The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly whimpers as his hair is shaved off, but he is already strapped up and secure, so he can’t really struggle much* *”You’re not making it comfortable by telling on me like that!”*

Ysaty’mee: *notices Sephiroth’s upset and grunts, shaking his head. He moves over to his side and wipes off the boy’s arm before injecting him with a fast acting sedative to calm and quieten him down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns and shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~You would not have gotten anywhere anyway, Sephiroth. It was a pointless endeavor. You would have been in much more trouble if you had tarried…~ *frowns as Ysaty’mee injects Sephiroth* You’re putting him to sleep so soon?

The barber finishes shaving Seph’s head bald then walks away. Soon afterwards, the man comes back to sweep up Sephy’s hair so that it wouldn’t contaminate the experiment and also because Kerash had said that she’d like to see if the hair can be used for a wig in order to make the boy’s life easier for a bit.

Then, a nuerosurgeon moves up to Sephiroth and begins making marks on his scalp, indicating where he plans to cut and insert the nano-technology and implants.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *shakes his head once* No. That is to calm him, and to disable the mind gift that exists in his brain. The anesthetic will be administered to him just before the proceedure begins. Your species has a tendency to become very aggitated before something significant – the sedative merely calms the nerves. *places the cap back on the needle and throws it into a nearby wastebin* He is a member of a sentient highly strung species. It seems to be normal for his species for panic to set in before such a significant operation.

Sephiroth: *continues to whimper in his binds, but clearly cannot do anything to stop his predicament. He begins to whimper louder, but that soon quietens as the sedative kicks in and causes his muscles to relax and make him feel very sleepy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, I See… Well, thank you. But Sephiroth and I are not mere humans. We are both quite different and can handle much more than they can. Still, I appreciate your attempt to calm him. *gently massages Seph’s hand* ~This will all be over before you know it. I promise you, Sephiroth.~

The nueral surgeon continues making measuerments then begins gathering up his equipment. Once he’s fully prepared, he moves over to Sephiroth’s side and connection him up to an IV before giving him a general anestetic. It may take ten minutes for him to fall asleep, but once the drug kicks in, he’d stay asleep for hours.

Once Sephiroth is asleep, the surgeon opens up Sephiroth and begins work in injecting the nuerologicly designed nano-machines and ships into Seph’s brain tissue. The implants are bio-mechanical and quite small, so they would easily mingle in with Sephiroth’s brain mass. Once the nanotechs are installed, the surgeon begins placing in larger chips on certain areas such as the movement sectors and vision centers. Once all the work is done, the surgeon carefully sews Sephy back up and allows for the guards to cart Sephiroth back into his room. He’s probably wake up in another few hours after the surgery is done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies back on his bed, quite inanimate and still at first. Then, very slowly, he begins to stir as his conciousness returns. The first indication of his awareness is a weak groan he makes as he wakes, feeling a rather bad headache thanks to the operation and swelling in his cranial area. He remains lying there for several more moments, then makes another soft moan and he tries to force his eyes open, quickly shutting them again because of the harsh overhead lights which sting his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *has remained at Seph’s side and was reading a book when she heard Seph’s first moan. She quickly stands up and moves over to place her hand on Seph’s, squeezing it* Shh… take it easy. It’ll take some time for you to adjust. You feel like shit, don’t you? *gives him a small smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a weak groaning noise, then very slightly nods his head* Yes… *keeps his eyes closed and pants slightly as he tries to adjust to the pain levels he is currently experiencing* Turn off the light…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs* I’m sorry, Sephiroth. However, the lights are as off as I can turn them. I can’t turn off these ones. *points to the ones on the walls* I’ve tried. *sits down next to him and gently rubs his shoulder* Do not panic if you start getting a lot of information or text scroll across your vision, even with your eyes closed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I’m not getting anything like that… *groans* There is a just green prompt that keeps telling me about my heart rate… *coughs slightly, then sits up and tries to stand up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It’ll start soon enough. I was bombarded with tons of information not long after the first time I woke up. It took me a long time to get used to it. Now, it’s not even a problem to have data scroll along the sides of my vision or have a targetting program activate while practicing with guns. You’ll see.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally forces himself to stand up, then begins to stumble towards the bathroom area, groaning* I want to turn it off… how do I do that…? It’s buzzing inside my head.. *buries his face in his hands and groans* Make it shut up!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and quickly moves to stand up. Desiring to help support Seph and keep him stable, she walks up beside him so that she can grasp onto his arm. From there, she holds him upright and tries to guide him in a straight path* I am sorry, Sephiroth, but there is no way for us to turn it off. I don’t even think Kerash can turn them off now that they’re inside your head. *shakes her head* You’ll get used to it soon enough though.

