The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses in pain at the impact of Jenova’s screach and clutches her head. Noticing that the guard she was speaking to before has collapsed due to the psychic contact, she deeply scowls and shakes her head* ~Damn, that’s annoying..~ *the young woman turns her attention to Seph and studies him for a moment* ~Yes, you’ve mentioned how annoying Jenova is in the past… Hasn’t she tried doing things that made you act without wanting to act in that way in the past? Are you going to be ok?~

The guard who was infront of Hojo screams in pain and manages to fire off one bullet at Jenova before collapsing due to the screach as well. In fact, all the guards on that level collapse as well as a few workers on levels above and below Jenova.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *collapses and goes still as she is shot, hissing in pain, the screeching ceasing*

Sephiroth: *seems to be in pain even after the screeching is over* *”I’m alright… but I’d be a lot better if she doesn’t do it again….”* *groans and begins trying to pick the glass out of his palms* We need to get out of here before they recover… and I need to go to the Medi Bay…

Hojo: *is lying on the floor and holding his head, due to the fact that he did not like the screeching either*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephy* We were just in the medical lab, Sephiroth. We can’t go back in there. It’ll have to wait until later. *she grips onto his arm and begins pulling him forward. The young woman stumbles about a bit, having been made dizzy by Jenova’s screach, but manages to make it to her objective, the courtyard. She quickly pulls Seph inside before looking around for someplace to hide* This level doesn’t leave much for us to hide in.. *Frowns then turns to face Seph again* Let me see your hands.

The guards and other staff for the lab remain knocked out and unconcious. So, at the moment, it is just Hojo and Jenova alone in the lab, with the exception of the various immobile bodies lying on the floor. However, there are other guards from the command central who are getting in contact with Kerash and informing her of the situation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles to himself as he is dragged outside the laboratory, frowning as he looks around the courtyard, shaking his head* There’s nowhere to hide here, you are correct… *thrusts his hands into his pockets and shakes his head* No… I don’t want you to look at them. You’re the one that shoved me onto the glass in the first place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Seph’s actions and moves to grip onto his arm* I did not mean to push you into the glass and you know that full well. We just needed to get out of there, it was starting to stink. Can you really say that you wanted to stay back there. *pulls out his right hand and begins to study it, ignoring any protest that Seph may give her* You know that I wouldn’t knowingly hurt you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly, but quickly gives up and stays still for her. He tries to keep his hands still, but finds it hard not to close them due to the pain, and the fact that there are still pieces of glass in his palms* I know, but it still hurts… I hope those guards wake up soon and catch Hojo…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Shh… Be still, Sephiroth. This will be over soon enough. *works with speed and care, gently pulling out the shards of glass before casting spells to heal his hands* And I hope so as well… *glances into Seph’s eyes* Please, answer my question from before. Can Jenova control you if she tries?

Meanwhile, an communications system in the lab activates, producing a hologram of Kerash as she decides to communicate to the lab from her home. She scowls as she sees the status of the lab, and her scowl deepens as she spots Hojo. “So, it is true? What are you trying to achieve here?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I really don’t know if Jenova can control me or not, Noemi…*clenches up his hands after they are healed and glances into the lab area, hearing Kerash’s voice*

Hojo: *snickers and slowly sits up* This is my lab, you stupid scaled idiot… *yells up at her hologram* Mine, do you hear!? Nobody else’s… for too long I have been left and ignored in my office. So, I want to have my old job back. And I will take it by any means necessary. So, back off. The experiments are mine anyway, I contributed to my project more than you ever did yours!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Well, I hope that she can’t. I’d hate to have you loose control and turn against me. *frowns at the sound of the yelling then moves to crawl under one of the tables in the courtyard* I hope this is almost over.

Kerash: *releases a loud snort at Hojo’s proclimations” Fifteen seconds – and do not deny it, we have Lucrecia’s records that confirm it – do not necessarily make a higher commitment than anyone else in this facility. You are a murderer and have been stripped of your title based on your own actions. Now, stand down before I authorize the automated systems to eliminate you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves under the table with her* I hope so too… but while they’re yelling with each other, it takes the attention off us.

Hojo: What are you going to do? Nothing, that’s what! *gets to his feet, brushing the glass off himself* My actions are what got me higher than everybody else, you stupid idiot. They ignored me for years and years, and always let other people be in charge despite the fact that half the ideas that got the Jenova project off the ground are in fact MY idea. *snarls*

Jenova: *flails her limbs about, but due to the fact the crown is suppressing her brain waves, she cannot do much right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods and shivers slightly. She grumbles and huddles up under the table* It’s cold out here… I hope they get rid of Hojo soon. *glances over at Sephiroth* How are you hands? Did I do a good enough job at healing them?

Kerash: *loudly snorts at Hojo’s proclimations and shakes her head* Very well. I shall give you one minute to vacate the area. If you are not gone by the time I finish programming the security systems to eliminate you, then you shall be killed, human. *the holographic projection suddenly cuts out and disappears*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think there’s still glass in them… they hurt still, but they’re healed up… *keeps his eyes glued to the doorway, frowning* I hope they get rid of Hojo too, I don’t even know how he got back here…

Hojo: *snarls and moves over to the Laboratory door, locking it shut. He moves back over to Jenova and begins to unhook the slave crown from her head* This is our moment of truth, my love. We must escape from here, take me with you. We’ll start a new life and kill all of those who oppose us.

