The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just spends about half an hour in the shower area and rubs himself dry, changing into his sleeping clothes. He moves back into the holding cell area and makes his bed before climbing in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans in her sleep and begins to shiver as her body cools off. A soft whimper escapes her lips as she continues to shiver*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and gets to his feet, pulling Noemi’s blankets over her* This is the last time I get up, alright? *moves back to his bed and lies down once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *whimpers and continues to shiver. She shuffles about in the sheets and tries to tightly wrap herself up in them* Cold….

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just drifts off to sleep for the evening, soon falling into a deep restful quiet sleep. He would remain that way until morning unless he is disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly groans as she finally wakes up. She slowly sits upright and rubs her head, moaning* What happened…? *She looks over at Seph then yawns* Seph? What time is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles, only half awake* It’s still early, go back to sleep… they won’t buzz the alarm for at least another two hours. *yawns and rolls onto his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shivers and whimpers then gets out of her bed and heads over to his, thinking nothing of it since she’s slept with him before in the past* I’m really cold, Sephiroth. Can I sleep with you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as she nears him and sits up to get out of the bed* Get away from me… I don’t want you to start that silliness all over again!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh? What are you talking about, Seph…? *deeply frowns, feeling rejected* You’ve never said anything about disliking it when we’ve slept together in the past. *shivers once more and softly whimpers then moves back over to her bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What am I talking about? *frowns at her* You’re the one who kept trying to touch my private parts yesterday. You kept trying to kiss me and shove me to the floor too, like you wanted to mount me and have sex. I told you over and over to stop, and not once did you listen to me. *folds his arms, angry* I don’t want you to come anywhere near me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares blankly at Seph then shakes her head* I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. I wouldn’t try to have sex with you at all. You’re much too young and I’m too young too… *curls up and pouts, miserable that she’s being rejected by her best friend*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ask Kerash, they’d been videotaping it all day… *scowls and gets to his feet* I’m too annoyed to sleep now. *stands up and heads into the bathroom, brushing his teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Why can’t you just tell me… *frowns and lowers her head. She sniffles a bit because she feels betrayed by Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls back to her* I already did tell you. If you want proof, just smell yourself, or ask Kerash. You certainly don’t seem to remember it. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns and lowers her head, still sniffling* I didn’t do anything… Last thing I remember is being lead into the lab by Hojo. Why are you being so mean to me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You were mean to me! *growls* I begged you to stop for most of the day. You didn’t listen to me. Not once. *snorts* You have no idea how much I wanted to get away. I don’t want that kind of attention…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, Sephiroth. How many times do I have to tell you that? *shivers once more* It’s really cold in here..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Go ask Kerash. I already told you twice. *moves back into the sleeping area and brushes out his hair* By the way, Hojo’s gone. I don’t know why, but he’s not going to be working on us any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *just sits on her bed with her head lowered, still sniffling since Seph had given her the cold shoulder. She doesn’t even bother to respond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *changes into his clothing for the day and awaits to be let out, actually looking forward to it this morning so he can get away from Noemi*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash is still busy reorganizing the lab and making certain that everyone understands what will be happening from this point forward. So, there is no one who comes to get the children. However, an attendent stops by their cell to leave some food for the two.

Noemi: *sniffles* If I really did what you said I did, I didn’t mean it… I don’t even have the slightest clue what you’re talking about, so how can you make me guilty?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up his tray of food and sits on his bed with it* Calm down, I’m just annoyed that you didn’t listen to any of my pleading yesterday. It was really uncomfortable, you know… I begged for you to stop. You didn’t…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grumbles* I still don’t remember anything. So, how can you call me guilty? Maybe Hojo drugged me or something…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration at her* I can call you guilty because other people saw you, and it’s on tape. Again, ask Kerash. Stop trying to argue with me and deny that you don’t know what’s going on.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.