The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* Relax, Noemi. I’m going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen to me. I’ll enter the academy, be really great, beat everyone, become the top ranked soldier, then go off to war and kill all our enemies. It’ll be easy, just you watch. I was born to do it, why would I fail and die? Seems rather stupid if you ask me. *pats her shoulder assuringly*

As the months passed, so did the years. Sephiroth grew from a short and chubby child to a tall and mildly muscular teen. He worked out more or less every day, and spent hours upon hours training, learning the combat skills he would one day need, and would one day maybe save his life in an awkward or dangerous situation. As he entered puberty, The lab was beginning to give him testosterone injections, both to speed up his maturation rate, and to make him more aggressive for fighting. This was good and bad at the same time, for while it did suceed in making him much more aggressive as well as very competitive, he discovered that he did not like losing and avoided it at absolutely all costs. Sometimes he would get into fist fights for little reason, and sometimes he did not need a reason at all to lash out against his enemies. His sour attitude meant he had few friends, but he couldn’t care less about that. In the laboratory, he had also become more aggressive and argumentative against his treatments. At times he would have to be sedated or knocked out completely just so he would not attack the lab techs who worked on him.
    Noemi still remained his only true friend. He still loved his talks with her and looked forward to their evenings together. But as close as he was to her, a great sadness welled up within him sometimes. He knew that the older they both got, the closer the time was for them to part ways and finally fight in the war. When he was a child, it was all he ever looked forward to. But now that day was nearly here, it saddened him. He had overheard the lab tech’s plans to breed him after she was gone, but he would not approve of that. He swore he would lash out at them and make them feel pain if they dared try anything like that.

Today had been a paticularly boring day for Sephiroth. Just more training, weightlifting, injections in the afternoon, lessons in the evening, battle tactics study once he got back to his holding cell. He could do the study any time, he just looked forward to talking with Noemi again. After his lessons were over, he enthusiasticaly snatched up his stuff and headed back into his cell, waiting for his friend to return.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi had faired well throughout the past four years, her body developed into a slender, yet very toned and muscular, well-endowed feminine form. She had not developed the largest breasts ever, but neither did she lack any mammory glands at all. Still, despite her looks, she did not care much about them. What she cared for was developing her skills in flight and intelligence, not her beauty. So, she had a ruggedness about her.

Furthermore, she had become to accept her heat cycles, that were first infrequent and only occurred every few months during the first two years, but now they were becoming more regular. In addition, the hormonal treatments that were given to her each week made the cycles wave accross her with the crashing force of a tital wave. She would be swept away with the maddening desire to mate. While she hated the way she lost her mind during each cycle, she had come to accept their existence, especially since she had her best friend to help her through those times.

But those times were going to come to an end soon. She’d be sent off to the academy by the end of the year, and that brought a mixture of feelings. As much as she was eager to move on with her life and enter the adult world, no longer to be a mere lab rat, she would have to give up her time with her only friend, Sephiroth.

The young man had become more handsome as he hit the beginning of puberty. And despite how much she did not want to ruin her friendship, she could not deny to herself that she had feelings that spanned much deeper than just mere friendship in her heart. Part of her always wondered what his lips would taste like while she was sane. Another part of her told her that doing such would only make him feel uncomfortable. So, she remained silent about her longings.

That day, she had been staying out late, practicing in the flight simulator in order to test her skills. Even though her instructors had always praised the smooth way in which she piloted any plan presented to her in the simulators, she always felt that she could do better. Fruthermore, she wanted to insure that she’d be ready for the real thing and not just virtual reality simulations.

By the time dinner came, though, she had tired out and decided that it was time to return to her cell. She strolled back into the main part of the lab, sighing at the dim lighting. It was as if they wanted to make the lights as uninviting as possible. Still, she supposed that this was better than having blaringly white lights that wound sting her sensitive eyes.

The young woman finally stepped inside her cell, giving Seph a small grin as she spotted him.

