The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *shakes her head* He’ll only cause problems by trying to remove the girl. Ignorant human.

Noemi: *yelps in pain and clutches tighter onto Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and grabs Noemi by the collar of her shirt, trying to pull her off* Move it, girl! Get off the boy now or I will make things a hell of a lot worse for you!

Sephiroth: *whimpers and continues trying to push Noemi off him* You’re getting us in trouble…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses, irritated by Hojo’s attempts to move her and suddenly turns on him to bite him before returning to Seph. She softly trills at Sephy as she grips onto him once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *loudly snarls as he is bitten and promptly backs away* Damn this girl! Do we have to shoot her or something!? *kicks Noemi in the side again and snarls, storming into his office to look for something adequate to stop Noemi with*

Sephiroth: *turns his head away from her and begins to cry, flailing his limbs* Get off me!! Get off me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *completely ignores Hojo and just stares at Sephiroth. After a few moments, she moves in closer to his face and tries to kiss him. The purring/trilling noise becomes louer as she kisses him and she begins to release very strong pheromones*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still a prepubescent child and not ‘turned on’ by the pheremones, also too preoccupied with trying to get away form her at the moment to be interested in her advances. He promptly places his hands on both sides of her face and tries to shove her head away, yelping at her* Why aren’t you listening to me?! Get off!

Hojo: *growls and turns his desk apart, but because the alliance ordered to have all potential weapons removed from him, he can find nothing. This causes him to get angrier and he storms into Kerash’s office, looking over her desk for a knife, letter opener, or any other adequate stabbing instrument*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*since Kerash has claws, she does not bother to keep around knives and letter openers. Not to mention, Kerash prefers using her own natural weapons to attack enemies. So, Hojo would have no luck finding a weapon in her office.*

Noemi: *moans and pushes Sephy against the ground before continuing to attempt kissing him* Want…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and turns most of the paperwork off Kerash’s desk, strewning it across the floor in utter dissarray in his rage. He storms back into the laboratory area and grabs a surgical knife out from one of the drawers, then runs towards Noemi in large strides, yelling* Get off my experiment, you little wench!

Sephiroth: *continues to struggle for all he is worth under Noemi, then reaches out to smack her in the face with his open palms once again* I don’t want you! Stop it now! *loudly whimpers and turns his head away from her, desperately reaching out for the doorway* I want to get away!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *narrows her eyes as she spots the knife in Hojo’s hands then growls at him* What are you planning on doing, human? Don’t you dare try hurting the girl.

Noemi: *grabs Seph’s hand as he smacks her and tightly holds onto it. Soon afterwards, she attempts to lie ontop of him* Mine. *trills at him and licks his cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes at Kerash, livid with rage* Move out of my damn way, scaled freak. *mock stabs the knife in her direction and promptly advances in on Noemi, trying to rip her off Sephy once more*

Sephiroth: *becomes quiet as he works out that she is not trying to kill him, but closes his eyes and screws his face up as his cheek is licked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *howls as Hojo rips her away from Seph and tries to keep her grip on him* No. *furiously struggles in Hojo’s grip*

Kerash: *hisses as Hojo mock stabs at her and lowers herself into a poucing position. circling Hojo and nearing closer to him, looking for a good angle to attack him* Leave the girl alone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *glares, his attention on Kerash now* This girl assaulted the male Jenova-project specimen and you know it. Yet you did nothing. I could report that behaviour to the alliance commitee and they could have you investigated for your lack of care, I hope you are aware. *growls and moves the blade of the knife towards Noemi’s neck as if threatening to cut her. He does not move it in close however, as Noemi is struggling and he doesn’t want to actually cut her just yet* Next time you idiots will listen to me, won’t you. It’s quite different when I have something you want.

