The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth and shakes her head* Trust me, you’ll get used to it soon enough. You’ll even wonder how you lived without them as time passes by. *moves in to hug Sephiroth and pats the back of his neck, not wating to disturb his stitches* Is there anything you’d like me to help you understand about them, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I don’t want to understand anything about them. I never wanted them and I hate them… *rests his head on the pillow behind him and curls up, sulking* The only good thing about them is that Hojo isn’t around to laugh and make fun of me. I don’t think I would be able to stand it if he tried. *sniffles, clenching his hands to make fists*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and simply continues to hug Sephiroth* I’m certain that you’ll change your mind within a month, Sephiroth. You just need time to adjust to the change. But I promise that you’ll be able to do so many things that you never even thought of once you get used to him. *grins at him* You won’t even need to read books for real anymore unless you want to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* I really hope you’re right… because as things stand now, I really really hate it and just want to turn it off… *pulls the covers over himself and shivers slightly* There’s a blinking prompt on the lower left half of my vision telling me my body temperature. I don’t care.. *mumbles* Tell Kerash I don’t feel up to doing anything right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Sephiroth* Kerash said that you get the week off to rest and recover, I thought I already told you this, Sephiroth. *begins to massage the back of Sephy’s neck. She lowers herself for a brief moment in order to kiss Sephiroth on the lips* Just allow yourself to relax. You will heal better if you stop worrying about the changes and start just accepting them. Don’t you remember what I was like when I first received my implants?

Kerash: *walks up to one of the technicians which is overseeing the read-outs from Sephy’s implants. She reads over the data for a bit then looks up at the man* So, the boy is awake? Any indications on how the behavior perameters are setting in? Are they working as effectively as they did with the girl?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t really remember it, no… *groans* A whole week…? Are you kidding me? Why would Kerash suddenly allow something like that? That just doesn’t seem right… I would have guessed she’d be all over trying to torture me… *moves onto his side and curls up, wanting to sleep*

Technician Dude: The implants are still using their default factory settings, so I would say he hasn’t worked them out yet. It’s not influencing his behaviour yet, but you should not have any more issues with that in the future.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Sephiroth and shakes her head* Why are you groaning? I thought you’d be happy to have the entire week free, away from their experiments and lessons. You’ll have pleanty of time to adjust to the changes. *presses herself up against Sephy, still trying to comfort him* As for your memories, you’ll be able to pull them up with much more ease with the implants soon enough. You’ll see as soon as you start testing them yourself.

Kerash: *frowns, swishing her tail* That is not good enough. I wish for an actual test to insure that the boy’s will is not stubborn enough to ignore the implants. Set in commands for the boy to stay wide awake for the next twenty-four hours. That should be enough proof.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why would I want to increase my memory capacity… I hate remembering some thing as is. *closes his eyes, wanting to sleep* I’m happy to have an entire week free, but how am I supposed to enjoy it when I am in pain? *yawns* I’m so tired…

Techician Dude: *begins to fiddle around with the controls* The neural diagnostics department ensured us that the implants were fully operational when they were inserted. The standard limb moving test was done… *flips through papers on his desk* The male scored a 7 out of 10. That is quite high for a new recipient of the implants. Are you sure you do not want a simpler test? Making the child stay awake for a solid 24 hours is going to tax his already compromised immune system. I would reccommend increasing the dosage of his medicine if you are serious in your request.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: What if we can’t see each other for years after I leave for the academy, Sephiroth? Would you want to risk having your memories of me deteriorate with time, hm? I know I don’t. That’s why I insure that I remember every single minute of my life when I’m with you. I don’t want to ever forget anything about you. *shakes her head* I hope that makes sense to you.

Kerash: *loudly snorts at the technician* I know full well what the boy’s immune system can handle and what it cannot handle. He can survive twenty four hours awake in this condition without much difficulty. As I said, I want to see if his will can override the implants, so do it. Or do you have a better suggestion, scientist?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t want to forget that and I don’t think I very well can… even if I wanted to… *slowly sits up, coughing* It’s so heavily inground to my mind that I can’t forget. You don’t need to worry about that…

Technician: Perhaps another limb spasm test? The neural implants can make him move all his limbs without his own concious thought.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *deeply scowls at the technician and snorts, blowing into his ear with quite a bit of force* No, I want one more subtle yet obvious to us. Now, do as I say and activate the sequence needed. Last I checked, I am your superior. *Swishes her tail in frustration.

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth* Yes, I know that you wouldn’t forget the premise of me. But with the implants you can replay the memory as if you were experiencing it all over again. The way I smell, the way I look, what clothes I was wearing, the exact tremor of my voice. Everything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, yes.. one would forget tiny minute details like that… *reaches down to pick up one of his study books, then begins to slowly read through it*

Technician: I am not trying to subordinate you at all. *bows his head and begins programming in the needed orders to make Sephiroth stay awake for 24 hours* You offered another test and I made a suggestion. I still think this is uneccessary and will harm the experiment, but your say is final. *tabs the activate key* There.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tilts her head at Sephiroth as he picks up the book* I thought you said that you were tired. *scoots closer to him and sits upright. Then, she reaches over and tries to get Sephy to lean against her* If you want to sleep, go ahead. It will help you heal better.

