The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *has already fallen into a light sleep cycle by the time that Sephy is done reading the chapter of the book, so she doesn’t respond. She does, however, softly mumble in her sleep. Even though the words are not really words, they may sound as if she were responding to Sephy if he isn’t paying close attention*

An assistant from Hojo’s old tem goes down to his new office and hands over the work that he is supposed to evaluate for the next week. Some pertains to the two experiments that he once worked on, but most is trivial matters as if to demean Hojo.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls as the assistant hands him the papers and he snatches them away with great anger, not bothering to thank him* More work that the stupid scaled moron didn’t want to do, I see. *throws the papers down onto the desk and leans back in his chair, plotting a way to get back upstairs*

Sephiroth: *frowns at her and continues reading to himself* I do not think there’s any way to stop it entirely. There’s just mentions of ways to alleiviate it, but not to stop it completely… I suppose they would have to cut out your uterus to make you stop going into heat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans and mumbles in her sleep* Don’t wanna… *shivers slightly at a bad dream then moves to hug Sephiroth, not groping him like she did before but instead looking for comfort* No…

The assistant frowns as he receives no thanks then shakes his head and heads back upstairs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and heads out of his small office, slamming the door behind him. He storms off down the corridor and heads for the supplies in the facility, intending to carry out a plan he has to get back into the lab*

Sephiroth: *frowns at Noemi* You’re not even listening to me any more, are you. Not to matter, I will work on the problem as you sleep. WHo knows, when you wake up, I may have finished reading the entire book and can give you a useful answer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hojo was placed into a paper-pushing non-lab area, so he’d be hard-pressed to find anything aside from printers, ink cartridges, pens, and paper. He also is denied access to the laboratory levels, so he wouldn’t be able to easily sneak in and grab items from them either. A few of the desk clerks look up from their work as Hojo pass by and begin whispering amongst themselves, spreading rumors on how to scientist wound up down there.

Noemi: *just continues to hug onto Seph, seeking comfort. She slowly settles down after a bit and stops muttering in her sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls in anger to himself as he snatches up pens and ink cartridges, intending to use them as part of his plan to get back into the lab. He storms back into his office and slams the door behind him, not interested in talking to anybody*

Sephiroth: *allows Noemi to hug him and reads to himself, and would do so for a good many hours if left to his own devices. He is fascinated by the book and becomes thoroughly engrossed in it, wanting to find out all he can, especially how to help Noemi through her heat cycles.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The other data analyists take notice of Hojo’s foul mood and shake their head. They discuss amoungst themselves and finally decide to send in one of the younger males who had recently been hired to see what’s going on with him.

The young analyist, Micheal, knocks on Hojo’s door, quite nervous about it since he had seen Hojo slam the door shut. “Um, Mister Hojo, right? Are you doing alright there?”

Noemi: *finally wakes up after sleeping for over six hours. She yawns and stretches, blinking as her hands bump into Seph’s buttox. She opens her eyes then faintly blushes as she backs away from him* Sorry about that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls in anger and gets to his feet again, walking over to the door to open it* What the hell do you want?! *growls* I’m perfectly fine, if you don’t count the fact I’ve been taken out of my lab and am away from the job I was originally hired to do… *bangs his fist on the wall* I worked on that project for nearly twelve years, and they throw me into a paper pushing job, and give me a broom closet for an office!

Sephiroth: *glances down at her, not seeming to have noticed* Huh? What happened? What are you saying sorry for?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Micheal: *takes a few steps back, taken unawares by the viciousness of Hojo’s anger* I’m sorry about your old job, Mister Hojo.. But it’s not that bad down here. I’m certain that you’ll get used to it with time. *helplessly shrugs, not certain what exactly to say* My name’s Micheal.

Noemi: *lowers her head and continues to blush* For holding you like that.. I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfortable again. *looks over at the book* Did you find anything of use?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Hello, Micheal. *growls* I’ll get back up there, just you wait… I’ll knock that idiot dinosaur freak off her pedastal and get back in my job where I need to be… *sits back down in his chair, glaring at his work*

Sephiroth: Not that much, but um.. *frowns* I know how to make it easier for you when you go into heat…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Micheal: Sir? What dinosaur works around here? I did not know of any even being allies with the federation… *points over to another paperworker that resembles an elite from Halo* He’s about the strangest one that I know of around here…

Noemi: Really? *sits upright and looks up at Seph with great interest* What is that? Please, tell me. I’d like to know how to be helped as much as possible..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *stares at the alien and snorts* Well it seems they hire all types for this stupid place. *growls* Get out of my office, I’m trying to work here.

Sephiroth: *frowns* I’m not sure if I should tell you. Some of it is really quite naughty. I’m not old enough to be doing that stuff either. And some of the other stuff is just… *frowns* No, you’re better off not knowing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Micheal: *frowns at Hojo’s attitude and quickly moves back from his office* Alright, sir. If you ever need help. We’re here to assist… *he heads back to his own cubicle*

Noemi: Sephiroth, please tell me. I’ll find out either by you telling me or reading it from that book. You know that as well as I do. And I’d much rather prefer to have a friendly voice tell me it.. *reaches over to touch the side of his upper left arm and looks into his eyes. There is a distinctive pleading look in her eyes* Please, friend.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *scowls at him* Can you get me a large carving knife? And a keycard to the upper levels? I want to kill that damn dinosaur for all the hell and problems she keeps causing me. I don’t deserve to be knocked down to doing this mundane work, I’m a scientist, not a secretary!

