The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly whimpers and moves into the corner, deciding that she’d best stay quiet and not bother Seph again. She curls up and lowers her head on her knees, miserable because she believes she just lost her only friend over something she doesn’t even remember doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, stop behaving like that. I’m not angry at you, Noemi. I still like you. I just… *quickly shakes his head* Try to keep in control of yourself next time, OK? I really didn’t like it when you ignored the fact that I just wanted to be left alone. I can’t tell you how much I hated it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *mumbles* I can’t appologize for something I can’t even remember, Sephiroth. You can’t say that you’ve never acted strange when your team pumped you all full of drugs. *shakes her head* I’m in control now, isn’t that good enough for you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s fine, I just don’t want it to happen again… *frowns and stands near the door* Aren’t they going to let us out already?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly speaks to Sephy* Why are you so determined to leave today? Usually, you don’t want to go out into the lab…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just want some time alone, alright? *frowns at her* It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want to be kissed and fondled again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head then softly speaks, still sounding quite misserable* Sephiroth, you know I wouldn’t do that when in my right mind. I said so several times that I’d rather not have things like that ruin our friendship…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, you weren’t in your right mind, and you did it anyway… *frowns* I’m not meaning to upset you, I’m just telling you the truth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at Seph* Listen to yourself, Sephiroth. Can you really blame me for anything while I am not in my right mind? I most certainly haven’t blamed you for acting out when Hojo drugs you up… You’ve gotten very aggressive at times when he gave you tons of testosterone and Jenova doses..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t try to rape you, though. *turns his head away from her, not really interested in discussing it* Look, just don’t do it again and we’ll be fine…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephy* You know that I want you as a friend, not as a sexual partner. No matter how much they want it the other way… *notices the book on his bed and frowns* What’s that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Huh? *glances back at her* Oh, that. Kerash gave me that book to read. It’s about dragon heat cycles. You should read it, it may help you understand yourself a bit more… it might even help you to control and conquer your problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh? Heat…? But humans don’t go into heat. *deeply frowns, confused by what Seph just mentioned* I don’t understand at all… I shouldn’t have that much draconic anatomy to go into heat..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Read the book, Kerash obviously gave it to me for a reason. *frowns* They’ve forgotten about us. *moves to sit back down on the bed, grinning slightly, lounging back to relax* A day off, and Hojo being gone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly gets up and moves over to Seph’s bed* If you trust me… Please, turst me, Sephiroth. *climbs up onto his bed and reaches for the book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her, but allows her to take the book, not interested in reading it at that moment* I trust you not to go crazy again for a while. I hope it’s safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *seems to be a bit on the insulted side* Do I look like I’m about to loose my senses to you? I promise, I’m safe, Sephiroth. *reaches over to touch his arm* See, the same old me that you’ve known since you were born.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her and shakes his head* I’m sorry… but you should have seen yourself yesterday. I hated it. I was powerless to stop you. And you wouldn’t listen to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t doubt that you’re telling me the truth, Sephiroth. But I’m not about to act like that now.. *looks down at the book* This is pretty thick. Did you read any of it yourself yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Not much… I didn’t really get a chance to. You were too interested in fondling me and I couldn’t set it down for long enough to read anything useful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns then hands the book back over to him* Then here, you can finish reading it first, Sephiroth. Or we can read it together if you want to. *shrugs* I used to read out aloud to you during the nights a lot when you were younger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I know you did, and I remember it with a great fondness. I wonder how you ever put up with me when I was very small. No doubt I was a raucous and loud child.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, that was easy. I stuffed socks in your mouth until you shut up. *smirks at Seph and winks at him* So, do you want to try reading this book together? *looks at the cover with curiousity* It seems at least somewhat interesting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright. *sits next to her and opens the book* It was interesting from what I saw so far.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephiroth a gentle, friendly hug and pats his back* Don’t worry. I’m not going insane now and won’t be going insane any time soon. *looks down at the book and begins to read it*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.