The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods at Noemi and points to a shower in the back of the room* You can clean off there, girl. If you have problems understanding the controls, speak to one of the Sangheili guards in the area to help you.

Noemi: *nods and slips off the bed. She frowns as she glances back at Sephiroth and shakes her head but quickly rushes to the shower. Soon afterwards, she looks around for the nearest guard* Umm… Ysaty’mee? Can you help me? I don’t understand this thing.

Kerash: *sighs at Noemi’s failure and shakes her head then snorts into Sephiroth’s ear* Get up, boy. I gave you extra time, now it’s time for you to get ready for your surgery. We are placing the implants in today. *move in to nip Sephy’s ear, causing solely pain and no damage, before stepping back and waiting for Seph to awaken*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud yipe and immediately sits up to rub his ear* What? You’re going to cut open my head and give me those conforming brain implants? Is this because I was annoyed at you last night? *deeply frowns and moves off the bed, looking around the room for a place to retreat to*

Ysaty’mee: *is busy across the other side of the room, moving boxes of paperwork. He looks up at Noemi as she speaks however, and walks across the room, moving into the cell* What is it that you do not understand?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts at Seph’s statement* No, this is not because of your behavior. Your age is right so we had prepared for the operation for the last week. It is now time for you to have them placed in your head. You will not give us any problems, is that understood? *moves over to Sephy and shoves him forward* Now, go join Noemi in the cleansing room.

Noemi: *grins at the alien then points at the shower* I’ve never seen controls like those. Can you show me how to use them so I can take a shower. I would like to be clean for today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles as he is shoved, falling onto his knees. He makes a soft growling noise as he gets to his feet again and lowers his head, not looking back at Kerash as he heads for the showers. He says nothing as he moves to stand behind Noemi, snarling to himself*

Ysaty’mee: Stand back, smaller female. *grasps the lever on the wall with his inner two fingers, gently pulling it back. Then he twists it to both sides, trying to indicate how to operate the device* Turn it this way for warmer water, the other for colder. It is not nearly as complex as other plumbing features I have seen before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs as she watches Ysaty’mee and releases a soft sigh, feeling quite idiotic now* Of course… Well, now that you show me it, it looks so obvoius. *steps into the shower and begins to strip before looking up at the guard* You can leave now. Thank you a lot. *removes her shirt and begins taking off her pants*

Kerash: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s attitude and moves over to speak with the surgeons who are about to work on Sephy as soon as he’s ready.*

Noemi: *looks up as she notices Sephy’s growls and waves him over, softly speaking* What’s wrong, Sephiroth? Didn’t get the sleep that you wanted to? I feel like I slept much more than three hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *strips down, then shoves past Noemi and moves into the shower, standing next to her* Feh… *scowls* I express one scrap of dislike and now they’re going to operate on my mind and make me conform to their stupid obeying regime. *loudly snorts* Bastards.

Ysaty’mee: *gives Noemi a polite nod, then walks back out of the cell to resume shifting Kerash’s work into it’s new place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs before moving over to wrap her arms around Seph’s neck and pull him back in order to hug him* Shh… You know that they were going to do it soon. They’ve been preparing you for the operation for weeks. *gently brushes her fingers through his hair* It’s a pity that you’re going to have to start all over… I always thought that you were insane to grow it out, of course, but it’s still a pity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What…? What do you mean, start all over? *frowns* They’re going to shave all my hair off?! *loudly whimpers* No. I won’t let them. *quickly looks around the room* I need to get out of here… right now. Help me? We’ll run away together…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grips onto Seph’s shoulders and shakes her head* It will grow back, Seph. Calm down. You’ll be fine. *reaches over to grip onto some shampoo then dumps it ontop of his head and begins to clean his hair* You’re just going to look a bit like me when I had the implants placed in. Remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks very unhappy, but slowly nods his head anyway* I don’t want to get the operation. I’m fine as I am… if Kerash wants me to behave more in future, I will… *sighs* Anything is better than being turned into a drooling conformist idiot with no free will, doing whatever they demand of me… *lowers his head, sniffling* They’re going to ruin my personality and turn me into one of their slaves…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns even more and bends down so her face is level with Seph’s and looks into his eyes* Sephiroth, do you think that of me? I’ve had the implants in my head for nearly four years now. Am I a drooling, brainless, conformist, hm? *slowly shakes her head* You should think twice before saying things like that. *finishes cleaning his hair then grabs some soap and begins to clean him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles to himself as Noemi washes him off, frowning* Well, no… but you’re not argumentative either… I don’t want to be turned into somebody who just allows themselves to be stomped on when something comes up that they don’t like… if Kerash wanted me to stop arguing, she could just make the higher ups change my implants so I would shut up and do what they say. I don’t want to be like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Finishes cleaning off Seph’s upper body then moves to press the soap into his hands* Do not worry so much. You’ll be fine. I promise you. *bends down once more to kiss the top of his forehead* We should hurry up. *grabs some soap for herself and begins to clean herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whimpers slightly, but nods at Noemi* Alright… *uses the soap to wash his lower half and legs, standing under the water for a few moments to rinse off. He then steps out of the shower and grabs a towel to dry himself with* They’re going to do the surgery today? *frowns* How long am I going to be gone for…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Seph’s question, finishing up her own shower and stepping out to dry off as well* Why are you asking me that? I’m not going to be one of the surgeons working on you, Seph. *shakes her head at him* All I can say is that it probably will be the same amount of time that I was in surgery. Do you remember? I was knocked out the entire time..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* I don’t really remember it well. I wasn’t too old at the time it happened to you. *finishes rubbing himself dry, then walks over to the bed to change into the set of clothes laid out for him* I just don’t want to spend a week throwing up and recovering from it. *frowns* Kerash never told me it was going to happen until today…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh? *frowns at Sephiroth* It was just barely four years ago, Sephiroth. You were about 8 then. How can you call that “not too old”? *shakes her head then begins to get dressed* Kerash never told me the exact date either. But I do recall her telling you over and over again this past month that it was coming.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, she never did… *moves back to the bathroom area and locks himself in the toilet cubicle area* *”I don’t really remember much of your neural implant operation either. You were in the lab the day previous, and then you were gone for half a week. After that, you were given a few days to rest.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *moves to the opening to the bathroom* Are you two almost ready? We need to get started soon. Hurry up.

