The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes slightly* Why aren’t they going to lock us in any more…? That seems a bit funny, doesn’t it? They’ve always locked us in… why would they suddenly stop? *puts his book down, then moves to stand in front of the forcefield. He doesn’t go outside it however, and just stands before it, saying nothing*

Technician: *watches the monitors and quietly mumbles, not wanting to be heard* This is amazing. I set his permission parameters so he would only stay in that room, and he is not leaving it, despite the fact that his subconcious wants to. Are you looking at this, Kerash? *moves aside so she can see* Is this enough proof for you that the implants are successful?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* I think Kerash said that there is no need to keep us locked in. *stands up and walks over to Sephy. She tilts her head as she notices that he’s just standing there and moves to stand infront of him* Sephiroth? Is something wrong? *presses her hand against his right shoulder and squeezes it*

Kerash: Yes, I see it qutie clearly. Good work. In another day, I’d like to have him only contained to the laboratory. There is no point in keeping him pent up in a small room any longer. *clicks her big left foot’s claw against the ground* Now, to show that idiot Hojo what true scientific work is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *suddenly glances back at Noemi* Huh? *frowns* Yeah, kinda… I want to go out, but I don’t. I don’t get it… *reaches a hand out to touch the forcefield, but does not move it outside of the room* I want to leap out there, but I can’t. I don’t want to.

Technician: We can do that for you. *nods his head* And gladly, Kerash. Hojo thought he knew everything, but he was just an angry uppity bastard. He wasn’t so brilliant. I read some of his thesis on the Jenova project, and compared it to the late Professor Gast’s. Gast actually knew what he was talking about, wheras Hojo just repeated nonsense over and over again. To be honest, I think he also has a mild obsession with needles, and seeing others in pain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply sighs and shakes her head* I see… They must not want you running all around the place while you’re healing. *moves over to grip onto Sephy’s arm then tries to lead him back to his bed* Just forget about the fact that their is no barrier for now, Sephiroth. It won’t do you much good as it is.

Kerash: Exactly. The man was a nusance and a murderer. He will be getting his just deserts soon enough. *returns her attention to the read-outs* Hmm.. Read the data from the boy’s brain and assess how much he is physically attracted to the girl. If we are to have further hybrided children produced by those two, we must insure that they are attracted to each other. Make the implants spur on the production of whatever hormones are necessary to make this happen in both of them. Is that understood?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What…? *scowls at Noemi’s suggestion* But the door is open… what do you mean they dont want me running all over the place while I am healing? I should just be able to walk out there. *snorts, pausing* I knew it… *scowls and sits back down on his bed*

Technician: *slowly nods his head* Acknowledged. *begins commanding the console to pry though Sephiroth’s mind* This could take awhile. The boy’s implants are the newer model. The system still has a few glitches, but it should get a result. *pauses* Ah. There it is now. *taps the screen* There are his current hormonal levels. As for his thought patterns… *enters more commands into the console* His highest priority at the moment is getting outside. He seems rather annoyed with the fact we have done this surgery on him. Would you like me to remove that line of thoughts from his mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Sighs at Sephiroth* It’s probably just for your own safety, that’s all. None of us want you to get sick or die after that surgery, Sephiroth. I’m certain that you’ll be allowed to walk about freely once you are healed. *sits down next to him and reaches over to hug him* Do not trouble yourself so much with all of this..

Kerash: *taps her claws against her desk as she ponders what the technician is suggesting. Then, she nods and whips her head in his direction* Yes, that does sound good. Override those thoughts and redirect them. It will help in curbing his insaitable desires to leave and escape. *looks toward the doorway* How long are those Sangheli going to take in gathering the former Professor?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and groans* I really don’t feel very good… I’m trying not to trouble myself with it, but its not really helping…

Technician: It’s done, Kerash. I’ll have the console slowly influence him to enjoy his time here. As for Hojo, I’ve just sent a more urgent request for them to return now. It shouldn’t take much longer, however. Moetua’mee is the one in charge of Hojo, she might not be so convinced in giving him up. She enjoys torturing her captive prisoners.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *wraps her arms around Sephy’s shoulders and pulls him over to her* You dont feel well? How so? Maybe I should tell one of the doctors… You don’t feel feverish, do you?

Kerash: Very good. I shall place in a suggestion to the main office for you to receive a raise for all your good work and quick responses. *nods to herself then turns back to the monitor* The boy doesn’t seem that changed from his moping of before.. Are you certain that it was done correctly? As for Moetua’mee, she may torture him later. For now, I wish to conduct another form of torture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I don’t feel that feverish, but I just have a really sore head. I feel like my brain is going to explode or something… *lowers his head and rests his forehead in his hands* It just really hurts.

Technician: It takes a small while to implement, his mindset has shifted from escaping temporarily any way. His highest priority is the pain at the moment. I might suggest taking food in there as his stomach is empty, but he probably won’t eat it. *glances at the monitors as they begin to beep* Your experiment is running a slight fever. 99.78 degrees fahrenheit and slowly rising. I suggest administering standard over the counter asprin.

