The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You say that now and it will happen again… *deeply frowns and reads with her* Ask Kerash about it. I’m tired of telling you. They have it on videotape. I’m not going to tell you again how much I hated it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *mumbles as she continues to read* I already told you that I believe you, Sephiroth. It’s just I cannot feel sorry for something that I don’t even remember? What do you expect me to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How about accepting it and understanding why the heck I want to get away from you next time? I have no way of knowing when you’re going to be crazy like that or not, you know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: But I’m not going crazy today. Just look at me. Do I look insane..? *frowns in thought* Maybe it had something to do with that fever I was developing the other day… Not even a cold shower made me feel less hot..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: According to this book, that is what happens to female dragons who are entering their heat cycle… *glances back at her and frowns* Did you feel, um… *looks awkward* No, forget it. That’s what it is, anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* What were you going to say? I don’t quite understand. What did I feel? *Shakes her head, absolutely confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, um… did you feel like you wanted to have sex or anything like that? Because that was pretty much all you wanted to do… I’m not kidding you about this either, you really didn’t want to do anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t recall that… *shakes her head* I’m much too young to be having sex anyway. Why would I want to have it? *rubs her temples, not understanding things at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: According to this book, you went into a heat cycle. So you must be old enough to have sex now. *frowns* They’re going to take advantage of that..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *whimpers* I hope not.. I don’t want to have children yet. I didn’t even know if I wanted to breed at all. *looks at Sephy* Will you protect me if they do try taking advantage of me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll try, but I’m rather powerless to do anything useful… I hope you know that… *deeply frowns* I’m not good enough to stop them. I couldn’t even stop you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: But you’ve been learning how to use that telekenetic stuff… Remember how you tore down those doors a few years ago? I’m certain you can hold them off. Right? *looks at Seph’s face with a hopeful expression in her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I’ll try, but only if you’re in danger. I don’t want to get into serious trouble again. We’ll have to run away and not mess it up next time if I do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head and sighs* I don’t think that’ll work then… They’ve increased the security a lot since the last time we tried to escape. And I’m much too big to fit into those vents anymore.. *studies him* You’re getting too big as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* We’ll never get out of here, then… let’s face it, the only way we leave this lab is to go to war, or in little pieces after we die…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods* Only a few more years until I get sent off to the academy. I think that the Air forces and marines are already quite interested in me. Especially with the way I’ve been performing in the fligh simulations.. *reaches over to flip the page on the book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I’ll be stuck here for at least another five years… I don’t know what they want to do with me yet. *sighs* Anything would be better than being stuck here. I hate it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and tries to lean up against Seph, wanting comfort* I know… both of us don’t want to be here any longer. But we have no choice. This is who we are.. *points at the walls* We were born as prisoners.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know… *looks rather unhappy* You have less time to wait until you get out of here than me though. *mutters* Lucky….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly speaks to Seph* But I had several years without having anyone like you around to support me. You’re the lucky one. I was always there to comfort you after you had bad days. *pats his back then returns her attention to the book* Have you seen anything that says that I can avoid this heat thing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I haven’t seen anything about it yet, just the details of what it is, what the dragon’s behaviour is during it. Which is annoying, because I don’t want you to try and smother me to death with your face whenever it happens to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *mumbles* I don’t want to do that either… I like having you as a close friend. *deeply sighs* I’m going to go to sleep. We hardly ever get days like this when we can rest. *lies down behind him* Tell me if you find out anything of use.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at her and continues reading the book* What kind of “things of use” do you want me to wake you up for? *flips to the front of the book and begins reading aloud the contents list* Behavioural changes and patterns, dietary requirements, mating dances, conception… and then finally it lists ‘nesting’, but I honestly don’t think you’re going to grab a pile of rubbish or other items to build a nest out of materials you find around the cell here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tiredly mumbles* I doubt I’m dragon enough to build a nest. They’ve tried to test if I have hoarding tendencies in the past and I scored to be just normally greedy and not dragon-like greedy. *yawns and curls up* Just tell me if it says there’s a way for me to avoid going into heat..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t see anything like that in here, but I will read the mating section and tell you. *flips to the section in the book and slowly runs through it, frowning* Not seeing anything so far… only what it is, how the dragon behaves during her heat cycle, and how to placidate her.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.