The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly and moves to lie on the floor, not wanting to move. There is a small amount of blood dripping from his left ear canal and he remains fairly still* I want somebody to help us… I won’t be able to stop her again if she comes back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *examines her barrier for a moment then rushes back over to Seph’s side and sits down next to him* I hope so too… We’re not equiped to take care of this sort of thing yet. *deeply sighs then blinks ass he looks at the floor. Noticing a small splatter of blood on the tile, she follows it to Seph’s ear* Sephiroth, you’re bleeding… *reaches out to lift his head so she can look at his ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly and tries to keep his head still. His inner left ear has been damaged due to the internal pressure in his head when Jenova was attacking his mind, but it is nothing paticularly serious* I’ll be fine if I just rest for a while…

*the sound of Hojo’s screaming and breaking glass can be heard as Jenova picks him up and tosses him into the cafeteria’s glass serving counter area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You’d better be… I wouldn’t know what to do with my life if you weren’t still with me. *yelps at the sound of the breaking glass and moves to grip onto Seph, hugging him* I want this to end…

Meanwhile, several auto-guns become activated in the complex, but none of them are designed to hit anything in the courtyard. So, for now, Hojo and Jenova are safe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans in pain but slowly puts his arms around her and tries to pull her onto the floor with him* Don’t you have any way of… contacting Kerash…? *closes his eyes* I just want to sleep…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I have no more ways of contacting her than you do, Sephiroth. *shivers slightly at the continued fighting sounds and continues to hug onto Sephy. However, she decides that she should try to ignore the situation and get her mind off it somewhat. So, she faintly smirks* You know, you always said that you could not wait to get into the army and fight. You’re not doing a great job today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a mild noise of amusement and slowly grins up at her* No, I’m not… so far, I am a Grade A failure at doing anything useful in my first real hostile confrontation… I wonder if I am going to be punished for this..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Undoubtly. You’ll be locked away in a room full of scorpions and darkness for a week. *smirks back at him* Then they’ll beat you half to death for how badly you protected me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in amusement* Unlikely. We’re still alive… it wasn’t a total and collosal failure. *closes his eyes. resting his head on it’s left side* My ear feels blocked…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns* It was bleeding and looked pretty bad when I looked at it, Sephiroth. *frowns in thought* Here, let me try something. *quickly gets to her feet and moves to her bookcase. She picks up one of her magic books that contains healing spells before rushing back over to Sephy. Once sitting, she flips through the boook before finding one that she thinks will help* Alright, let’s see how good I am. *begins chanting the words to the spell, casting a powerful healing spell on her friend*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains relatively still as Noemi conentrates and casts the powerful healing spell on him. He goes quiet and numb for a moment, then sits up, rubbing his ear, shaking his head to try and get the rest of the blood out of it* Thank you, Noemi…

Meanwhile, out in the Cafeteria, there is a loud thumping noise, then crashes as a large group of Elite-style 8-feet high armoured guards crash the area. They immediately seize up Hojo and handcuff him, while other guards electrocute Jenova with a large tazer rod, carrying her out of the cafeteria on a stretcher so that one of the other science departments can put her back in preservative liquids. Another guard picks up pieces of limb and tentacle that were cut off Jenova in the fight, following the others outside.
    The majority of guards stay in the area, holding Hojo in position as per their orders, awaiting a more superior ranked officer to come along. Two more guards walk into the laboratory, and begin looking around for the experimental subjects, calling out to them in unhuman gruff language native to them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* You’re welcome. *tenses up as she hears the noise outside and moves to press her head against a small crack between the beds so that she can hear better. A wide grin appears on her lips as she recognizes the language. So, she rushes over to Sephy and hugs him* Help’s arrived, Sephiroth. We’re saved!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The guard hears Noemi talking and peers in the observation window, rapping on the glass with its two inner fingers. It then gestures with it’s hand that it is safe for them to come out, and it stands guard by the door.