Meanwhile, the implants are likely to notice that Sephiroth is off balance. So, they’d attempt to correct his balance and get him to walk straight. Also, other programs would be trying to force Sephiroth into accepting their presence and not to fight against them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to get used to it… I didn’t ask for this… *groans and stands properly, then tries to wriggle away from Noemi, not wanting any help* I can do it.. thanks for the help, but I can look after myself… *stumbles into the bathroom area, then begins to drink from the sink tap, coughing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth and slowly shakes her head* Please, stop being so proud and stubborn. I’m only doing my best to watch over you… I do care about you, Sephiroth. You know that. *watches him for a moment then quickly moves to the side of the room. She picks up the wig that was made from his shaved off hair then moves over to Sephy and tries to offer it to him* Here. Kerash had this made for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t look back at her and continues to drink from the tap, coughing* I’m not being proud, I just want to do things for myself, that’s all… *continues to drink from the tap, then splashes some of it in his face* I bet they’re not even going to give me any recovery time… *reaches behind his head to scratch at the newly stitched up area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth’s attitude and steps forward. She grips onto Seph’s hand to pull it away from the stitches then gently sets the wig ontop of his head* They said that you’ll only have to read and study up on your lessons for the next few weeks as well as report for check-ups so they know that you’re healing perfectly. I’m certain that you can handle that, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and lowers his head, then glances back at her, frowning* I don’t want to have that on my head. I’ll look stupid… *sighs and moves away from the sink to lie down again* My head is killing me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at Sephy* Would you rather walk around bald for the next few weeks. *follows him* And it’s your own hair, Sephiroth. Do you really think that you look stupid in your own hair, hm? *Shakes her head* I think you’re just being grumpy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies down on his bed once again, groaning* I’m sorry… I’m not trying to be grumpy, I’m just in pain. *closes his eyes* My head feels like it’s going to explode or something. To make things worse, I hear a sharp beeping in my ears and it’s not going away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *bends down so her head is hovering over Seph’s face then moves to peck him on the nose* Well, let me see if there is anything at all that I can possibly do to make you feel better. *Closes her eyes to help her concentrate then begins chanting the words to the strongest healing spell that she knows of. Soon afterwards, Sephy would feel the energies of the spell coursing through him in an attempt to invigorate him and make him feel better*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains relatively still as Noemi casts the healing spell on him. He sighs slightly, then curls up and lies on his side, his headache somewhat relieved by the spell* Thank you, Noemi… but it didn’t take the ringing noise away. Its as loud as it ever was, and its annoying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmmm… Sephiroth, can you send me the buzzing sound. Maybe I can think of what it is. Maybe it’s not a buzzing at all. *Shrugs then moves to lie down next to him* And may I say that I think that wig looks fine on you. You can barely tell that it is a wig.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* I can’t send you the buzzing sound right now… if I did, my headache would get much worse if I use my telepathic powers… *sighs and tries to stay still* I don’t want to do anything right now, I don’t want to think… *tries to cover his ears* Be quiet, noise!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns with concern and reaches over to pat Seph’s shoulder* Shh… Calm your mind. It is probably just information that you’re too paniced to absorb at the moment. *frowns in thought for a moment then tries to send Sephiroth her implants’ frequency directly to his* You don’t need to use your psychic abilities to talk to me if you you don’t want to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scrabbles at the air and loudly hisses* Stop it, it’s getting worse! *sits up and covers his ears with the palms of his hands* Ugh… I can’t take it any more! *Sephy’s heightened emotions and frustrations causes his implants to pick up on his dislike of their current configuration, so they move into hibernation mode, their processes running in the background instead of trying to assist him. He sighs and calms when the buzzing has ceased, then moves his hands away from his ears once more, glancing up at Noemi* That’s a lot better… but that was so darned annoying.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.