The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lunges the piece of wood into Hojo’s arm as he opens the door, only managing to make a mild scratch* Shit… *backs up, whacking Hojo with the wood as he comes into the room* Run, Noemi!!

Hojo: *growls and raises his arm up to try and stop himself from being whacked so much. He smirks grabs the wooden rod, yanking it out of Sephy’s hands, tossing it out of the holding cell* I don’t think so. Now sit down and accept your treatment. I’ve missed working with you for years.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps as she sees Hojo smack the wood out of Sephiroth’s hands and deeply frowns* ~No, I’m not leaving you behind. No way in hell will I do that…~ *frowns in thought before coming up with a plan. So, she begins softly chanting a spell she had learned from the books that Kerash gave her years ago. Soon afterwards, a fireball explodes in Hojo’s face. As soon as the spell is activated, Noemi grabs Seph’s left arm and yanks him toward the exit* Let’s go!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *needs no encouragement to leave and grabs onto her hand firmly as she retreats for the exit* Where are we going to go? There’s no way out of this lab, you know that… not unless… *glances up, looking for air vents*

Hojo: *topples onto the floor of the holding cell, taking a few minutes to recover. He growls and stands up once more, hollering* I’ll get you for that, you little whore!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns as she hears Hojo’s yells and rushes even more* No, we can’t escape, but we can probably find someplace better to hide.. Maybe we someplace where we can trip the.. *stops as they pass a fire alarm trigger then looks at Seph* Do you know how to activate that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly nods his head and grabs up the mortar from a nearby experiment table. He rams the balled end of the mortar through the glass and pulls the trigger switch, activating the overhead sprinklers and the alarm. He pulls his hand back, which has been cut by glass and is bleeding. He wraps it up in his t-shirt and runs towards the back of the lab* That will make them come quickly… *grabs her hand and pulls her towards the area where he gets his MRI scans*

Hojo: *kicks over the wastepaper basket in the holding cell, strewning its contents across the floor. He snarls and walks out of the cell, looking around the area* Where are you? Come back. I’m not going to kill you, just take you with me. This corporation has been holding my lab experiment for too long! *he glares up at the fire sprinklers as they go off and yells* That’s not going to stop anybody!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I’m certain that they’ll come soon too… Especially if they watch the tapes and see that it’s you who triggered it. They’ll think it’s another escape attempt from you. *presses herself against the glass then deeply frowns as she spots Jenova’s containment tube* Ick. I hate how that thing just stares at us. *snorts at Jenova and flicks her off before she hears Hojo’s yells* I really hope that help comes before he finds us. We don’t have many hiding places here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We can hide in the MRI machine, but he’ll probably find us before too long.. I can try blowing out one of the vents again if that would help, but I can’t fly up there… I’m no good at it. *pulls Noemi into the scanning machine area and opens the door* *”Be really quiet… we can hide in here for a while… I think.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Tenses up as Sephiroth tries to put her in the machine and quickly shakes her head* No.. What if it turns on? We’re not protected from the radiation or prepared at the moment. *she is also mildly claustrophobic, so she doesn’t want to be confined to the MRI machine* Can’t we find somewhere else? *softly whimpers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* *”Name somewhere else! I can’t think of anywhere!!”* *is becoming quite tense and upset. He glances to the roof and attempts to yank out the vents with his telekinetic abilities*

Hojo: *hears the noises that Noemi and Sephy are making, moving in the doorway of the room they are in* You can’t escape. *pulls the syringe filled with printer ink out of his pocket and grabs out at Noemi’s arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* I told you before, that’s no use. I’ve grown quite a bit since the last time we tried that. I can’t fit in there any more. *yelps as she spots Hojo and quickly dashes to the other side of the room, gripping onto Sephiroth and pulling him with her. She spots a small crevice behind Jenova’s containment tube and pulls Seph toward it before squeezing into the crevice* In here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nearly falls over as he is grabbed and pulled along. He runs along the room with Noemi and tries to cram himself into the crevice* Go away, Hojo!!

Hojo: *smirks at them* You’re backed into a corner now. *kicks Jenova’s containment cell and smirks at them. Then he crouches down to reach into the crevice to grab at them* Come out. There is no use hiding, it won’t do you any good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps and presses herself against the wall, keeping behind Seph in order to use him as a barrier* Go away! You are not supposed to touch us any longer. *whimpers at the thought of what could possibly be in the siringe that she’s seen Hojo carry*

Meanwhile, several guards move into the lab’s level. Their communications can be clearly heard from the lab where the trio are. Also, the fire alarm system is deactivated by one of the guards.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *kicks a foot out at Hojo’s hand and snarls at him in an attempt to keep him away* You heard her, you’re not supposed to touch us any more! *crunches one of the syringes in Hojo’s lab coat pocket with the heel of his boot, causing the contents to leak all over his white coat* The sprinklers and the alarm stopped… now what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hopefully that means that there are guards in the area and that they’ll soon find us and Hojo. I really hope that I’m right. Your father is too persistent to fight off all night long.~ *notices that there is an important tube that goes into Jenova’s unit near her and decides to yank it out* Leave us alone, Hojo. *liquid begins to leak out of the area where Noemi yanked out the tube and Jenova’s tube slowly drains*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curls up and avoids the fluid leaking all over the floor* Yuck.. I sure hope they come soon, because I sure don’t want that touching me. It smells really bad. *peers out of the crevice and glares at Hojo*

Hojo: *is busy trying to tilt Jenova’s tank on one side and stop it from leaking even further* You brats are going to ruin everything!