Noemi: Yes, Kerash. We’ll be out soon. *sighs and looks toward the cubicle* ~Sephiroth, be brave. You’ll be fine. The implants are actually quite useful once you get used to them.~ *Moves to the sink and quickly brushes her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Be brave…? I want to leave.”* *frowns* *”Just distract Kerash, I’m going to make a break for it in a moment. Just tell me when she’s not looking.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head and sighs* ~Sephiroth, please, stop this nonsense. You won’t get anywhere from there. There’s not even air vents big enough to fit you in this place. All that you’re going to accomplish is getting yourself in trouble.~ *walks out of the bathroom and nods at Kerash* I am ready. Sephiroth is not though. He’s trying to escape..

Kerash: *snorts and looks at the guard* You, Sangheili, go get the boy and bring him to the operation room. We do not have time for his nonsense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Traitor!! Why did you tell her that!? Now she’s going to make things a hundred times worse for me… thanks a lot, Noemi.”* *growls, but doesn’t leave the area because he has nowhere to go*

Ysaty’mee: *nods his head and steps past Kerash and Noemi, walking into the bathroom, shoving the door open to the toilet cubile. He picks up the struggling Sephy with both hands, carrying the boy out of the cell with relative ease. He carries him across the lab, heading for the operating prep area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I don’t think they’ll make it worse for you, Sephiroth. I just don’t want you to get into further trouble by making this worse than what it has to be.~ *sighs and shakes her head as she watches Seph being hauled off to the operation room. Then, she looks up at Kerash and softly speaks* May I watch? I think Sephiroth would behave more if I am present to give him support.

Kerash: *nods at Noemi* Very well, you may accompany him. You did not have much other than flight simulation classes scheduled for today and those can wait. *turns around and stalks into her temporary office*

Noemi: *grins and nods before rushing over to the operating room. She looks for Sephiroth, who is being strapped down to the table and then moves to sit down near to his location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *struggles angrily in his binds as he is strapped down by a pair of Sangheili assistants, then closes his eyes and begins to whine in a helpless manner, upset and angry with the fact that he can’t get away. He senses Noemi’s prescence and glares at her for a moment, then turns his head away* What do you want… *begins to sniffle* You’ve come to mock me now?

Ysaty’mee: *calmly* Be quiet. *picks up a brace designed to hold a human head still, then he places a hand under Sephy’s head, sliding the brace under it* If you keep up that behavior, you will be given a sedative before they begin. *places a heated blanket over Sephy after he is strapped in properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head* ~Sephiroth, you know me better than that. I would never mock you. I want to give you company and try to make this more comfortable. I”m going to stay here until they’re done. I won’t leave your side, I promise.~ *walks over to Sephiroth and reaches over to gently grip onto his left hand. She gives it a soft squeeze in an attempt to reassure him*

Meanwhile, the surgeons are gathing up their equipment. One, a barber, moves up behind Sephiroth and begins to shave his head once it is strapped down.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.