The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps slightly at the feel of the movement and stares about. She had never been in a real moving vehicle, so she is fascinated by the feeling. However, she notes that there are no windows as well and sighs* Yes, there aren’t any windows, Sephiroth… I doubt they’ll let us sit up front where we’ll be able to look outside. *glances at the guard who has spoken in English and nods at him* Thank you, sir.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the guard nods and picks up a bottle of mineral water from the supplies box beside him to offer to Noemi, then begins to play with the clips on his gun, bored*

Sephiroth: It’s not fair, why won’t they let us look outside? We’re not going to run off, or remember which path to take and come back there… *folds his arms and pouts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Maybe it is meant to keep other people from seeing us… Maybe other people than Hojo would want to harm us if they find out about us. Or maybe there’s dragon spies about who they don’t want to have tipped off. I don’t know. *shakes her head, frowning* Does the public know about our existence, Mister… I’m sorry, I don’t know your name. *looks over at the guard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the guard tilts his head at her for a moment and shakes his head* “My name is not pronouncable with your tongue. It is Ysaty’mee. As for your existance, the public does not know much at this time. They know that a ‘super weapon’ is being developed to combat the dragons, but that is all.”

Sephiroth: I still don’t like it… *moves to lie down on the seat, sighing* *”At least we’re safe here though. I scanned the van already, the walls of it at at least four inches thick. Not even a round of armor piercing bullets could shoot through that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns slightly at what the alien tells her* Thank you, Ysaty’mee. *has no problem pronouncing the name at all* I hope the public won’t become too disappointed that the “super weapon” is not an actual weapon but us… *looks down at Sephiroth then moves to lies down next to him* ~Your ability to scan items is amazing, Sephiroth. I’ve never once had anywhere near to being close to your abilities.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *reloads his gun and then places it back in its holster on his belt* “They’ve no reason to be dissapointed.”

Sephiroth: *”I’m sure my ability to scan is no better than yours. All you need to do is practise with it again and again. You will get better with it if they make you practise with your skills as much as they make me use mine…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and looks up at the guard before broadly smiling* Thank you, Ysaty’mee. I’m glad that you think they’ll not be disappointed with us. ~Sephiroth, I’m not a psychic like you are. You’ll always be better than me at those things. I’m certain that even me speaking like this is not as loud as yours.~ *snuggles up against Sephy’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know about that, I can hear your mind perfectly well. You’re doing a very good job, so do not be concerned about that.”* *shivers slightly* *”It’s a pity that there is not a blanket here, I would rather like that…”*

Ysaty’mee: *just curtly nods his head and takes out his weapon again, beginning to dismantle it and reconnect the parts to entertain himself*

*meanwhile, the other guard begins clicking his jaws together in an impatient manner. He wraps his knuckles against the thick metal wall behind him and makes an irritated rumbling noise* “How much longer is this ride going to take? I am a warrior, not a baby sitter. These humans are already tired and bored.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *presses herself up against Sephy and hugs him* ~Here, take some of my body heat. I hope it helps.~ *rubs Seph’s back then looks up at the guards* I’m sorry that we are boring to you two. We do not need babysitters; we did hold our own against Hojo and Jenova back there.. *frowns* Do you know what’s going to happen to the two of them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *cuddles up against Noemi and sighs* Thanks…

*the other guard makes a growling noise and shakes his head* “No. We are only given orders, we are not told anything beyond that at any point. That will be a question you will have to ask your own superior.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins at Sephy and gently kisses his cheek* ~Sleep well, it looks like this is going to be a long ride, Sephiroth. I hope the new place that we’re being brought to isn’t too bad. I don’t want to be put in a junker of a room.~ *looks up at the guards and nods* I see, thank you for the information. I am very grateful for your friendliness.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *curtly nods* “You are welcome… *pauses for a moment, having trouble trying to pronounce her name* “..Noemi.” *fixes his rifle up once more and glances towards the door* “This ride will not take much longer, but we have been instructed to monitor and care for you. If you need anything, ask.”

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, finding the humming, soft movements of the van, and Noemi’s closeness comforting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods then looks up at the alien* Can you get me some water, Ysaty’mee? I’m really thirsty and could use something to drink. *pats Seph’s back* Sephiroth is probably thirsty as well. He received the worst of it from Jenova.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *picks up the bottle of mineral water that he took from the supplies box and offers it to Noemi once more* “There is only one – it was mine and I do not need it for I am hydrated. You will have to ask Komsulc’mee for his, or share that one.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods and gratefully takes the bottle of water* Thank you, sir. This is more than enough for me. *opens up the bottle and takes a sip before she looks down at Sephy* Sephiroth, are you thirsty as well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* No, that’s alright… I’m fine. *yawns and once again tries to rest, figuring there’s nothing else to do while in the van* *”Thanks anyway, but I wouldn’t drink anything those creatures have. There’s something about them I really don’t like, I don’t know why we ever allied with them…”*

