The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: I did not find either of them to be any trouble. They spent most of the travel time asleep. I will be in the background area should you need assistance. Your files and backed up work will arrive in your office within the space of this working day. *walks out of the area with the clip board*

Sephiroth: *”I still don’t like them very much. At least, not after that youth bit me. The older ones are too strong to fight against too. They haven’t called me puny yet, but I’m betting they will sooner or later…”* *scowls as he hears Kerash call him a ‘handful’, resenting the fact she is blaming his treatments for some of his past unsavoury behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *remains at Seph’s side, but she is busy examining their new surroundings for the most part, extremely curious* ~This place is so different. It feels much darker and the lights aren’t as harsh as the white ones in the usual laboratory. I hope the beds are comfortable..~ *frowns as she notices Seph’s snarling and pats his back* ~Calm down, Seph. We both know that your agression levels spike after they inject you with testosterone. It’s not like she’s lying. Also, try not to start fights with the Sangheili here, please.~

Kerash: *nods at the guard* Very well, but do not assume that I cannot handle things on my own. *gives Ysaty’mee a toothy smile* Afterall, in my time in the Selith’reh, I killed more than my share of your race, Sangheili.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth and clenches his fists, making a very frustrated and annoyed ‘Tch!’ sound* *”I’m not going to start fights with anybody if they don’t deserve it. If those Sangheili want a fight, I’ll give them one though.”* *turns his head away from Kerash and Noemi, still quite annoyed* *”This place is more gentle on the eyes, I will admit. I wonder what will happen to Hojo and Jenova now…”*

Ysaty’mee: *just gives Kerash a polite nod and resumes walking away to complete his next assignment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I’m only stating a very clear and obvious truth, Sephiroth. You do get more aggressive because of the testosterone treatments. It is not my fault that this happens.~ *sighs at Sephiroth’s reaction and shakes her head* Kerash? Where’s our new room? We’re tired and would like some sleep.

Kerash: *turns her attention to Noemi and nods at her* Yes, your room. Follow me. She strolls over to a small room to the side and deactivates a shield* This will be where you shall rest until the main complex is fixed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know that… I still don’t like it. Stop mentioning it…”* *scowls and looks up at Kerash as she opens the shield to the new room* Will our normal tests be carried out here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, there will be no breaks in the routine. So, rest now while the other technicians prepare for the day and arrive. The day will commence in three hours. Understood?