Sephiroth: *immediately gets to his feet and moves to hide under the table in the adjoining laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *trills as she watches Seph, trying to beacon him over to her. Her body is still producing large amounts of pheromones and her skin would feel quite warm to touch* Want… *tries to struggle out of Hojo’s grip once more, kicking at his legs*

Kerash: *narrows her eyes, saying nothing. She doesn’t move out of her ready potion though since she is more than confident that she is much faster than Hojo. She simply snorts at Hojo’s speach and snarls at him, baring her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You want her? Take her. *closes his eyes and drops the knife, becoming intoxicated by the scent. He lowers his head in to kiss Noemi, then tries to push her down so he can have his way with her on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts* Males. *lunges at Hojo and slams hin onto his back by shoving him off Noemi, digging her forepaws into his shoulders then ramming her legs into his abdomen as he’s off Noemi. She growls at him once she has him off the girl and digs her elongated toe into his side* As a representative of the comittee, I remove you from being the head of the Jenova project, filthy, murdering, human.

Noemi: *Even though her pheromones are affecting all males, she is solely intent on Sephiroth. So, she initally struggles as Hojo pushes her down. Then, she scampers over to be at Seph’s side once more, gripping onto his arm and purring once she’s freed by Kerash*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whimpers and promptly gets to his feet to move away from Noemi once again, this time retreating towards the holding cell*

Hojo: *flinches and curls up on the floor after being knocked back, his torso area bleeding quite badly* Call an ambulance… *hisses in pain and glares up at Kerash*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *whips her tail in an aggressive manner and keeps her toe inside Hojo’s torso for a bit longer* From this point on, you may only see reports of the day’s activities and be a consultant, but you shall not touch either child or go near the lab again. *she stands up and walks away from Hojo before growling at an assistant* Get him patched up then send him downstairs.

Noemi: *tries to grip onto Seph as he scampers away then trills and moves after him, still high with all the hormones racing thorugh her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *curls up on the floor and groans, glaring hatefully at Kerash* You won’t be able to stop me…

Sephiroth: *runs into the holding cell and tries to slam the door closed before she can get in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts* Watch me. Your direct involvement with the Jenova project is over. I’m done with putting up with your nonsense. *whips around and stalks to Hojo’s office in order to start clearing it out*

Noemi: *yelps as the door is slammed in her face and whimpers. She presses herself against the door and stares pleadingly at Sephiroth* Please… need…. *continues to make trilling mating calls, unable to stop herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls at Kerash as he is carried away by a medical team* This isn’t over by any means, scaley…

Sephiroth: *pants slightly in relief and moves to sit on his bed, pressing the emergency help button* No, Noemi… you need help or something. I don’t want you to come near me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts and begins making a large pile, containing all of Hojo’s belongings and paperwork outside his office door. She takes little care in taking out the items and less care in keeping the room straight. As soon as she’s done emptying out Hojo’s office, she walks into her own office to write up a report so that she can explain the situation to the president and the commitee.*

Noemi: *scrapes her hand against the door and continues to stare at Seph* Please… Sephiroth… Need.. *pants slightly due to the way her body is overheated and working at a fast metabolism*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly presses the emergency help button again, whimpering* Don’t come anywhere near me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *sighs as she hears the emergency signal and shakes her head. She finishes typing up the last bits of her report and sends it off. As soon as she’s finished with that, she walks over to the cell and moves to pick up Noemi before bringing her into the cell* Calm down, Sephiroth. She will not hurt you. She’s just in her heat cycle. Do you not comprehend what that is?

Noemi: *reaches out for Sephiroth, trilling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head and promptly runs to hide in the bathroom as he sees Noemi, slamming the door behind him* I don’t want her to get anywhere near me… she keeps making funny noises and keeps trying to lick me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *shakes her head at Seph’s reaction and simply sets Noemi down on her bed. Right afterwards, she moves to the bathroom and attempts to pick up Sephy* Calm down. If you need to understand what’s going on with her, I’ll give you a book about it. She won’t hurt you and will be fine in a couple of days. She’ll most likely remain calm if you stay near her.

Noemi: *continues to make trilling noises and gives Seph a pleading look as she spots him* Sephiroth….

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.