The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 9 posts - 901 through 909 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I’m fine, how many times do I have to tell you that… *turns his back to her and continues lathering himself up* I was clean already, and I don’t let myself stink.

Technician: No need, Kerash. Look at these printouts. *tears some of them off the reel and hands them up to her* Sephiroth isn’t being subordinate or rebellious at all – he’s being a male. It won’t be very long at all now, before his hormones catch up with him. I suggest either quelling the rising levels of hormones that are afflicting him, or just allow things to take their natural course. But look at those hormone levels, it completely accounts for why he is turning into a foul-tempered moody boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *frowns* That does not mean that he is attracted to the female, now does it? I want to insure that his hormones are targetted toward her so that he is inclined to mate, not that he is just having hormones. *taps her claws against the table* Have you been able to pick up anything as to what the boy dreams of?

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth. She moves up behind him and wraps her arms around his shoulders* Shh… Enough of the complaints. Is it really so bad to take a shower with me, hm? I should hope not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Technician: His feelings towards her are part of his thought processes. At this current point in time, I have been concentrating on his chemical balances only. His hormone levels will compel him to mate when he is ready to, which is what I was suggesting. If his urges become strong enough, he will mate with whatever available female is in the room, regardless of whether it be your female subject, or whomever is accessible. As for those… *slides over to another console and begins working there* From the results displaying here, he seems to like the female subject, but is afraid of making further steps beyond that. His dreams… *begins sifting through information on the screen* His highest priority dream is to get out of here. He mostly dreams and fantasizes about what live is like outside of this complex. He dreams of being free. We can dispatch a psychologist onto that area if you prefer.

Sephiroth: *leans back into Noemi and sighs* No, it’s not a bad thing at all… *closes his eyes, looking mildly sad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *loudly snorts at the technician* No, we do not need a psychologist to analyze those dreams, that is quite obvious. Even a simpleton can figure out that him dreaming of being outside means he wants to escape. *shakes her head* I want you to work on setting the perameters so he bahaves as the perfect soldier and has free will.

Noemi: *gently pecks the top of Sephy’s head* That’s good to hear. Now, let’s finish up. May I have the soap please? *holds her hand out infront of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Technician: It will interfere with his other desires as the motives tend to block other ones out, or make them less important. There will be a lot of tweaking to do to the configurations, but I shall try my best. *nods and begins to work* You will see the effects in a matter of hours.

Sephiroth: I don’t know how you can stand to kiss spiky hair and stitches. *hands the soap back to Noemi, then steps out of the shower to dry himself off now* Is that more to your liking now? I don’t smell any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Do not rush it. We want his programming to work as well as Noemi’s did. So, if you need months to construct it, then take months. But remember our objective. *scowls then speaks up toward the bathroom* Are you two ready yet? We are waiting.

Noemi: I can stand it because I deeply care about you, Sephiroth. Is that so hard to understand? *takes another moment to wash off her hair then steps out of the shower to dry herself off. She is busy drying off her hair when Kerash yells out to them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *drops his towel and rushes back into the room to change into his clothes for the day. He moves out of the room and stands in front of Kerash once again, bowing to her* Ready when you are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns as she watches Seph and shakes her head* ~See what I was talking about, Sephiroth. You never just ran out like that before. You’re acting too much like the computers are in control but not the Sephiroth.~ *sighs and slips on her clothing before moving over to the lab as well*

Kerash: *nods in approval at Sephiroth* Very good. Go to your doctors and they will begin your check up. *turns around and heads for her office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m alright. I just… don’t want Kerash to do anything worse to me than she already has done.”* *bows his head to Kerash in a respectful manner, then walks out of the area to meet with his doctors for his morning checkup* *”See you in an hour or so, Noemi.”*

Viewing 9 posts - 901 through 909 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.