiment with, and becuase it has only two frames.

Sephiroth: *recoils at the smell of the food and turns his head away from Noemi, shaking his head in disgust* I don’t want that… *mumbles* And I’m not having a breakdown…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh, no, I wasn’t complaining. I was just wishing that they had made a better sprite. That one’s bangs just drive me loopy. Perhaps if you have the skill, you should steall a sprite from Suikoden and convert that. They have pretty detailed good-sized sprites.

Noemi: I wasn’t being serious… *Shakes her head at Seph and moves closer to him* And Sephiroth, you need to learn about things called “food fights”. *smirks and smashes a bit more macaroni salad into his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a mild protesting grumble, then jerks his head back in disgust* I know what a food fight is. And if you cause too much mess, you’re going to get us both into trouble! *flicks a piece of macaroni off his cheek at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sticks her toungue out of him* You’re no fun at all. *grabs her plate and continues munching on her lunch* So, are you enjoying the trees? They’re beautiful, aren’t they?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.