The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *reaches over to gently rest her hand on the left side of Seph’s jawline and gently nudges his head so that he’d be looking at her* Sephiroth, we are both stronger than all the other soldiers out there. We will not die easily. *faintly grins at him* Anyway, knowing that I have someone like you to look forward to- *Trails off for a moment as she ponders her words. She nods to herself then continues on* I think that if I had someone to love like you, I’d have a reason to stay alive. I’d also have a reason to win the war. Before, it was just what we’ve been taught and what the implant they put in my head made me want.. but if you want us to be.. you know. *Shrugs then decides to quickly change the subject* Speaking of implant’s, will you be ready for your implant next week? I’ve heard the doctors say that you’re finally old enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly whimpers in protest at the idea and nods his head* I’m getting it done and I am old enough for it, but I am not looking forward to it at all.. the doctors have to shave off my hair to do it right. Because I’m a psychic they have to be extra careful, but I still don’t want them drilling into my head…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth’s statements and leans up against him* Don’t worry too much, Sephiroth. It’s not that bad. *looks into his face* Afterall, you stood by my side as they placed the implants in me. *deeply frowns* Though I really wish that they hadn’t included some of the programs. It is a pain to just stop moving if I head into an area that they had not previously approved. *Sighs* At least Kerash promises that she’ll make that control module less obvious once I go into the academy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know I’ll be fine, I just don’t want it to hurt, that’s all. *leans against her, sighing* Will you be there when I wake up after the operation? *frowns and pauses* I don’t want to be denied access to areas just because the chip in my head says I can’t. Sounds rather silly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *begins to gently brush her fingers through Sephiroth’s hair and nods at him. She decides not to comment on how the chips have affected her behavior, not wanting to disturb him.* I promise that I’ll not leave your side once the operation is done. *thinks for a moment then slowly moves in to kiss him once more* I hope that proves my sinserity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, becoming quite soothed and tamed by Noemi running her fingers through his hair. He slowly nods at Noemi’s comment of not leaving his side, and leans his head in to return and share the kiss as he is kissed. He makes a soft contented noise that vaguely resembles a purr, then puts his arms around Noemi, cuddling her* *”Thank you, Noemi… you’ve always been there for me. I don’t doubt your continued prescence. I appreciate it. But I am going to miss you once you go off to war…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *contently grins and cuddles up next to Sephiroth. She releases a deep contented sigh and rests her head on his shoulder* ~I know that you’re going to miss me, Sephiroth, but I don’t think you really understand the academy. I’ll be training to be an officer in the navy for four more years before actually hitting the battlefield. They think I’ll make a really good Captain one day, so that’s why they’re sending me to the academy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I still don’t want you to leave me here all by myself… I’m scared, Noemi. I don’t know what they’re going to do to me… at all. Once you’re gone, they could do anything… I’ve enterered puberty now. They know this. They could take advantage of me, who knows…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Deeply sighs at Seph’s fears and moves to sit in his lap. She faces him and then gently brushes her fingers against the left side of his jawbone* ~Sephiroth, you know full well that even with me present, you wouldn’t be safe from them. I have no power to stop them. I’m sorry, Sephiroth.~ *gives him a small smile* ~At the very least, we know how to speak like this. So, no matter the distance, I will always be there at your side.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems quieter and more contented by the fact Noemi is so close to him and touching his face gently* *”That may very well be so, we can talk to each other via this method… but can it pass across galaxies, entire planets? There’s only so far my powers can reach, you know. I’m sure it’s the same for you too. There’s a limit to everything…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins at Sephiroth and leans in closer so that her nose is touching his* ~I have faith in our ability to reach each other no matter the distance. I swear to you that I’d reach you even from the otherplane if needed. I refuse to ever leave you completely alone. That is a promise that you can hold me to.~

*Meanwhile, Kerash has sent one of the assistants down to the research area where Hojo was reassigned into with more videos and data on the children for him to evaluate only. The tapes include the most recent events with Noemi and Sephiroth sharing in a genuine kiss and clearly being very close now*

Feel free to have had Hojo found some way to work on Jenova again. It’s been years, afterall. So, you may do whatever you feel like in order for him to officially betray the federation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *swallows nervously and stares into her eyes, not knowing what to do in this situation with her being so close* *”Thank you, Noemi. I don’t know the true extent of my powers, but I would like to grant you such in return….”*

Hojo: *has busied himself over the last few months by concentrating poisonous printing inks from the office supplies in his apartment, planning for a re-takeover of his old job. He keeps two doses of the concentrated black/murky brown ink in capped syringes in his coat pocket and has been waiting for an opportune moment to get to the upper levels again. He views the given tapes and seems exceedingly angry with the fact he is missing out on seeing important milestones firsthand, deciding to implement his plans today.
    He seizes his chance when the cleaner comes past his room, snatching the old man’s ID tag from his coat as he wheels his cart down the hallway. Hojo sneaks into the elevators and swipes the card through the slot, smirking with glee as the the card takes him to the level containing the laboratory. He uses the ID chip in the cleaner’s ID card to bypass many security features such as double-reinforced doors, and the clean room partition that seperates the outside from the medicinal side of the laboratory, where new medicines are mixed, as well as samples of the experiments are stored. He remains hidden in the area until the lab becomes less busy and winds down for the evening*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues to brush her fingers through his hair. She releases a content sigh and gives Sephy a small smile* ~Thank you, Sephiroth. I appreciate that you will at least try. But I don’t doubt that we’ll be able to reach each other no matter the distance.~ *stares into his eyes, somewhat mesmerized by them. She is so concentrated on Sephy that she doesn’t notice as Hojo passes by their cell*

There are a few lab technicians who are staying late for the evening, preparing samples for the following day. However, the majority of them have gathered up their belongings and left for the day. Kerash is also not present at the moment since she’s left to have dinner and rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’ve a big day tomorrow. We best get some rest soon, hmm?