Noemi: I swear you grow taller with each growing day, Sephiroth. And you look much older than a nearly 12 year old. *she shakes her head, giving him a friendly smile then moves over to the boy’s side* You didn’t miss me too much, did you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives Noemi an open and genuine smile as she moves to sit next to him. He continues with his studies however, as he has a large amount to get through before tomorrow. He nods at her question* Not too much though, but a little. You are just so missable, Noemi. Look at the crap they’re teaching me now, this is field tactics rubbish. How often does the army fight on the ground? Most of it is aerial persuit anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at Seph and softly chuckles* You know that’s not completely true. If it was true, we wouldn’t have the army or marines at all. There are battles that occur on the ground, especially infiltration missions. But yes, a lot of our battles occur in ships as arial pursuits, but there’s still a place for ground troops. *she leans closer to him, wanting to know what he’s reading. She barely even notices that her face is only a few inches away from Seph’s* It doesn’t look like this book is that bad. It’ll probably prove to be useful in the long run.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little nervous with how close Noemi is to him and swallows, lowering his head* It’s just battle tactics… you know, move in like this, do that, kill people… *frowns* Like a pack of wolves that take down an animal many times larger than themselves because they use teamwork. Though in all the teams I form, I will be the head male. I don’t want to follow another soldier’s orders, I want to devise my own battle tactics. *subtly glances at her and turns the page of his book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *barely bothers to listen to Sephiroth as he speaks. Instead, her focus locks in on his lips. She once again allowed her mind to wonder what it would be like to kiss him while fully aware of herself. She nods and mm-hmm’s at Seph’s statements, trying to fein the impression that she is listening to him. However, she continues to lean even closer to him. Once he turns to look at her once more, she inadvertently moves in to kiss him. However, she quiclky pulls away and blushes* I- I’m sorry, Sephiroth. I- I- *her voice trails off and she just looks down into her lap, ashamed of what she just did*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks back at Noemi with eyebrows raised, wondering why she just did that* Are you feeling alright, Noemi? Seems rather out of character for you to do that, unless you’re moving into another heat cycle. *shakes his head* Take a breather and relax. It’s probably nothing. *glances back down at his book and tries to focus on it, blocking out all other thoughts he has right now. In truth, he rather liked being kissed, but there were security cameras all around them, and asking for that kind of attention at that time would have been a bad idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up at Seph, feeling rejected and deeply insulted that he thinks that she wouldn’t do something like that if not in her right mind. She frowns then turns her head away from him* I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you’d hate it so much… It’s just I- Well… I’m.. *she takes in a deep breath before softly speakings under her breath* You’re a very attractive young man and I have always loved you…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops reading and just sits there as he tries to take in what Noemi has just said. He stares up at her, looking rather confused, and is silent for a few moments* Ah… *lowers his head* Somehow, I knew that. *quickly corrects himself, stumbling over his words* Er, about the you loving me part, I mean. Yeah. Not the attractive part, agreeing to that would sound rather conceited… *frowns* I always thought it was like protection love, silbling love, not actually love-love, ‘I’m attracted to you’ love.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *licks her lips since they now feel dry and keeps her attention averted from him* Well, I guess it was sibling-like before… But we’re older now. *slowly shakes her head and walks back over to her bed* I’m sorry about all of that. *lies down on her bed with her back facing him. She is too ashamed of what she did and admitted to talk anymore to Seph.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously studies her back for a few moments, then moves off his bed, carrying his book over so he can sit next to her* When do you finally leave for your first real flight training, Noemi? I have not been looking forward to it, for I will not see you for months, even years at a time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks, astonished that Seph had decided to come over to her after what she said and did. She looks up at him, silent for a few moments. She just carefully studies his expression for several moments and purses her lips together. Then, she finally snaps out of her thoughts and looks into Seph’s eyes* Huh? What did you say, Sephiroth? I’m sorry, my mind wandered for a moment..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* You really aren’t paying attention, are you. I just asked when you’re leaving here to go to war. When you’re going off to the academy for training. I just want to know how much longer it will take you, and how much longer we will have times like this in the lab.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head* I’m sorry, Sephiroth. No, I wasn’t listening just then. *Shakes her head* You took me off guard.. I was afraid that you’d- *shakes her head and closes her eyes as if to squash her thoughts* Nevermind… *she looks up at him once more* I leave in the fall. The Fall semester starts in September. So, you still have half of a year with me… *licks her lips again then softly speaks* Sephiroth, did you dislike what I said and did before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I’m too young to be doing that stuff. And you’re like a sister to me, and you’re a friend. It would be wrong. *sighs* I just wanted to know when you leave. *frowns* I have not been looking forward to it. *continues his reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s response. She is quite heartbroken by his statement and she simply slowly nods and curls up on his bed. She once again feels utterly embarrassed by her slip up and wishes that she had never kissed Seph at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, watching Noemi. He picks up on her humiliation and embarassment, then sighs and bookmarks his place on the book, setting it down on the floor. He moves over Noemi and lowers his head to kissing her lips, silent. He figures that if he kisses her, it will stop her from being so sad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks in confusion as Seph kisses her then stares up at him* Wha- What was that for…? I thought you said that you don’t share my feelings.. *Shakes her head, confused even more now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Be quiet and kiss me. I want to know something. *once again attempts to kiss her on the lips, though his technique is rather loudly and probably rough as he is wholly and completely inexperienced with the concept*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares at Seph with confusion for a moment longer, but soon, she gives in to the kiss and begins to return it. A smile creeps on her lips as she accepts the kiss and she reaches up to gently rest her hands around Seph’s neck, desiring to hold him in closer to her. She doesn’t mind the roughness at all. Instead, she finds it quite delightful to be kissing him at all.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to kiss her for a few more moments, lowering himself down as Noemi puts her hands around his neck. He pulls his head back after another moment has passed and pants slightly, catching his breath* Well, that was rather interesting…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares up at Sephiroth for a few moments after their kiss was finished. She was panting as well, but that did not bother her in the least. What she was more interested in was reading his expression* Interesting…? Yes, I suppose it is. *she frowned at a thought* Though I’m certain that you’re used to me kissing you quite a bit when I’m in heat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am used to you kissing me when you are in heat, yes. But I had never actually kissed you in return. It was interesting to say the least. *sits back down beside her and smirks to himself, thinking that it was nice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *decides to sit upright and slides so that she’s sitting right next to him. She looks into his face, curious to know more about what he’s thinking and tilts her head* What sort of interesting? Good interesting? Bad interesting? *frowns at the thought that maybe Sephiroth was experimenting and would not want to do it ever again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It was… good. Not disagreeable. *frowns* However, we’re soldiers in a war. We shouldn’t be becoming close like this… what happens if one of us gets killed? *shakes his head* The other will be heartbroken. It shouldn’t happen. *sighs*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.