The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whimpers, but slowly nods* Alright, but how do I stop her from touching me? She already put her hands down my pants… I didn’t like it at all. *pauses* Is she sick? Is she going to get better? I want my old friend back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *sighs at Seph* Wait here, boy. I’ll get you information about what’s going on with her. *she stalks out of the room*

Noemi: *looks up at Sephiroth, watching him for a moment before getting off her bed and moving over to him. She tries to grip onto his arm and trills at him once more*

Kerash: *returns after a few minutes, five at the most, with a book that explains the heat cycles of female dragons in her hands. She tosses the book over to Sephiroth* There, you can read that to understand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *catches the book and whimpers* What am I going to do to keep her off me in the meantime? She’s not listening to me… I don’t like being touched. *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Get used to the touches. Eventually I’d like for you two to mate together. *turns around and stalks out of the cell, she stops right outside of the cell and looks back at Seph* Oh, Hojo has been removed from the project, so do not expect to see him ever again. Also, you may have the next few days off while we work out the staffing. *she smacks the door with her tail to close it then moves into her office*

Noemi: *leans up against Seph and sniffs his hair. She seems a bit drowsy though and ready to fall asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, not sure if he heard her right* What? *broadly grins with happiness* I get a few days off? Hojo’s gone? *glances at Noemi and hugs her* Did you hear that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans and looks up at Seph then very slowly nods, but she soon trills again and snuggles up closer to him, excited by his touch. Her eyes are beginning to droop and she rests her head against the back of his shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and pulls her onto his bed, sitting beside her with the book so he can begin to read through it* If this happens to you on a regular basis, you’re not going to live a very happy life… *frowns* And neither am I. I don’t mind being hugged or cuddled I guess, but we need to lay down some rules… no touching me, um… you know.. down there. It’s awkward…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly purrs at Seph as she settles down and leans even closer to him. She wraps her arms around his waist and caresses his sides as she begins to fall asleep* Mine…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs and sets the book on her shoulder, reading through it* I guess the dragon in you is the reason you go into heat like this, huh? *sighs* I hope this doesn’t happen much. It’s going to be really disrupting to your life if it occurs a lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *purrs at Seph as she sleeps, non-responsive to his talking. Her hands idly kneed into his clothing as she rests, but she is not actively groping him like she was before. Overall, she seems somewhat calm at this point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sighs to himself and continues reading. He glances up at the nearest recording device and calls up to it* Kerash, is it really true that Hojo isn’t coming back? What happened to him anyway? And what’s going to happen to me now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *scowls as she hears Seph on the recording and shakes her head. She quickly presses down on the intercom and responds back in a firm voice* Yes, he has been removed from the Jenova project. That is all you need to know, boy.

Noemi: *softly moans in her sleep and slips down onto Seph’s bed as she falls into a deeper rest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, seeming dissatisfied with the answer* Is that because he hit Noemi? *pulls the cover over her and hops onto her bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: It is for several reasons, boy. Just mind your own buisness and accept what gifts you receive. *she quickly cuts off the intercom and returns to writing up her paperwork*

Noemi: *would feel feverish and fidgets around as Seph covers her in the sheets. Since her body is heated up, the sheets are making her feel less than comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, not liking the lack of information. He lowers his head and sighs, then glances down at Noemi, taking the covers off her once again* At least you can benefit from the ridiculous amount of air conditioning in here now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moans and continues to fidget in her sleep. If Seph can spot her scaled sections, he’d see that they are a much more vibrant color than usual. She also frequently mutters in her sleep, calling out Sephy’s name*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* I hope this is over soon… *just lies on his back next to her and holds the book up as he continues to read*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *wakes up after a few hours and groans. She flips over to face Sephy then sniffs him, still in heat for a bit longer* Sephiroth… *wraps her arms around his waist and tries to possessively hug him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps slightly and drops his book on the floor* Noemi…!! *groans and reaches towards the floor, but can’t quite get it. He can’t wiggle out of her grasp either, so he sighs in resignation and lies back on the bed with her* You smell weird… and you’re really hot…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly lets go of Seph since she notices that he was trying to reach for the floor, a bit more in her right mind than she was yesterday. Still, she holds onto his arm and doesn’t want to let go of him completely* Hot in here…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally snatches down for the book, picking it up once again* Are you kidding? My hands are frozen… *places them on her face to warm them up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *leans her head toward Seph’s hands and loudly purrs, closing her eyes and looking very content* Like that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her and once again sets the book down on her shoulder* I wish you were sane again. I don’t like you when you’re like this. You smell really bad and you’re acting really strange. At least you’re not trying to touch my private parts any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks over at the book as Seph sets it down on her before returning her attention to him. She purrs and tries to lean in closer to him, sniffing him* You smell good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh really? What do I smell of? *sniffs his arm and frowns* I don’t smell like anything. Except dirt, mild body odour.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.