The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* I can easily sleep with you on my bed. *grins and lies down before trying to pull him down next to her* And I know you can easily read while lying down like this. So, we can both be comfortable. *looks at the cameras* ~And those idiots can think that we’re going closer to being intimate and ready to mate… ~ *shakes her head at the idea* ~I don’t know if I’d ever want to ruin my friendship with you with such things..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wouldn’t want to ruin our alliance either. You don’t have to think about that for sometime yet, though. I’m only five.”* *lies down with her and props the book up against the wall so he can relax, yet still read the text. He follows her glance up to the cameras, then pokes his tongue out at it, before resuming his reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I’m glad you appreciate our friendship as much as I appreciate it…~ *yawns then slowly closes her eyes, deciding now would be a perfect time to rest for the night. She shuffles under Seph just a bit to make certain she’s comfortable then begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tosses the book onto the floor, which lands with a loud thud that echoes off the cell walls. He moves onto his side and snuggles up against Noemi, putting his head down on her to sleep* Goodnight… *smiles with contentment and slowly drifts off to sleep, sleeping peacefully all night if he is not disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly purrs in her sleep, quite content with Sephy by her side. Her rest is peaceful and uneventful, at least that is until five AM came about. At that time, a loud ringing floods their cell to tell them to wake up. Noemi groans in annoyance but slowly opens her eyes and moves to gently shake Seph* Wake up, Sephiroth. It’s almost time for our day to begin. *Yawns, still a bit tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans, not wanting to wake up. He picks up the pillow and covers his head with it, trying to block out the sound and continue sleeping* No… give me more time…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Mweh… you going to fast now! *grins at you* Sorry, I had a number of breakdowns to handle first thing this morning.

Noemi: *sighs and moves to pull the covers up and off Seph’s body* Come on, wake up. You don’t want them to come in here and start screaming, do you? *shakes her head and gets up, heading into the bathroom to clean up and prepare herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, you’re forgiven.

Sephiroth: *sighs and gets to his feet, heading into the bathroom area himself, grabbing his toothbrush to clean his teeth* *”They always scream anyway, what’s the use of rushing? To make them yell with less volume?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: They don’t always scream… At least those in charge of my project don’t always scream. I know that Hojo on the other hand has his volume jammed in the annoyingly loud setting. It doesn’t help that he has that scratchy voice as well. *shutters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks in a slightly muffled voice as he scrubs his teeth clean with the toothbrush* Hojo is loud normally… *coughs slightly* *”He’s been yelling at his superiors too, not just at us. Professor Gast is getting quite sick of his attitude, but keeps him on the team because of his supposed ‘brilliant mind’. He’s just a bad-tempered fool if you ask me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles* I won’t ever disagree with that assessment of him. *takes off her clothing and steps into the small shower in the room* Do you want me to keep the water going when I’m done so you don’t have to jump to get at the controls?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Yes. I’ll step in there when you’re done. *picks up a brush and begins to neaten out his hair* Don’t take long in there. They’ll get angry with how much time we’re taking soon, if you’re slow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *scowls* Well, you could always shower at the same time if you think it’ll save you time. *snorts* Though how often have you known me to take long showers? *in truth, she has been prone to taking a bit longer than needed soaking up and getting wet then cleaning up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs and strips, stepping into the shower with her* Professor Gast won’t approve of this, you know. He’s always telling me about how you’re a bad influence on me. *snatches up the soap before she can get it and giggles in amusement, washing himself off with it quickly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *smirks at Seph* Well, they did room us together so we’d influence each other. Anyway, I wouldn’t say I’m that bad of an influence. *grins to herself, enjoying the feel of the water hitting her body and takes her time washing off the scaled portions of her skin. Once she’s done with that, she grabs a combination shampoo/conditioner and dumps it on her hair before lathering up, muttering* I need to get my hair cut… It’s getting long again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. Let it grow out. I’d grow mine out if Professor Gast let me. *pulls at his mess of hair, which is beginning to become too overgrown to remain a ‘short and neat’ hair cut* I’ve asked him a few times before, but he says long hair is an adornment on females, and an eyesore on males. Long hair is also a sign that you’re healthy. I say grow it out. *picks up a washcloth to wash his face, spending only a short amount of time washing. He steps out of the shower again and begins to quickly rub himself dry*

Hojo: *bangs on the glass of their holding cell with his fist, yelling, angry* Hurry up in there, you stupid brats! We’re all ready and set up out here! We’re waiting for you two to stop playing around!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *snorts* Long hair is too hard to manage. I prefer my hair about yay so long. *raises her hand to mid-way down her neck and nods to herself. She continues lathering up her hair then jumps slightly at the sound of the banging and snorts* Idiotic old man… *yells back* We’re getting ready! We still have fifteen minutes! *quickly rinses out her hair and steps out of the shower, moving to wash her teeth next*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dries himself off* Told you he was going to get mad soon… *mutters* He’s probably been listening to us talk on the microphone, and is angry that we said bad things about him. *speaks louder* The stupid old unhygenic man.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly chuckles and grins* Quite. *finishes up cleaning up and moves to dry off as well. She quickly shakes her hair dry and pats her skin with the towel before moving to throw on some clothing* Perverted as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And ugly. *smirks and continues drying himself off, then moves over to the wardrobe, putting on his own clothes* *”If we keep it up, and he’s likely to slap us as soon as we go out there… he looks really mad now. You go out the door first. I don’t want to.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes and moves over to the door to their cell. She brushes off her clothing as she walks over to the door and completely ignores the fact that her hair is still dripping wet* Alright, I’m ready. Happy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in the doorway, slowly stepping out into the lab area*

Hojo: *snorts at Noemi and Sephiroth* Next time, when I tell you both to hurry up, you will do it. *points to the examination table on the farside of the room* A team of assistants are going to inject you *points to Noemi* with a synthesized white blood cell substitute this morning to improve your immune system. Then we will test out how effective it is. *glares at Sephiroth* As for you, you’re going with Gast this morning. He plans to administer a higher dose of radiation than yesterday.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *snarls up at Hojo* What use will that do? I’ve never gotten sick, so what will it prove? *heads over to the table anyway. She crosses her arms and sticks her toungue out at the assistants, not respecting them all that much*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *moves across to her and snarls* You will do as you are told without complaint, young woman. The purpose of this exercise is not for you, but for the benefit of others. We extracted some white cells from your blood and managed to synthesize them in the lab. If you show no effects or signs of illness after being injected with live viruses, we will consider the experiment a success and begin manufacturing the advanced white cells on a mass scale. They will benefit thousands of soldiers in the war effort, and it will virtually illiminate illneses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grumbles* You’re not in charge of my project, old man. I don’t need to respect you. *yawns and looks at the doctors then lies down on the examination bed and just holds out her right arm, waiting for them to start* You’re just jealous because the government is willing to spend more money on researching me because I also represent the enemy than they are to spend money on Sephiroth.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.