Sephiroth: *pushes the book towards her* You read it then. Because I don’t want to explain it at all…. I’m not even old enough to do that stuff yet!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Michael: *Slowly shakes his head* I’m sorry sir, but we can’t help you with that. You’re going to need to file a complaint with the company. Maybe that will help you get your old job back. *the clerk sits back down at his desk and begins to speedily type on his computer, intending to catch up with his work*

Noemi: Sephiroth, please. *gives him as pittiful and wanting of a look as she can manage* I’d really like for you to tell me. It’s always more comforting for a dear friend to tell me such things than to read them. Please.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks rather embarassed and lowers his head* It suggests teasing a ‘ripe’ female dragon’s underside vent area because that makes her less desperate to be seeded. One can also put a strong male prescence in with her pen, or spray a male dragon’s territory marking musk scent around her. And then there is the suggesting of putting a male dragon in with her so they can mate numerous times. She calms down considerably after mating…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her eyes widen as she listens to the information and she quickly shakes her head. She appears to be deeply disturbed by the information that Sephy gave her and lowers her head once she’s gotten over the initial shock* I… That- *clears her throat then looks up at him* That doesn’t sound like that much of a solution to me… *her voice trails off as she begins to consider what Seph was suggesting once more. She deeply frowns then softly speaks* But if you want to keep that in mind when you are older. No- *quickly shakes her head once more* I shouldn’t expect you to do such things for me. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. *whimpers at all her mixed feelings and thoughts over the situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you it would be embarrassing. *shakes his head* I don’t even like that kind of attention, why would I want to do it? We’re friends, we would ruin that if we did anything dirty. *scowls* No, I’m not doing it. When you find a boyfriend, he can do it, but not me. I’m not meant for breeding and that stuff, I’m going straight into the war when I’m old enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods her head then grins up at Seph* Thank you. I don’t want to ruin our friendship either… *grins at him for another few moments then frowns* But I don’t want you rushing off to war. I’d hate to hear that you died by being reckless. Please, promise me not to just rush things. *reaches over to pat his hair in a friendly manner* Please..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her a rather firm look* I am not going to die. Are you aware of how good the medical facilities are around here? If you get your stomach torn open or lose lung, they can clone another one to put into you. Then there’s cryogenic freezing… I’ll be fine. *grins as if to assure her* You’ve nothing to worry about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at Seph and shakes her head. She wrings her hands in worry then looks up into his eyes* No, you are not taking this seriously. You’ve read the counts as well as I have. Only 12 percent of those injured ever get to come to these facilities for healing. You’ve been told how many get swallowed alive or simply lost and never found again in this war. I don’t want you to become one of them. Please, Sephiroth… Please, just promise me to keep yourself safe. Please, promise me that you won’t be rash.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* Relax, Noemi. I’m going to be the best soldier ever, who cares what I do? I’m going to beat everything. I beat others whom are more than twice my age in training. I’m not going to die. Relax. *proudly smirks, looking rather haughty and confident*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Sadly shakes her head then chuckles at him* I swear, I do not know how you can hold up such a swollen head, Sephiroth. *her expression softens into a grin* I swear you knew from the moment that you were born that you were going to be the best soldier ever. *hugs him in a frienly fashion* I just hope that you actually manage to fulfil your dreams. Still, I would be much happier if you did promise to at least be careful in the future.

Kerash: *Finally finishes making arrangements for the teams to work in unison and be under one guiding hand instead of two. She nods in approval at the teams then tells them to be prepared for the next day in which they’d actually start work. From there, she stalks off to the children’s cells and taps her claws against the glass* You’d better enjoy the last few hours you’ll have off. Tomorrow, we are back to the usual schedule, understrand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phhh, I’ll be careful, Noemi. Though I don’t know how you can be careful in a war. What do you want me to do, tip toe up to the enemy and carefully slash them across the neck? How on earth do you be careful while trying to kill people? *jumps as Kerash taps on the glass and nods* Yes, ma’am. I understand completely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Just- *thinks for a moment, trying to figure out how best to word her thoughts then yelps as Kerash taps the glass and slowly nods, silent*

Kerash: *snorts* Good. I expect no complaints from you two when we resume our daily routine tomorrow. *locks her gaze on Sephiroth* We shall start with some new hormonal treatments with you as well as give you a double dose of the Jenova and Mako mixture that you’re used to because we missed a few day. *looks over at Noemi* As for you, we will conduct a physical. Do get enough sleep. *she swishes around then stalks back to her office*

Noemi: *deeply sighs and shakes her head* I had hoped we’d have more time to be left alone.. *frowns then looks into Seph’s eyes* I was going to say that I don’t want you to rush off and do things just to prove that you are the best when you enter the war, Sephiroth. I’d feel much happier if you didn’t try to play the hero and make yourself a one-man army. That’s all. *rests her head against his shoulder and sighs* If you can promise me that much, then I’d be happy.

Feel free to skip a few years to when Sephy hits his prepubecent years, say him being eleven and Noemi being fifteen. That could be a good enough time for him to hit a puberty if you want, given all the chemicals being injected into him throughout his life.. Or just the point in which Noemi is getting ready to be sent off to the Naval academy. Well, actually, either way that age point would be when Noemi is prepping herself to head off to the academy. If you’d rather make it a different age point, do that instead.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.