The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods* Yes, I’m leaving in three months, Sephiroth. I thought I already told you that. *Shakes her head* I just need to wait for the next semester to start, that’s all. *rubs his side* But until then, I plan on enjoying every single moment I have left with you. *rests her head on his shoulder* I will miss you when I leave, I can assure you of that much.

Kerash: *nods* Very well. *glances at one of the Sangheli guards* You, go get food for the two experiments. They need their nutrition. And make it quick. *frowns as she returns her attention to Hojo once more* We are not going to kill the boy. We have the best medical staff available in the entire alliance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You say that now, but you’ll end up killing him one day when he does something that you don’t approve of, or didn’t plan for. You’re hopeful for his future now, as was the company when they hired me. But no, after I became useless, they threw me on the backbench to rot. Now I’m to be murdered. No respect or dignity. *snorts*

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* And I will miss you… don’t have too much fun murdering dragons while you’re away in the war. Leave some behind for me…

Ysaty’mee: *nods his head and walks out of the lab to acquire food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: On the contrary, the male will be of use until he can fail to produce sperm. He has also proven extremely driven in his desires to topple over our enemies. For those reasons, he will not betray us. Anyway, it is now against his programming to even consider such thoughts. *narrows her eyes at Hojo* You, on the other hand, were never loyal to us. You were always loyal to yourself and to that Jenova creature. For those reasons, you are a traitor.

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth* I already told you that I’m not going straight into the war. I probably will still be in training by the time they send you to your academy for additional training. So, I won’t be killing too many dragons yet. But I will eventually, I know that for a fact.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wonder if you’re going to be weak to them, in the same way that I’m weak to Jenova. I’m easily manipulated by her because I’m a byproduct of her cells. It’s easy for her to manipulate anything with her cells inside of it… *frowns* I hope you don’t have the same vulnerability with the dragons. *sits up properly and rubs his head. He finally manages a slight grin now that his medication has begun working and is stubbing out his pain*

Ysaty’mee: *enters the laboratory once more with a large tray, carrying two large bowls of piping hot tenderized meat chunks and yellow coloured boiled grains as a side dish. He sets the bowl down on the table nearby the door and grunts to the inmates* “Here is food. It is a traditional Sangheili recipe used for rapid growth and energy. It may taste strange because you are not used to it, but I can assure you that it will not be unpleasant. Eat and enjoy.”

Hojo: I’m not a traitor. I worked for this company for more than fifteen years, and in that time I did nothing but work my fingers to the bone doing research for all of you idiots. I had a major hand in the Jenova Project’s initialisation, as well as it’s actual initiation. I should be rewarded, not murdered. *snarls* I did what was necessary at times, but I never once faultered from my work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I hope not. I’ve heard of no documentation that dragons can manipulate other dragons based on the genetic similarities. In fact, all reports have indicated that dragons tend to be better at throwing off manipulations of other dragons.. But I’m not an expert on such yet. *tilts her head at Sephiroth’s smile* What are you so happy about all of the sudden? Did that medicine they gave you have a doping quality? *sits upright at the clinking sound of the plate and broadly grins* Thank you, Ysaty’mee. I’m certain your food will be good. *hops off the bed and rushes over to grab the food. Then, she brings the food over to the bed and offers some to Sephy*

Kerash: Sephiroth is the pathway to assension as a god as well as Jenova. The two of them together will rise you up to the ranks of the immortals themselves and bring you glory. Is that not what was written in your papers? You wanted them to become the ruling creatures in this universe. We were just the source of materials for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *remains in the area, mostly because he wants to see their reactions to the food*

Sephiroth: No, it was just painkillers. Ordinary, over the counter painkiller medicine. *takes his bowl from Noemi and stares at the contents* What the hell is this? And, where’s the spoon? *looks around the room for one*

Hojo: Yes, that’s right. They will ascend to glory. I do not care if I die or not. Part of me will always live on, and forever. So go ahead and execute me for doing my job, I don’t give a shit. *smirks at Kerash* You know damn well that Gast was holding the project back. I merely got him out of the way and helped it advance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Maybe we’re supposed to eat with our hands. *grips onto a bit of the food, forgoing any searches for silverwear and quickly stuffs it into her mouth. She shows no signs of displeasure, especially since she had been fed worse in her lifetime and quickly chews up the food. Then, she looks up at Ysaty’mee once she swallows and grins at him* Thank you, this food is good.

