The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: About an hour… *shakes his head at her* The Professor was fit and healthy too. They won’t tell me why he died. What happens if that occurs to you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nomei: It won’t happen to me, Sephiroth. I promise. *reaches over to brush some tears off his cheeks* Now… *nudges him* Go ahead and clean up. Take a long shower, I’m certain that’ll make you feel better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* I think I just want to sit here for a while…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods at Seph then deeply signs as one of the assistants in charge of her project knock on the door* I’m sorry Seph, but I can’t stay.. *she gently pecks him on the cheek in a friendly manner then hops off the bed and shuffles over to the door. She looks up at the assistant for a moment before being ushered into the lab*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits in the holding cell and takes the gold pocket watch out from under his pillow. He winds it up and just stares at it, loudly protesting as a lab tech moves into the cell as the hour is up to take him off to his own experimental area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up from her table as Sephy is dragged into the room and slowly shakes her head. She is currently being examined to insure that she is perfectly fine after yesterday’s procedures with a variety of machines and seems less than comfortable. Still, she tollerates the treatment and keeps her attention on Sephiroth* ~You didn’t even get dressed? I hope Hojo doesn’t see you…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hojo is on holidays for a few weeks, so he won’t be around to care. That’s what the lab techs told me this morning when they also said that Professor Gast had died. They said he needed some time off to get over it, or something like that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps as one of the lab techs pull off one of her scales so they can study it. She rubs her shoulder and shakes her head* ~On vacation? That man never goes on vacation… Something doesn’t sound right there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, that’s what they told me, he was going on vacation.”* *his telepathic signals would become quieter as he is set down on a table, told to lie very still, and sent into a full body scan machine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tilts her head to keep an eye on Sephiroth but does not say anything for the rest of the procedures. She yelps a few more times as the scientists prod her, wanting to find more secrets of dragons in her body. By the end of it all, she is more than relieved to be pulled away from the experiments to work on her simulations*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is run through his standard scans and tests for the course of the day, which also progress into the evening to make up for the lost time that morning. By the time Sephiroth is finished with for the day, he is carried back into his cell and placed down on the bed. He is dizzy, barely concious and shaking slightly, as the lab techs have given him steadily increasing dosages of Jenova cells. Food is placed down on the table area for him, but he shows absolutely no interest in eating for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *returns from her lessons, seeming cocky and quite content at her achievements for the day. She continues to grin as she’s shoved into her cell, but her grin quickly disappears as she notices Seph’s condition. She rushes over to his bedside and moves to sit down next to him* Sephiroth? What happened? You look horrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *squeezes his eyes shut* *”Something didn’t go so well… so they added more Jenova cells to combat it…”* *coughs slightly* *”Once I ended up like this, they retired me for the day…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh… well, rest up. You’ll probably feel better if you sleep. *tries to push him down onto his bed and cover him with the sheets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Shakes his head and tries to pull the sheets off him again. He would feel quite warm and sweaty to touch due to the fact the cells have caused his temperature controlling functions to mess up* Mm… no…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Fine, but go to sleep. *moves to lie down next to him. She faces him and looks into his eyes* I’m not going to sleep myself until you do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head and groans in protest* *”I don’t want to go to sleep. Its not even my bed time yet. And if I sleep, I’ll only wake up early. And then they’ll take me out of this room to start testing earlier than they did before…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at him* So what exactly is your grand scheme then? *sighs at him and gently rubs his shoulder* You need to rest and recover stregnth…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* *”To lie here and do nothing for now… because if I fall asleep, it will just be another day like the same as it was today. And I don’t want to bear another day of testing already. I didn’t do anything else today. We need to get out of here, it’s just one giant vicious circle.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Seph and shakes her head* You know we’re not yet ready to be released as combatants.. *brushes her fingers through his hair* We’re too young to be enlisted anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Anything would be better than being stuck in here day in day out… it’s too repeditive. I want something to change, anything…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Reaches under his pillow and gently pulls out the gold watch that he had hidden under there. She sets the watch in his hands and whispers to him* Something did change, Sephiroth…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Huh…? *raises his head up to glance at her curiously, then whimpers as his eyes fall on the pocketwatch. He reaches out for it in a clumsy manner, wanting to hold onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gently places the pocketwatch into Seph’s small hands. Then, she rests her own hands over his and looks into his eyes* It’ll be alright, Sephiroth. That man didn’t do much to make your life better anyway. *gently pecks his cheek* At least, not in the ways that I have.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know that, Noemi. You’re a really good friend to me and I thank you for that…”* *whimpers and clutches onto the pocketwatch, gripping onto it as if he doesn’t want to let go of it* *”But I liked the Professor. He was kind and he respected me. I always wanted to do what he said. Hojo is always mean and nasty, and sometimes I defy his orders just to spite him. Same with the lab techs too.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.