Noemi: *softly groans at the small amount of time allotted for them to rest, but she slowly nods* ~I was just stating a fact, Sephiroth. I hope the beds in there are really comfortable.. I’d like much more than just three hours of sleep.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Kerash, openly expressing his dislike. He slowly nods however, and grunts, walking into the new area* Yes, understood… *thrusts his hands into his pockets and moves into the new holding cell, frowning at the weird shaped beds. They are oval in shape, but very large, because they are meant to accomadate fully grown Sangheili. Sephiroth flops down on the one nearest the door and sighs* Well, at least they’re comfortable…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks around for a few moments before walking up to Seph and lying down next to him. She tries to cuddle up against him and sighs* Yes, you’re right.. they are comfortable. ~I hope you don’t mind that I want to sleep with you… Just with all that just happened, I’d rather have you company. Anyway, I like your touch.~ *leans in to gently kiss the tip of Seph’s nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t mind sleeping with you, I like your heartbeat. It’s soothing.”* *closes his eyes as Noemi kisses him* *”I’m glad you like my company, I like yours. You have been a great prescence of comfort since I was very little. But three hours is no time to do anything with. I want more time to sleep… stupid Kerash.”* *deeply scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nuzzles her nose against Seph’s chest* ~Well, complaining about it now will just give you even less time to sleep, Sephiroth. So, go get yourself to sleep and be angry at Kerash later. As for giving you comfort, I would rather say that you gave me comfort. You don’t want to know what it was like in the lab before you were born. Hojo was ten times worse..~ *Shivers* ~Still, for now, sleep.~ *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’d rather be angry at Kerash now. There’s no need for her to give me hormone injections. I’m developing just fine without them…”* *snarls* *”I’ll sleep, but right now I can’t. I’m too annoyed…”* *tries to snuggle up against Noemi*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns, shaking her head* ~Sephiroth, we don’t know if you’re developing fine without them.. She’s been injecting you with them for a few years now and you haven’t had time to develop without them.~ *sighs and pats Seph’s back* ~You really should get to sleep. You know how annoying and uncomfortable our procedures our when we’re sleep deprived.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We would be sleep deprived with the stupid short nap. Who the hell can honestly get any sleep in three hours? I’d be just settled and lightly resting by the time that three hours is up.”* *grumbles to himself* *”Why not just allow us to sleep for the rest of the evening?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s attitude* ~Fine, if you’re not going to sleep. Then I at least will. I have no desire to be absolutely tired during my lessons and procedures.~ *closes her eyes and relaxes, cuddling up even closer against Sephy before fully relaxing and slowly falling asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares up at the ceiling and sighs, closing his eyes. He does not fall asleep however, and mostly spends his time thinking, scowling as he thinks about Kerash, Hojo, and Jenova’s treatment of him. He curls up and lies on his side, growling to himself, and would still be fuming and very bad tempered when the three hours are up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *notices after a while that Sephiroth is not sleeping and moves into his new room. She stands infront of the bed that Noemi and Sephiroth are using before lowering her head to look at Sephy* Questioning whether or not all this is worth it, small one?

Noemi: *softly mumbles in her sleep, but remains quite calm and relaxed. She tightly hugs onto Sephiroth as she sleeps and persses her face against his shoulder, even though he is smaller than her at this point in their lives*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Kerash and openly glares at her with contempt in his eyes, making a soft growling noise* What do you want to do to me now? *tries to sit up, but that is hard becaue Noemi is hugging him. So instead, he turns his back to Kerash, making a soft snorting noise* Don’t you have something better to do… there’s still plenty of time before we have to get up again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: You are not sleeping. I can clearly see that, boy. *narrows her eyes* And you did not answer my question. Are you beginning to question whether or not you should be loyal to this alliance or not? If given the chance, would you change sides to get back at me, hm?

Noemi: *mumbles slightly as Sephy moves about, but remains asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and keeps his back to Kerash, not bothering to answer her. He folds his arms and growls in reponse, offering no more conversation than that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Very well then, do not speak. It will not matter either way. The sun will be coming up in a few more hours and as soon as its up, your day shall begin. *walks out of the room and returns to her make-shift office*

Noemi: *moves to cover up Seph’s mouth in her sleep, muttering* No more…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as his mouth is covered, frowning* *”I wasn’t talking…”* *tries to wriggle out from her grip, wanting to explore their cell area* Please let go of me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *is still deep asleep and refuses to let go of Sephiroth for the time being. She is more than content with him at her side. Also, she refuses to lift up her hand from his mouth for the time being*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and gives up for the time being, staying put. He closes his eyes and finally gives up, trying to fall asleep. He probably would just fall off to sleep when the three hours is up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *chooses to allow the children another few hours than she had originally stated in order to give the lab team time to reestablish in the Sangheili stronghold. Once the clock hits 7:30 am though, nearly four hours after Kerash had originally told the children that she’d wake them, the alpha raptor strolls into the children’s room and snorts into their ears* Wake up. It’s time to start the day.

Noemi: *loudly groans at Kerash’s words and slowly sits upright* Mmm… Morning already? *yawns and looks up at Kerash* Is there a shower here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans in protest to the wake up call and rolls onto his belly, wanting to continue sleeping* Go away… five more minutes… *groans, he is tired, in a bad mood, and would be determined to give Kerash and the rest of the project crew a rather hard time today*

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.