Jenova: *screeches telepathically as the restrictor device is shut down on her head, and she moves her limbs up to try and pry it off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t know ei- *yelps at the sound of Jenova’s next screach and clutches her head* I hope they kill her too, Sephiroth. I really hate that noise. In fact, I never liked anything about her. She’s ugly and blue and has *shivers* I just hate her. I’m quite glad you’re not that much like her. *slides out from under the table a bit to glance around, trying to get a glance at the lab through the windows surrounding the courtyard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *finally has enough strength to rip the enslavement device off her head, throwing it through one of the windows nearby. She makes a loud verbal screeching noise and rises up off the ground, picking up Hojo, intending to enslave him and use him later. She quickly begins searching for a way out, then blows out the doorway to exit the lab, floating into the cafeteria area. She makes another loud screech as her attention falls on Jenna and Sephy, moving towards them*

Sephiroth: I don’t know how I am related to that thing… *remains hidden under the table, shivering as he hears Jenova’s screeching. He loudly whimpers as Jenova notices them and tries to hide behind the chair in front of him* Go away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps as she spots Jenova and quickly moves to flip the table that she’s under so that it’s standing upright on its shorter side and forming a make-shift barrier between Jenova and her. From there, she grips onto Seph’s arm and backs up toward one of the trees* ~Maybe we should climb up to the ceiling…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and looks up, needing no encouragement to follow Noemi. His attention is fixated on Jenova, and he flinches* I think she’s trying to break into my mind…

Jenova: *screeches as Noemi and Sephy move away from her. She drops Hojo like a toy that she is no longer interested in and continues moving towards them, reaching out for them. She snatches out with her limbs, grabbing at Sephy’s arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her eyes widen as she sees Jenova move for Sephiroth and hear his statement and she quickly moves to secure her hands around Seph’s right arm* ~Stay with me, Sephiroth. I don’t want to face loosing you to something like that.~ *tries to cast a fire spell at Jenova, similar to the one she had used against Hojo earlier, and contincues to move toward the back of the room where there’s windows that can be scaled* Stay away from us, monster!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to pull his hand out of her grasp* *”I just want to get away from her!!”* *whimpers and tries to run towards the opposite wall, glancing around for a vent or something similiar to break and escape through*

Jenova: *hisses recoils in pain as the fire spell is cast on her, causing the top layer of burned skin to ooze and bubble, immediately turning into a dark blue liquid which drizzles off her body. The skin slowly heals back over and she advances on them once more, moving in to try and grab Noemi around the neck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Sephiroth, where are you going? *stops to move to chase after Sephy, but she gets caught by Jenova. She gasps in pain as the alien wraps its hands around her neck and struggles* ~Sephiroth… please… I need help. I need you.~ *tries to pry Jenova’s hands off of her neck, but she isn’t strong enough to accomplish much*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No!! *makes a loud growl and deeply scowls at Jenova, concentrating his powers in his heightened rage to sever the alien’s arms at the elbow joints*

Jenova: *loudly squeals in pain and jerks away, immediately working on healing her arms. The ends seal up and thin tendril-like tentacles begin to grow from the injuries. She glares at Sephy and rushes at him, knocking him over. She then moves ontop of him and begins breaking into his mind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *collapses onto the ground as she is released by Jenova. Gripping at her neck, the young woman gasps for air and tries to recover from the alien’s attack. Her eyes are initially squeezed shut as she fights back against the pain and diziness from the previous lack of oxygen; however, she slowly opens them after hearing Jenova move away from her. It takes several minutes for Noemi’s vision to stop spinning and unblur, but once it clears up, she sees Jenova ontop of Seph and hisses* No… Get off him. *loudly coughs and moves to her feet as quickly as she can before moving to slam her body into Jenova’s side. Noemi loudly hisses at the impact, stumbling away from Jenova, who would most likely not have been moved much by Noemi’s attack* once it’s over and shakes her head* Not strong enough. ~Sephiroth, please, fight back against her.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m trying to!!”* *flinches under Jenova and tries to kick her off him, also biting the tendrils that wriggle around his face*

Jenova: *lowers her head down and increases her level of focus as she works on breaking into Sephiroth’s mind, breaching his mind barriers after a few more seconds of effort. She picks up Sephy by his neck as he goes numb, then holds him up like a prize, making a soft hissing noise as if laughing. She resumes looking for a way out, carrying Sephy with her into the food preparation area of the cafeteria, intending to use one of the fire escapes in the kitchen*

Hojo: *has picked up a chair from the cafeteria and sneaks after Jenova, intending to smash her over the head with it, taking advantage of the fact that Jenova is preoccupied at the moment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps as she sees Sephiroth go limp and decides to cast an even stronger fire spell on Jenova. This one may be strong enough to make her arms explode. Right after casting the spell, not noticing that Hojo is moving to attack Jenova as well, Noemi rushes at Seph and moves to yank him out of her grip. Putting as much effort as she can, in addition to the fact that she is yanking Seph as her fire spell activates, she yanks him out of Jenova’s grip. After insuring that she has a firm hold on her friend, Noemi rushes into their cell and slams the door shut* Sephiroth… can you hear me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *squeals in anger as Noemi casts the fire spell on her, then tries to focus her efforts into manipulating her instead. This does not last for long however, as she is too distracted by the pain to do anything useful*

Hojo: *seizes the opportunity and smashes Jenova across the back with the chair, causing her to fall over*

Sephiroth: *makes a soft groaning noise and forces his eyes open* Stop yelling at me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *quickly shakes her head at Sephiroth and rubs the side of his face* I’m not yelling. *deeply sighs then gets up* Just stay there. *looks around before beginning to shove the beds up against the doorway. She lifts them up so they’d block more space and pants in exhaustion once she’s done* I hope help comes soon. *sits down next to Seph and pats his head once more*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.