Sephiroth: We are? *grins as he’s hugged* When did that happen? *gets to his feet and glances out of the glass* I wonder what happened to Hojo and Jenova..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t know… but it looks like he wants us to come out. *moves to shove the beds back away from the bed and looks up at the guard before pointing to the door* It’s locked from the outside, sir. We can’t get out. *shakes her head in order to emphasize her words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The guard makes a rumbling noise to itself, then tries the doorhandle, pulling it hard as he opens it. He then continues to make his rumbling noise, waving them out, pointing towards the lab’s exit door as if to indicate that he wants them to leave.

Sephiroth: And go where, exactly? *frowns and tries to pull away the furniture that Noemi piled up by the door as a means to barricade it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* I don’t know, Sephiroth. I guess we follow this guys instructions. *grins as she sees the door open and slowly steps outside. She looks up at the guard and thankfully nods at him* Thank you for saving us. *looks back and waits for Sephiroth to exit as well before moving in the direction that the alien is pointing in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

WortWortWort: *walks ahead of them and tries to lead them out of the lab and through the cafeteria. He then indicates to the exit doors, which are now wide open, and there is a plain white van awaiting to pick them up.

Sephiroth: *frowns, but nods at Noemi* Yes, follow… I guess that’s all we can do for now. These guys know how to keep us safe… *looks quite apprehensive as they are led towards a van outside* Is this right? Are we supposed to be going this way? I don’t like it. Something’s wrong here… *slows down, halting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tilts her head as she looks at the van then frowns and examines the guard, slowing down along-side Sephiroth* Are you certain we’re supposed to go in there? Aren’t we not supposed to leave the laboratory… *turns her attention to the van again, frowning in confusion* ~Where do you think they’ll take us if we go inside, Sephiroth?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know what they will do to us. I just know we’ve never been out there before. Though, this is an emergency. Still, I do not trust it – not one bit.”* *glances up at the guard and frowns* You’re trying to kidnap us, aren’t you?

Wortwort: *the guard glances down at Sephy and makes a soft hissing noise, shaking his head. He once again points to the van and begins to growl in his own language that they should follow and go with him there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and nods to the alien, responding back in his own language* “Alright, sir, we’ll go. Can you tell us where we are going? We’ve never been outside the lab before.” *turns to grip onto Seph’s hand then begins moving to the van, leading Sephy along* ~He’s wearing a uniform from the company and says we need to go with him. Kerash probably sent them or someone else. Either way, he doesn’t seem to be here to kidnap us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m still not fond of leaving, we’ve never left before. Not even last time when Hojo went crazy…”* *frowns, but follows along with Noemi anyway* *”I don’t understand a word it’s saying…”

Wortwort: “We are taking you to a nearby laboratory for safe keeping until this place is cleaned up. These are orders from the president himself. When the blue alien woman’s containment tube was breached, it caused quite a stir. The security warnings for this area lit up like a battlefield.” *he opens the back of the van, revealing a rather comfortable interior, as well as two more guards who have been placed in there for monitoring the arriving cargo*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods, showing her graciousness to the alien* “Thank you, sir. I’m glad that we won’t have to stay around while the laboratory is a mess.” *climbs up into the van* “How long will we be in this other location?” *glances over at Sephiroth* ~Oh, they haven’t taught you this language yet? That’s strange.. Anyway, he says that we need to be moved while they clean up the lab.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ve never been taught their language… nobody has taught me yet. I don’t start learning it until next year.”* *steps up into the van after Noemi, liking the seats as he sits down nearby her* These are nice. *stares nervously at the guards, jumping as the van doors are closed shut* *”I sure hope we’re not being led into any danger…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, these are nice seats. *Frowns in thought for a moment before looking at the guards* “Do any of you know how to speak English? Sephiroth doesn’t understand your language and wants reassurances. I’d appreciate it if one of you can speak to him and help him understand.” *gently pats Sephiroth’s lower back in order to assist in calming him down* ~I don’t think we’re going into danger at all, Sephiroth. If we were in trouble, we wouldn’t be given such a comfortable traveling device.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The van begins to make a rumbling noise as the engine starts up, and then there would be the feeling of motion as it begins to drive away from it’s location.

*One of the guards next to Noemi looks down at her and nods in response, glancing over at Sephy to speak to him. His voice is very animalistic, deep, and gruff* We are moving to a safe area. That is all.

Sephiroth: *frowns, but slowly nods* I see… I want to look out the windows, but there aren’t any….

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.