Hojo: *grabs up several ready-made syringes filled with Mako energy and stuffs them into his pocket. He sneaks across the lab and moves up behind one of the busy lab techs, promptly covering his mouth so he can’t yell out. Then, Hojo jabs him in the arm with the dose of Mako energy and waits until the assistant passes out in his chair. He moves along into the next workstation to do the same to the next Lab Tech, intending to knock them all out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: But didn’t you still have work to do, Sephiroth? *she leans closer to him then rests her forehead on his shoulder* I’m certain there was pleanty of pages in that book that you haven’t torn through. *smirks up at him* I swear you read like a person possessed.

The assistants put up little resistance againt Hojo. Not to mention, there were only a few stray technicians around during the evening. He’d be able to knock them all out rather quickly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, they keep giving me work… and if I don’t read through it quickly, I never have any time to do anything else. *smirks* Plus, if I am going to be one of the highest ranked soldiers in the federation, I need to be full of knowledge. Besides, I like reading about some of the history of our alliance, and past wars. The Age of Reclamation, The battle on the Wutai front, and the time dragons posed as humans and got into the world council. It’s all fascinating.

Hojo: *smirks once the research team is disabled, then heads into Kerash’s office to steal information and ransack it. He is dissapointed that she is not around as he was intending to poison her, but he still takes advantage of rampaging through her stuff while she’s not there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Grins and releases a soft chuckle* My, you are so humble. *pokes his stomach* How are you so certain that you’ll be one of the best? You haven’t even seen your competition yet? *grins even more and lightly tickles Sephy* Anyway, you still devour books.

Hojo will be able to find the keys to Jenova’s containment cell and controls for the experiment cells within Kerash’s office. Aside from that, there is mostly just paperwork and then a computer that is specificly designed for Kerash.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will be the best because I have already been told so. I have done several training sessions and beaten the opposition quite a bit. And I am only twelve now. With training and wisdom, I will become the best. That is a given. *smirks* And I do not devour books, Noemi. I can wholeheartedly assure you that there are no reading materials in my diet. I would get a lot of fiber that way, however… *grabs Noemi’s hands as she tickles him* Don’t you dare.

Hojo: *is quite dissapointed that Kerash is not in the office, as he was intending to poison her. He snatches up Kerash’s keys and continues to steal things of value to him in the area, then peers out the window, glancing into the experimental cell holding area. He growls as he sees Noemi and ponders if it would be easier to just poison her instead. He has always been rather jealous that Noemi’s project had gotten more funding, and he thinks to himself that if she is dead, 100% of the funding will shift into the Jenova project. A win-win situation for Hojo. So, he sneaks out of the office and silently moves over to the holding cell, pressing his back up against the door, waiting for an opportune moment to open it and strike*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yanks her hands out of Sephiroth’s grip then shakes her head* ~You’re way too sensitive toward that form of play. And I did not mean litterally eat books. I just mean you read them and digest them in your brain like crazy.~ *playfully punches Seph in the shoulder then freezes up as she senses Hojo nearby. Her hair would seem to bristle slightly and she frowns, but refuses to look back toward the entrance* ~Sephiroth, do you feel something… familiar? Is there someone near the door?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What?”* *sits up properly and scans the area outside of the door* *”Yes, that’s Hojo.. it feels identical to him. I’d recognise that life energy anywhere…”* *frowns* *”But what is he doing on the other side of the door? I thought he was gone…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns* ~I don’t know. I thought he was gone as well… Do you think you can trip the alarm with your abilities? Or should we just go out there and try to attack him ourselves.. ~ *looks into Seph’s eyes, clearly a bit scared and uneasy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly glances around the room, looking for something adequate to use as a weapon. He moves off the bed and walks over to the other one, lifting up the matress to get at the wood bars underneath. In almost no time at all, he yanks one up, snapping it in the process. He twirls the piece of wood around in his hand for a moment, then holds it like a sword, smirking at her* *”It’s not much of a weapon, but it just may be enough to hold him off, knock him out, or cause some stabbing wounds.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns, not overly enthusiastic by the make-shift weapon. Still, she nods at Seph and moves closer to him* Thank all the gods in all the planes of existence that you’re much stronger than me. *she glances out the doorway, trying to get a look at Hojo. Still, she remains close to Seph and refuses to move near the doorway. As she’s looking at the doorway, she frowns at the sight of all the other assistants who have been disposed of by Hojo.* ~Everyone else looks dead… He must not have been invited in here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grunts* *”Try to stay quiet… otherwise he’ll know we’re ready for him.”* *holds the piece of wood firmly in his hands and stands a few feet away from the door, ready for it to open*

Hojo: *quietly places the keys into the locks on the door and begins to unlock the cell. He pushes open the door slowly, armed with his syringes filled with printer ink*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *bunches up behind Sephiroth and scowls at the sight of Hojo. She covers her nose to protect herself from his stench, but makes a small gagging sound* ~I hope that you beat him to death, Sephiroth. I hate that man. Though I bet you hate him ten times more than I ever did.~

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.