Moetua’mee: *finally enters the area, dragging a shackled and bound Hojo with her* Who wanted this meat-sack? *shoves Hojo forward in a careless manner, growling as he nearly stumbles over* Watch yourself, idiot.

Hojo: *His arms have been clasped behind his back in a solid black alien metal alloy brace, and his legs have been bound with the same metallic shackles, a beam of lightning-like plasma running between them. He glares back at the female Sangheili who shoved him, but he can do nothing as his mouth has been covered with a mask that prevents him from speaking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth and pats his back* Stay here. I’m going to get help. Maybe your painkillers are wearing off. *tries to get Sephiroth to lie down by pushing him back toward the bed then slides off. She rushes out of the room and runs to the same doctor that bandaged Seph’s head* Sir? Sephiroth is complaining of a horrible headache and that he doesn’t feel well. Perhaps he needs more medicine. *the teenage girl points back to her cell*

Kerash: Yes, indeed. Insure that the boy does not die. Take whatever measures are necessary to keep him healthy. *turns around as Hojo is brought into the room and allows herself a broad toothy smile* My, what do we have here? You don’t smell for once. That is an imporvement. *looks at Moetua’mee* You may remove his mask. The most he can do is annoy us with his whiney voice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think I was given any in the first place… *lies back down on his bed, rubbing the back of his head. He quietly whimpers to himself, not liking either the foreign feeling that the implants are giving him, nor the current pain associated with it*

Doctor: *glances up at Noemi from his workstation* I just bandaged up his head not long ago. *sighs and leaves his workstation again to tend to the boy*

Technician: I have a few ideas in mind… *begins working at his station* I shall keep you informed if any of his vitals become critical. *pauses, squinting at the screen* Ah, nevermind. It’s already being taken care of.

Moetua’mee: *folds her arms, seeming rather impatient* I don’t think this is a good idea at all, but fine. *removes Hojo’s mask, yanking it off his face in an aggressive manner*

Hojo: *glares at Kerash* You are a sight for sore eyes. Why the hell have you brought me here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *extremely grateful for the doctor’s assistance* Thank you, sir. I do not want my friend to die… *rushes back into the cell and moves over to Sephy’s side. She sits down next to him and gently nudges him* Look, Sephiroth, I brought help. He’ll be able to give you what you need to make the pain go away. You’ll see.

Kerash: *ignores the technician for now, confident that he’ll do his job as requested. Instead, she snorts at Moetua’mee’s statement* He can do little with his toungue alone, Sangheli, so do not worry yourself about such. *stalks over to Hojo and snorts into his face* Greetings, murderer. I thought you may enjoy to see how far your won has progressed before you are permanently put to rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *takes a pill bottle out of his pocket, then opens it and takes out two, offering them to Sephiroth* Take these. I will get some water. *places the pills on Sephy’s pillow, then walks into the bathroom to fill up a cup from the drinking water tap. He walks back out into the room and then offers the cup to Sephy.*

Sephiroth: Mmm.. *doesn’t seem terribly interested in Noemi’s statement and just lies there on his back* I don’t think so at all… *sits up and picks up the pills, then takes the glass of water, popping the pills in his mouth, before he downs the entire glass of water* At least it was cool and refreshing. *lies back down once again*

Hojo: *narrows his eyes at Kerash, not seeming to care thas she is snorting into his face* If you brought me here to hear me plea for my life, you’ll be rather dissapointed. If you idiots really plan to silence me simply because my ideas, you are hypocritical bastards. You shall have to murder yourselves next for wishing to advance in your careers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *thankfully bows to the doctor as he finishes giving Sephy the medication* Thank you, sir. I am glad that you were around to help him. *sits down next to Sephiroth and pats his shoulder* Is there anything I can do to make things easier for him? *grins at Sephy as he takes the medicine* ~I am glad that you found the water refreshing, Sephiroth. Would you like some more? I’ll get you anything you need to make you feel better.~

Kerash: *Snorts once more into Hojo’s face then shoves him forward* We are not murderers like you are. We know what it means to take a life and that you are the most unarguably insane male that the company has ever hired. Now, have fun watching your son for one last time. *takes a chair and slams it into the back of Hojo’s knees in order to force him into sitting down* He has made quite a bit of progress since the last time you oversaw his daily routines.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *shakes his head* He just needs rest, and time to heal. He should be feeling fine and healthy in half a week. There is always a bit of pain when neural implants are first installed, but it passes fairly quickly. If worst becomes worst, we have powerful painkilling medicines available. *walks out of the room again*

Sephiroth: *flinches and squeezes his eyes shut* Don’t do that again.. I’m alright for now.. I just need sleep…

Hojo: *scowls at Kerash and stumbles as the chair is slammed into the back of his knees, not seeming to care too much at all about what she is saying* You got your wish, stupid saurian. I hope you are happy. You ursurped your position as head of the department, and I am the scapegoat in your stupid scheme.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and nods her head* I’m sorry, Sephiroth. I wasn’t thinking and was careless. That was less than considerate of me. *looks down at the floor* I hope you can get to sleep soon. I’d like to have you back to your normal self and only hear you complain about being a lab rat. *grins at him* I hate it when you’re in pain.