Ysaty’mee: *nods back at her and leans his head back against the wall, returning his plasma rifle to it’s holster at his side. He jolts upright once more as the van goes over a pothole, but quickly relaxes again once he realizes it is not a threat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I don’t see anything wrong with them, Sephiroth. They shared their technology with us and agreed to help us get rid of our mutual enemy. Why don’t you like them, Sephiroth? I find them quite fascinating. Especially their mouths, I can’t imagine how they can eat..~ *takes another sip from the water then snuggles up against Sephy’s side* The road is rough, isn’t it? Why aren’t we in a flying vehicle, Ysaty’mee?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They just look ugly and they smell funny. They’re never friendly. They don’t have a sense of humor, and the one youth I fought against got so mad that I beat him, he rushed up and bit me after the fight was over.”*

Ysaty’mee: “A flying vehicle attracts too much attention. It is much safer on your behalf to travel in an unmarked fire-proof vehicle.” *glances down at the small device on his belt* “We are nearly at the new destination. I imagine your superior will want to speak with you when we arrive.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *pats Sephy’s side* ~You don’t have much of a sense of humor either, Sephiroth. I’m certain that you would have thrown a fit if you were beaten by the youth instead. So, don’t get too miffed over such small things.~ *nods at the elite* Thank you, sir. I hope that Kerash isn’t in too bad of a mood… *nuzzles against Seph and closes her eyes* I think we’re going to sleep until we arrive there… *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The vehicle continues to drive on for the best part of another hour. It slows down as it drives down int into the new underground military facility, passing through four levels of security and a set of massive cast iron blast doors.

At the end of the journey, Ysaty’mee opens the back doors to the van and gets out to complete security checks as well as sign arrival documents, while Komsulc’mee stays inside the van with the children. When they are cleared to go, he pokes them, not being terribly gentle about it.

Komsulc’mee: *speaks in a gruff and annoyed tone, still unhappy that he was ordered to babysit Noemi and Sephy* We are here. Get out. Ysaty’mee will show you to your new temporary home.

Sephiroth: *groans slightly as he wakes up, not really liking being disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans at the poking but opens her eyes and gets up, yawning* We’re here already? That was fast. *stretches for a bit then nudges Sephers as well* Sephiroth, wake up. We need to go to our new rooms. *pokes his stomach until he decides to say something*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Komsulc’mee: *growls* Hurry up and get out. You’ve a new area waiting for you. It is only temporary, but you will be expected to treat us with respect while here. Understood?

Sephiroth: *groans again and sits up, coughing* We’re here…? *rubs his eyes and yawns, slowly standing up, stepping out of the back of the van* I want to go back to sleep… I’m actually happy to go to a new room for once… *yawns once again*

Ysaty’mee: *waits a moment for Noemi and Sephy, then turns away to lead the way, heading into nearby doors, entering the giant complex* Follow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns at the elite and shakes her head* I do give your kind respect. You are all great warriors and very skilled at that. I am more than glad to have your kind guard over us. *hops off the cot in the van and moves to follow Sephy* ~I agree. I’m more than tired myself, but I’m also quite glad that Hojo never injected whatever it was in that siringe into either of us.~ *shivers at the thought*

Kerash: *has arrived via hover craft at another more public opening and walks into the complex. She quickly stalks toward the area where the children will be staying and stops infront of their new room, waiting.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ysaty’mee: *continues walking ahead at a casual pace, a clipboard containing paperwork clutched in his left hand. He walks down a hexagonal shaped corridor, glancing back only once to make sure that the children are still following. The entire area inside the complex is hospital grade clean, the walls and floor a very dark blue metal colour. The ceiling is lit with bright blue plasma filled bulbs, and other ‘elite’ type creatures wheel entire trolleys filled with weapons, ammunition and other supplies down the same hallway that the guard is currently walking down* Your quarters are up ahead here.

Sephiroth: *stays quite close to Noemi, not liking the new and unfamiliar place at all. He is also intimidated by the 8ft high inhabitants of the facility, but he does his best not to show that he is afraid*

Ysaty’mee: *turns down another corridor, walking past two sets of sliding glass security doors before he finally enters the new laboratory. He walks over to Kerash and hands the clip board out for her to take* There were no problems at all. I will leave these in your care now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *wraps her arm around Seph’s waist and pats his side* ~Calm down. If we were going to be ambushed, they would have already have done that by now. Sangehlii are not known for being deceptive. In fact, I’ve always known them to be straight to the point. That makes them quite reliable and trustworthy.~ *faintly grins as she spots Kerash, more than happy to see a familiar face*

Kerash: *holds up her non-thumbed hands then shakes her head* Put those down on my temporary desk, Ysaty’mee. *swishes her tail* And I am quite glad these whelps did not cause you any undo difficulties. Though the male can be quite a hand-ful, especially after his hormonal treatments.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.