Kerash: *hisses in annoyance* Very well then.. *looks back at the guard who had brought Hojo in* Take him away. He has had enough of a view of his son, and I have grown weary of his stupidity. *Shakes her head* We don’t have time to waste talking in circles to a psychotic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *stares at Noemi for a moment, then slowly shakes his head at the way she is eating the food* You are welcome, pubescent human female. *walks out of the area once more

Sephiroth: *looks at the food with disdain and cautiously tries some. He chews it up slowly, then decides to eat more* It’s alright I suppose…

Hojo: *snickers* See you in hell, saurian scum. I’d imagine you’ll be on a deeper layer than I will be.

Moetua’mee: *growls, bored* I was wondering when you would say that. *picks the mask up off the floor, then moves back over to Hojo, being rather rough as she yanks the end, pulling it tight around his face again* His execution will be a public affair. He is going to be tortured by electric binds, then executed by being beheaded with a plasma sword. It happens in five days from now. You are welcome to watch if you desire. I can insure that you will get a good view.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: My name is Noemi, Ysaty’mee, not pubescent human female. Please, try to call me by my name. *continues to munch on the food. She doesn’t particularly care for the taste, but she’s too hungry to argue. Eventually she looks over at Sephiroth* Tastes like shit, doesn’t it? *chuckles* Gotta love how we get the best of the best when it comes to food.

Kerash: Yes, I think I will attend the execution. I may even bring the experiments so they can see what happens to traitors. *nods and turns her attention to the technician* How is the boy’s mental wavelegnths developing? Should we tweak them further?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *stops and glances back at Noemi* A name is something to be earned, female. Once you have gained a rank and respect, only then a Sangheili will call you by name. Once you have that, you may also address any unranked Sangheili as whatever you like. Some popular suggestions are clawface, alien, and cockroach. Our worker and floor assistants are regularly called those things by humans, and other Sangheili.

Sephiroth: It’s alright… *slowly chews through the meat, but it is clear that he doesn’t like it* I guess. *coughs as he tries the grain* I don’t know how they can eat this stuff. Then again, they don’t have tongues. I doubt they can even taste….

Technician: I do not want to do too much with the implants today, Kerash. They were only installed not more than 24 hours ago, and his brain is still trying to cope with their existance and get used to them. If we disrupt him too much, he could start showing the classic signs of rejection. If that happens, his brain could hemmorage and we could lose him. This happens to 1 in 25 recipients of the neural implants, and I’m more than sure that you do not want that male to become a statistic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Ysaty’mee* I thought you said that the public would not be disappointed in us. Is that not a distinction of respect if you said that? Why did you say that then say that I need to earn the right to be called by my name? *shakes her head* What would you like me to do? I bet I can easily outfly you. *mutters to Sephiroth* Perhaps you shouldn’t make such comments about their food while they are in earshot, Sephiroth. We don’t want them to get angry at you.

Kerash: *nods at the technician* Yes, that does make sense. Very well. Remove the programming that is keeping him awake. We might as well have him rest and properly heal. *taps her claws against the counter* I suppose we were lucky with Noemi. She was the first human to have this type of prodecure and had no complications whatsoever. Then again, dragons are known to have extradorinarly high healing abilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Technician: Disabling the override command to keep him awake now. *begins entering commands into the console* Noemi… that one’s mind reacted like it had had the implants in place since the female had been born. But yes, dragons can heal rather quickly, as our weapons department reports. The only effective means of killing them so far was to blow them up entirely.

Ysaty’mee: Once you outrank me, you may call me whatever you desire. I do not doubt that you can outfly me, as that is not my area of expertise.

Sephiroth: Phh, I could care less. *places the bowl on the floor beside him, then lowers his head, closing his eyes as his desire to sleep becomes stronger*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods* Good work. I do wonder why there is such a drastic difference between the two of them concerning the healing and acceptance of the implants. I’ve seen proof that Jenova can heal nearly instaneously. At least she’s grown back body parts that we cut off in no time at all. *shakes her head* I am glad that we have found no more of that alien’s kind though.

