The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly sighs* ~It is a pity that they don’t treat you like I am treated…~ *yelps once more as she’s injected with a sedative then groans* ~I’m… sworry for… ~ *closes her eyes and begins drifting to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Sorry for what?”* *frowns and gets to his feet, yelping* What did you guys just do to her??

Seferia
    Keymaster

*one of the assistants moves over to Seph and tries to get him to sit down again* Calm down, Sephiroth. We just need to do some more work on her to help her get better. Continue reading your book. Your team will be ready again shortly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Alright, but she better be OK… what happened to my team anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ted the assistant of whose name I just made up on the spot: They’re currently occupied. An incident occurred in the lab and they just need to clean it up. *coughs* Just continue with your reading.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Alright… *actually reads the book this time instead of pretending. He looks up occaisonally at Noemi, not willing to move for hours unless somebody moves him beforehand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*finally, one of Seph’s instructors moves into the room and waves for him to follow. The instructor has been given orders to keep Sephy occcupied with weapons training til the end of the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows the instructor out of the room and follows him down to the training area of the facility. He picks up a wooden sword and begins to spar with the instructor, spending a number of hours with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the doctors continue to work on Noemi thoughout the end of the day and finally manage to remove most of the fake blood. Noemi is still unconcious by the time they carry her back into her cell and set her on her bed. She’d also still be asleep by the time Seph’s training sessions are done. Though, by the end of the day, her fever would have broken and she’d be sleeping much more peacefully than she was when Seph last saw her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads back into the holding cell area after his day is over, and walks into the shower area to wash the sweat off himself. He stands under the water for a good 20 minutes and cleans himself off. When he is done, he dries himself with a towel and dresses himself, sitting back down on his bed. He grins across to Noemi and leaves her be, picking up some written work that has been placed on the table for Sephiroth to work on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *is deep asleep and would remain that way until daybreak, when the alarm to start the day rings again. So, she doesn’t even notice Seph’s grin or anything else that he’s doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just works by himself until the lights are dimmed in the holding cell and he is told to go to bed. He finishes up with his work and climbs into his own bed, falling asleep until morning. He groans slightly as the morning alarm rings several hours later and tries to ignore it, then frowns and sits up as one of the lab techs knock on their large observation window, trying to attract his attention*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly groans at the ringing and cringes* Owww… *she slowly sits upright and rubs her eyes, blinking as she realizes that it’s morning* What happened..? *she groans and holds onto her head because she has a severe headache from yesterday’s procedures*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what happened to you, I was out for the last half of yesterday and when I came back, you were sleeping. *frowns and gets to his feet as the lab tech waves him over, then he opens the door and leads Sephy outside to speak with him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues to groan in discomfort. She cringes for another few moments then gets out of bed and begins her morning routine of washing up and getting ready*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains standing outside talking with the lab tech for a moment, who then pats him on the back and hands him a gold pocket watch. Sephiroth looks down at it miserably, then is lightly nudged back into the cell so he can continue getting ready for the day. He pulls the door closed and sits down on the bed, looking miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *uneasily comes out of the bathroom after a bit, a bit dizzy due to her headache and stumbles over to the closet. She doesn’t even notice Seph’s expression or what he’s doing as she gets dressed. Though, once she finally has her clothes on, she looks at him and frowns* What are you doing… If you keep on sitting there, they’ll get angry at you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t care… *stares down at the gold pocket watch, then places it under his pillow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stumbles over to Sephy’s bed and leans against it, groaning slightly. She shakes her head then looks up at him* What was that? Did something happen, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Professor Gast died… that’s what happened. He died yesterday, they wouldn’t tell me why.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh… *Frowns* That must be why your procedures were cancelled yesterday. *grips onto his bed then slowly climbs up ontop of it. She scoots over to Sephy’s side and pats his back* Are you going to be ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and leans against her, miserable* Yes… but… *places his face in his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and wraps her arms around him, trying to comfort him. She sighs and looks up at the ceiling then shakes her head and looks down at him* You know they’re not going to leave us alone for long, Sephiroth… Even if you just lost a dear commerade. *pats his back* At least you still have me, hm? *tries to faintly grin in order to reassure him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I know… *glances up at her* Unless you die too tomorrow, or next week… *sighs* They allowed me some time to recover from the news, but it’s another normal day today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Sephiroth, I’m strong and healthy. I won’t be dying so soon. Anyway, you know that I’m valuable to this company and to the government. They’ll not allow me to die so soon either. *continues to rub Seph’s back* How long did they give you?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.