The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously glances at Noemi as he hops up onto the table* Are you alright there? Perhaps you should tell them that you feel funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up at Seph, examining him as he talks to her. Then, she releases a loud purr at Seph and moves to sit down next to him, not responding at all this time. She leans closer to him and sniffs him, making a louder mixture between a trill and a purr as she sniffs him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Noemi like she is crazy and slowly shuffles away from her* What’s wrong with you? Are you feeling alright? You sound really weird.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head, groaning for a moment and blinks as she looks over at Seph* Why am I over here…? *she rubs her temple, still feeling a bit woozy and dizzy* It’s hot in here…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You seriously don’t remember what’s happening? *waves to the lab techs, trying to flag them down, or at least get their attention* Maybe you’re reacting to medication. I’ll go get you some heelp. *sniffs the air and frowns* Something smells really funny….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It does… *sniffs the air then turns her attention to Seph once more and leans in closer to him. She sniffs his chest area and begins to make the trilling sound once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* What are you doing, Noemi? You’re really bothering me…

Hojo: *moves out of the office with the serums and scowls at Noemi, having never heard the trilling sound from her before* What kind of game are you playing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues to sniff Seph before suddenly lunging forward and shoving him down onto the table. She makes an even louder trilling sound and leans down to lick Seph’s neck. She is completely oblivious to the fact that Hojo came in and non-responsive to any questions aimed at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud distressed yelping noise and struggles underneath Noemi* What are you doing!? *flails his limbs and loudly whimpers* Help, help! she’s trying to kill me!!

Hojo: *loudly hisses and tries to grab Noemi by the shoulders, trying to drag her off Sephy* Somebody get a tranquilizer dart out here! And somebody call this girl’s project manager right away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses at Hojo and struggles out his grip then returns to groping Sephiroth. Her trilling gets loud as she continues to sniff him, and she once again leans in to lick his skin. Soon afterwards, she begins to pry apart Seph’s clothes* Want…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud whimpering sound in distress and tries to hold his clothes in place so Noemi can’t pry them off* Help me! Noemi, get off!

Hojo: *loudly hisses and promptly moves to the drawers, fumbling through it to pull out a tranquilizer. He runs back over to Noemi and jams the needle in her leg, promptly injecting it into her* You’re not getting that experiment, you stupid little wench.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses and swings her arm back to punch Hojo away then continues to sniff Sephiroth. Since her heat cycle is speeding up her metabolism, the tranquilizer has little effect at her at all. She lowers herself and tries to reach into Seph’s pants. Her trills become even louder as she gropes him down there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and attempts to kick her away, grabbing the end of the table so he can get off* Go away, Noemi!! Get away from me!

Hojo: *growls at the other lab techs* Get out here and help! *storms out of the room to get Kerash*

*the lab techs swarm around Noemi and try to pin her back onto the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *howls as she’s yanked away from Sephiroth and struggles, trying to get back to him* Want… *kicks and struggles in an attempt to escape the lab assistants and return to Sephiroth* Need, Sephiroth… *looks up at Seph with somewhat glazed, yet very hungry eyes*

Kerash: *is in her office, typing up a report on her computer. She has yet to notice the commotion at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *kicks open Kerash’s office door and growls at her* Your stupid test subject girl has gone insane. She’s trying to rape and kill the Jenova Project specimen. Get out here and deal with it, we’ve never seen this kind of behaviour before!

Sephiroth: *promptly hops down off the table and presses his back to the wall, whimpering* Noemi’s gone mad….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *looks up from her work so that she can look Hojo square in the eye and snorts at him* I highly doubt the girl is trying to kill the boy. She is quite attatched to him. We both know that. *she swishes her tail then properly stands up and stalks out of the room*

Noemi: *finally manages to struggle out of the assistants’ arms and attempts scurrying over to Seph so that she can sniff him once more* Mine…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *leads Kerash out into the lab area and snarls as he points to Noemi* Well, she’s trying to smother him. *loudly snarls* Get the boy out of the area!! And for godsakes, dose the girl with more tranquilizer! Stop her heart if you have to!

Sephiroth: *makes a loud yelling noise and promptly tries to leap away from her* Stop touching me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts and narrows her eyes at Hojo* She’s in heat. Can’t you smell the hormones? *snorts once more at him* She won’t kill him. She’s only insterested in procuring seed. Though if you yank her away, she may get aggressive.

Noemi: *leans closer to Seph and sniffs the side of his neck before lightly nibbling it and sucking on it* Want…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* He’s still a child and not mature enough to produce his own seed yet. Besides, we already have plans for him when he’s ready, not for him to breed with that stupid female of yours. *snarls* Now get her away from him, she’s traumatizing him!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts* You know full well why they were ordered to be roomed together, smelly human. It seems the theory worked and that she is attracted to him. *swishes her tail then turns around* If it bothers you so much, you try removing her from him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* If you don’t remove her right now, I will administer a dose of lethal anaesthetic to her and write a report declaring that she was trying to kill him. I’m having my team try to move her now with little success. It’s your project, so you do something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts at Hojo* You know full well that the commitee prizes her over your little boy who only had alien elements injected into him. It’d be easy for them to replicate Sephiroth, especially with all your notes. *Shakes her head* The girl on the other hand, would not be easy. And, she’s not harming him.

Noemi: *continues to trill at Sephiroth, licking the side of his neck. She is beginning to slow down though and just be content enough that she is near a male that she would like to mate with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to yell in fear and begins to whack Noemi in the face with open palms, trying to shove her away* Get off me, I really mean it! Help me!!

Hojo: *snarls* Get her off!! I don’t care what any committee has to say about her, I do not care how much of a prodigal child she is. I do not care what she is doing. That male is being traumatized and we cannot pull her away from him. So get her off him right now!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: She is calming down where she is, human. *Smirks* Go ahead and try to remove her if you want to loose some limbs. Though it’s not wise to get in her way since she’s in heat. Anyway, she’s acting perfectly to the way we wanted her to in terms of seeking out a mate.

Noemi: *very softly mutters to Seph* Won’t hurt you… *Deeply sighs and relaxes since she’s there with Seph, even if he’s trying to push her away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls* Thanks for your help. I will be sure to return the favour when you need it. *storms out of Kerash’s office and storms over to Noemi in angry strides, swinging his boot out at her side* Get off my experiment!!

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.