Noemi: *blinks at Sephy’s sudden sleepiness* Well, that was quick… *sets her plate down then moves to lie down next to Sephiroth once more* Hey, are you certain that you feel alright? You seemed quite awake just a moment ago. *rubs her hand against his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to move his head away from her and lie down* Mmmph… I’m fine, trust me… *yawns* I’m just really sleepy. I’ll eat later, I just need to rest my eyes. Besides, that food wasn’t so good anyway… *curls up behind her, then begins to drift asleep*

Technician: I am not an expert and I have not been working with the boy’s medical team, so I cannot tell you how fast he will heal. *pauses, nodding* I am also glad we have found no more of that alien species. It certainly isn’t friendly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly speaks* Then sleep, Sephiroth. It’ll help you heal faster. *yawns, shifting about to make herself comforatable. Not long after Seph falls asleep, Noemi allows her eyes to droop down and becomes drowsy as well. Before she fully falls asleep, she softly whispers into Seph’s ear* I love you, Sephiroth…

Kerash: Yes, of course. I shall have my team investigate why his ability to heal is not comprable to Jenova’s. That should keep them busy for a while. For now, the main priority is to have the boy heal up. *nods in approval*

So, Kerash leaves Sephiroth alone for the most part throughout the following week. She only conducts mild tests with the behavior modification programs and checking up on him for signs of sickness. Noemi also remains by Sephy’s side, giving him as much support as she can. However, there are times that she is called away to have tests performed on her. She also is given course work to insure that her mind does not become stale. Eventually, Kerash determines that it is time to resume testing of Sephiroth.

Kerash: *enters the cell and walks over to Sephy’s bed* Wake up, boy. Your time for rest and healing is over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *silently sits up, then slowly nods up at Kerash. He picks up his wig and places it on properly, spending a brief moment to comb the hair the right way and properly. Then he moves off the bed and gets to his feet, heading for the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yawns and gets up as well. She rubs her eyes as she follows Sephiroth and walks to the bathroom. She looks around as she enters the bathroom then begins to strip down so that she can take a shower* Good morning, Sephiroth. *gives the boy a small grin* You’re looking a lot better today. How do you feel?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Noemi* I am all right, thank you. *”I’d be a lot better if we had something else to do all day, rather than stay here and learn, or be stuck inside, but we’ll have to make do with what we have I suppose… “* *stands near the door, awaiting Kerash’s next instruction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks back at Sephiroth, frowning* ~What are you doing? We need to start getting ready, Sephiroth. Come here so you can get cleaned.~ *Shakes her head* ~Are you certain that you’re all right? Maybe you need another day to fully adjust and callibrate to the changes in your head.~

Kerash: *had moved away to get the rest of the team ready. She is not paying attention to Sephiroth, so she doesn’t notice that he’s just standing there.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dismissively waves a hand at Noemi* *”I don’t need a shower. I’m ready as I am…”* *frowns and glances back at her, then steps back to change into some clothing for the day. He then steps out of the door and moves over to Kerash, wanting to know her next instruction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns even more before stepping out to put on a robe. She quickly rushes over to Sephiroth then grasps onto his hand and tries to pull him back to the bathroom* ~Sephiroth, you need to remain clean to keep yourself safe from infection. We both know that. Why are you being so stubborn about this?~

Kerash: *Frowns as she observes Sephiroth’s behavior then snorts before moving over to the technician who had been programming him earlier* You made the obediance programs too strong. I do not want the boy to not act on his own. He needs to know the perameters of how to behave but act naturally. Just like the girl does. *snorts* He will not make a good military tactician nor leader if he’s always awaiting the next order.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Technician: We’re still working on trying to perfect it, Kerash. He proved to be far more stubborn and disagreeable than the female. We’re still trying to adjust the settings of his neural implants that would cease the anti-loyal thoughts, but still make him a free thinking individual. It is quite hard to balance, you must understand that. He spent most of his recovery time asleep and we’ve had no real time to adjust it.

Sephiroth: *tries to pull his hand away from her* *”I’m fine, Noemi. Why are you so adamant about telling me I’m not?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Very well, but work on it as hard as you can. I do not want the boy to be just a footsoldier in the war. That would be a waste of our time. *shakes her head then looks at Sephiroth* Listen to the girl and go clean yourself off, we are uninterested in dealing with your stench, Sephiroth.

Noemi: *deeply frowns at him* ~You just had major surgery, Sephiroth. I’m just concerned. Now, come on. Like I said, you need to remain clean so you won’t get an infection.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and strips down once more, walking into the shower area so he can wash himself off* I don’t have a stench… *grunts in annoyance* I was fine. *picks up the soap and begins to lather off his body* *”If I just had major surgery, the idea would be to not get the wounds wet. They’ve sealed over, but they still itch. And they still hurt.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Sighs at Sephiroth and takes off her robe before stepping into the shower as well. She decides to start with lathering her hair while Seph is cleaning his body* You still need to remain clean and hygenic, Sephiroth. Anyway, the blank stares you give Kerash and the rest of the team have been scaring me…

Kerash: Hmm.. *glances at the shower then at the technician* This would be a perfect time to induce his sexual desires toward the girl. At the least, we’ll have him primed for when he can actually seed her.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.