Kerash: *hisses in annoyance at the ex-Professor* First of all, you never were in charge of the department. Gast was in charge while he was alive, and once you killed him, I was put in charge of the department. Why do you think that the higher-ups never once wanted to speak directly with you and sent their orders through me? You are as dellusional as it comes. *moves over to the monitor* Luckily, your son is quite sane.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs, waving a hand dismissively* I’ll be all right… I just need to relax and lie here for a while. I’m in pain, but so what… I’ll get over it..

Hojo: *glares at Kerash, then turns his head to try and get a look at the monitors. He glances into the holding room and sneers* Really? He doesn’t look very healthy right now. I’d say he looks half dead. *pauses* Are you really going to deprive the boy of his father? How heartless of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Alright, I trust you to get better. *lies down next to him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she cuddles up against him* Just promise me that you’ll be back to your old self soon. I don’t want you moping for weeks on end.

Kerash: *scoffs at Hojo* You deprived the boy of a father the moment you conceived him. You not once did anything to indicate that you wanted to be a father to the boy, solely his sire and genetic donor. *steps aside to give Hojo a clear view of the monitor* As to his health, at the moment, he just had nueral implants installed yesterday. He will not be up and about for a few days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves to hug Noemi* Just don’t touch my head and we’ll be fine. *sighs* Kerash really made a wig out of my hair…? I don’t know why she would do that for me. She seems to delight in my torment. *mutters* They are all the same….

Hojo: *smirks* So you’ve made him one of your own, hmm? Nice. *lowers his head* I don’t care if you want to kill me. I don’t care if I die. Part of me will live on forever in the legacy that is my son, combined with Jenova’s cells.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroths’ request* I wouldn’t dream of touching your head. I don’t want you in any more pain than you already are. And yes, Kerash had the wig made for you. She wanted to give it to you as a gift so you wouldn’t be so misserable about having your hair cut off. We all know how much you treasure your hair. *leans closer to Sephers and gently pecks the tip of his nose*

Kerash: *growls at Hojo’s ramblings and snorts* Moetua’mee, is this man on the anti-psychotic drugs that were perscribed to him? He is rambling on and not focussing at all. *swishes her tail in annoyance* At least he no longer works for us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Thank you, Noemi… *frowns* What time is it..? *sits up and looks around the room* When do you have to leave for your lessons again?

Moetua’mee: *hisses* He’s on anti-depressants and anti psychotic medicine, yes. That doesn’t stop him from being a complete irrational moronic human, however. *growls and moves to stand nearby the doorway, folding her arms* Take any longer with him and I am going to have to cut his ‘privelages’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Do not worry about my lessons. They decided that I can stay at your side for the next few days to help you heal and keep an eye on you. As for the time, well, you should have a clock program within your head now. Why don’t you activate it and find out for yourself?

Kerash: *narrows her eyes at the Sangheli* Do what you wish with him when I am done. For now, I shall choose what happens and what does not happen. Is that understood? *Snorts and shoves Hojo forward again, moving him closer to the monitor* You may watch your son for now. See all that you have lost and mourn in your patheticness, human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know how to do that, don’t be crazy, Noemi… *pouts* They gave you time off? They didn’t do that for me when you got your implants…

Hojo: Why should I mourn? My usefullness has ended. If you want to kill me, go ahead and do so. Just know that I shall be resurrected with Jenova’s cells. *snickers* There isn’t a thing you can do about it either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, they gave me time off. I am so close to going to the academy that I do not really need aditional lessons here. So, they determined that I can survive with missing a few. As for activating the clock, just concentrate on the time. The implants will catch your thoughts and bring it up. Just try it.

Kerash: You are far from immortal, idiotic human. Once you die, we will insure that you stay dead. *Snorts and walks over to the technician who was programming Sephiroth’s implants earlier. Hojo is leftt behind in the chair with the documentation on Sephiroth as well as the monitor stlil infront of him* How is the boy doing now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re going to leave soon, then…? *deeply frowns* I’m really going to miss you… *sighs* I’ll try concentrating on the time, but.. *closes his eyes, looking rather stunned as the time shows up in his field of vision* That’s just weird… *looks around the room, blinking as he tries to get used to it*

Technician: His metabolism is dropping. I would suggest feeding him something shortly. He’ll probably notice his own hunger soon, as soon as his pain fades away.

Hojo: Oh, I never claimed to be immortal. *watches the monitors and snickers as he sees Sephy* You’re going to kill him. You’re going to kill him, just like you’re going to do to me. I’ve no sympathy for any of you.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.