Kerash: Good. As for your suggestion, the spasms would not do much other than risk making him aggitated or having him accidently ruin the stitches. They are momentary things that pass so quickly that it’d be nearly impossible for him to have time to fight back. My desire si to have a test where we can test his will versus the implants. *walks over to view a surveilance video*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… I’ll stay awake for a while. *yawns and is clearly sleepy, but just sits there and reads. He leans against Noemi anyway, but does not fall asleep, sighing* I don’t think I could sleep, even if I wanted to…

Technician: If you want to test his will, have the implants do something to him that he really does not want to do. I suggest placing a food in the room that he does not like, then writing the implants to make him eat it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh? What do you mean by that? *tilts her head as she examines Sephiroth’s wig then she movse to gently set it back into a proper alignment* It’s crooked…

Kerash: No, too obvious. THat can wait for another day. Thank you anywhere for your suggestions, scientist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s itchy… I don’t like it, I don’t need it. I don’t want to wear it either… *tries to pull it off his head once again* I know I look strange with no hair, but it hurts less without the wig on. The stitches are sore, they feel better with nothing on them.

Technician: *nods his head* I just don’t want to lose the experiment to something careless when we have come so far with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth and nods at him* Maybe once the stitches are all healed and you’re no longer troubled by the swelling. *reaches over to take the wig from Sephy and sets it to the side of the bed* Still, I thought you were tired before? Why are you reading, Sephiroth? I don’t understand.

Kerash: Trust me, the boy will not be lost. He is more than strong enough to handle a single day awake. Now, if I had said fourty-eight hours, that would be another thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know, I just want to read now. I’m not tired. *yawns* I feel sleepy, but I don’t want to sleep… *closes his eyes and frowns* It’s so weird…

Technician: He will end up sleeping rather heavily at the end of this exercise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: That is wierd… *pats Sephy’s back and tries to nudge him into her lap* Maybe the stitches are making you too uncomfortable to sleep. I hope that’s it.. *shakes her head as she ponders any other explanations* Because that’s the best tactic I can think of…

Kerash: Yes, I’d imagine that he will. Watch his vitals. If they get too low, allow him to sleep. But I am confident that he can survive this without difficulty. The boy is strong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know and I can’t really tell you. I’m wide awake now, and that’s just how it is. *yawns once again and continues reading. He reaches back to scratch the back of his head, flinching slightly at the pain caused to do so* I’m so itchy… hrmph..

Technician: *slowly nods his head* I will watch his vitals and regular functions. If something important becomes critical, we shall deal with it. The boy’s vitals need to be monitored for the next 72 hours any way, for it is during this time that brain infection is most likely to occur.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grips onto Sephy’s hand and shakes her head* Don’t scratch or touch it, Sephiroth, that will only make things worse. It’d probably be best if we kept your head wrapped up or covered with the wig. That way it won’t be likely that anything will distrub the stitches. *frowns* Want me to find one of the doctors and ask them to wrap up your head?

Kerash: Yes, I am aware of that. *loudly snorts in irritation* I may not be a scientist, but I have read up on all our procedures and the consequences of the events that will be occurring here. *looks at one of the Sangheili guards* Bring in Hojo. I wish to speak to the man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Ask them to cover it up with a gauze or a bandage something else if you want to, yes… I just want it to stop itching. *tries to pull her hand away* I’ll try not to sctratch it, but it’s just really bad.

Komsulc’mee: *looks over to Kerash and growls, clicking his mandibles together in irritation for a moment* You really want to bring that pustule of a human into our facility? He is under strict lockup in the underground at this time. He will need to be scrubbed down before we bring him in here though. That paticular human is filthy, and I do not want it to contaminate anything in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods and slips out of the bed* Then I’ll be right back, Sephiroth. Try to rest. You need your rest and relaxation. *rushes out of the room, which has been left unlocked and unshielded now that both children have implants in their heads. Soon, she moves up behind one of the doctors and gently pokes his back* Excuse me, sir. But can you get a bandage around Sephiroth’s stitches so he would stop scratching them?

Kerash: Very well. Have him cleaned in a way that he would have never imagined. Keep him chained when you bring him here. I want that murderer and idiot to see how far we’ve come before he is executed for his behavior.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I need my rest, but I don’t think I will be able to get any… *sighs*

Doctor: *glances up from his paperwork and turns his head to face Noemi* Pardon me? *pauses* Oh, I can do that for him. *reaches under the desk to pick up a portable box of wound dressings, then walks pat Noemi, heading into the holding room to sit next to Sephy* Stay put, young one. This won’t take long. *goes through his box of supplies, then picks up a couple of pieces of gauze and tape, then applies them over the stitches where needed. He then gently wraps a bandage around Sephy’s head, though he leaves it fairly loose as he does not want to put pressure on the wounds and cause brain injury or trauma* There. If you experience a headache, fuzzy vision, or you pass out, let us know. *picks up his box and walks out of the room again*

Komsulc’mee: *the hinge edges of his mandibles curl upwards into a grin and he nods his head* The traitor will be ready in approximately ten minutes. *walks out of the room, chuckling to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Gratefully bows to the doctor and smiles* Thank you, sir. I’m certain that Sephiroth will appreciate the additional care to his wounds. *plops back down on the bed and hugs Sephiroth* That feels better, right? I hope so.. *smirks* And look, they said they won’t lock us in anymore. There’s no forcefields or anything.

Kerash: Good. Make certain that idiot get the best cleaning possible. Make it torturous for him if possible. *lowers her head and returns to reading the results from Noemi and Sephy’s last tests. She also keeps a close eye on the monitors*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.