Jenova: *leans forward in her containment cell, becoming more aware as she slowly warms up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances down at Sephiroth* ~You’re lucky that you’re still small enough to do that… This is such a cramped area to me.~ *grins slightly at Hojo’s reaction and begins pulling out more tubes and wires from the back of the container* Leave us alone or I’ll pull something out that will kill your precious Jenova.

One of the guards overhears Hojo’s commotion and moves into the room. He frowns at the sight of the disposed scientist then calmly states in an attempt not to rile the ex-Professor even more. “What are you doing here? Let me see your clearance tags.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You should just pull out the plug… I hate it anyway. You should kill her, she’s disruptive and tries to talk to me sometimes.”* *seems happier as he hears the guards, but remains hidden for the time being*

Hojo: *glares, his attention turning to the security guard* Clearance?! *growls* I don’t need clearance! This whole floor only exists because of my work! It’s mine, nobody else’s. It’s my intellectual property, thus it’s my floor!

Seferia
    Keymaster

The guard frowns at Hojo’s response and raises his gun to aim it at the former professor. “Please, show me your security clearance or I will shoot.”

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Seph’s suggesiton* Do you know which one of these will kill her? I don’t really know which one to pull.. *begins to yank at every wire and tube she sees in the back of the container, unaware that she’s actually making Jenova wake up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know anything about the cooling systems, all I know is to avoid getting in the way… *stands up, standing on his tippy toes because he doesn’t want the leaking coolant to get on his clothes* I hope you know what you’re doing…

Jenova: *slowly raises up one of her arms, pressing it on the glass. She is trying to fight against the slave machine device on her head that is supressing her brain wave patterns*

Hojo: *snarls at the guard* You can’t shoot me – I don’t even have a weapon. Besides, this is my place of work. If you shoot me in my own work space, you’ll have commited mutiny. I am a very important piece in this entire operation. Taking me out of the way will seriously impend progress.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Grumbles* Of course I don’t know what I’m doing, Sephiroth. I never was told how this stupid thing works. All that I know is that there are wires and tubes here, and if I pull them, something must happen. *continues yanking the tubes and wires, finally pulling out all of them* There…

The guard’s eyes widen as he sees Jenova move and he quickly changes his aim to shoot at Jenova. He empties his clip into the tube, creating several cracks and holes in it then radios for the other guards to come to his location.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and curls up on the floor as the sound of the guns go off, the coolant seeping into his clothing* *”I want to get out of here… I want to get out of here… I want to get out of here…”*

Hojo: *howls in anger as Jenova is shot. He runs over to the guard and tries to grab onto the gun to make him stop firing further* I’m going to have you hanged for this!! What kind of idiot brings a gun into a laboratory and shoots unarmed people, let alone experiments!? You’re going to kill the children hiding behind it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps at the sound of the shots as well, but notices the way that Hojo is yelling. She bends down to grip onto Sephy’s arm and firmly speaks to him* Stop that. Now, get up. Here’s distracted, so let’s get out of here. *tries to push him out of the crevice*

The guard struggles against Hojo then shoves him away and to Jenova’s cell. The source of the impact is likely to shatter the glass on Jenova’s cell, which took tha majority of the damage from the previous bullets, and breach it. “Enough.” He frowns as he hears information from his radio. “Mister Hojo, you are not permitted into this laboratory anymore. If you continue to struggle, we’re gong to have to arrest you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps as he is pushes forwards, falling onto the ground outside. His hands land in broken glass shards and coolant, causing him to flinch in pain. He quickly gets to his feet and runs for the door*

Hojo: *snarls at the guards and raises his hands up, yelling* Does it even look like I’m struggling to you!? I tried to stop you from killing the source of the Jenova project, I haven’t struggled or fought against you any other time during the time period that you have been here. *loudly snorts* Stop being a narrowminded idiot and stop trying to kill the experiments!

Jenova: *makes a squealing noise as she fights against the slave device, her unhuman arms thumping agains the remains of the weakened glass to push it out. When it shatters on the floor, Jenova steps forwards, falling directly onto the floor with the glass, immediately cutting herself open. Her dark purple blood begins to mix with the coolant on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances back at the scene, noticing that Jenova is free and yelps. She rushes even more and winds up bumping into one of the other guards. It takes her a moment to look up at the man, then she quickly speaks* Please, help us. Hojo is not supposed to be here. He’s trying to kill us or something. *glances back at Seph then Jenova once more* ~Can you tell if that thing is alive, Sephiroth?~

The guard frowns at Hojo and shoves the scientist away from himself before pointing his firearm at Jenova once more. “You refused to cooperate and show your identification and security clearance. Then you siezed my weapon and tried to interfere with my job. That is struggling. Now, stay put or I’ll shoot you then this.. thing.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *begins to make a telepathic screeching noise to disrupt the thought patterns of everybody else nearby*

Sephiroth: *flinches as Jenova screeches* *”Does that answer your question…? She’s been alive for much longer than we have… much much longer… I hate her, she always used to try and talk to me…”*

Hojo: *growls* You tried to shoot my experiments, what do you want me to do, stand aside and let you?!

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.